Balance Suggestion Thread

• For me PvP with Grand is only Team. I liked it with giving a RP ball for everyone, its nice help for start of fight. I cant imagine solo
    (started to play Grand after nerf EP drain skills).

1.Fountain of Smell... cd could be lower a bit. Same with Defense Breath (cd was 1 min? Really?)
    2.Curing Scent - cd is... okay I think. with lower Cd it could be OP in team fights, but yeah range could be better.
    3. And again, this poor cast time with long animation... :D

And remember DBOG probably(?) going to have STR = p. crit Chance.
    Grand got personal skill, passive + buff. Crit was useless a bit for him in original DBO becouse of low crit chances + low hit rate.
    I think these 3 things are enough for him. He'll be probably rebalanced like other classes - 100 times before official start.
    If You have any options i'll be happy to discuss :P

• Yes, 2 minutes CD for those buffs are too much, considering that Ults have 19 sec for a similar buff. I think 16-18 sec cd for Curing Scent makes them more attractive than 24 sec, parties would thank that a lot and what I want for them is that, to make them more attractive. Anyways the EP drain is very important for the Grand Chefs and that should be recovered in some way.

About the STR, yes... they will get 51 with buff+passive but Ults will get 70 from passive xd.

• Yes, 2 minutes CD for those buffs are too much, considering that Ults have 19 sec for a similar buff. I think 16-18 sec cd for Curing Scent makes them more attractive than 24 sec, parties would thank that a lot and what I want for them is that, to make them more attractive. Anyways the EP drain is very important for the Grand Chefs and that should be recovered in some way.
    About the STR, yes... they will get 51 with buff+passive but Ults will get 70 from passive xd.

Thing about Ults though is that their skills don't deal as much damage compared to what Grand Chefs have.

• Thing about Ults though is that their skills don't deal as much damage compared to what Grand Chefs have.

But Ults have huge resistance, 21% lp buff, 18 prop buff, 2 heals (1 of them can remove a debuff) and in parties they can heal horror, confusion, paralysis and stiffnes with 1 skill xd, that may not kill the opponent but tanking is another strategy in the budokai. Chefs cannot rely on occasional crits that are not near strong as Turtle's or Fighter's crits as they don't have the damage increase. Things like EP drain or RP spam are essential imo to make Chefs competitive in solo or party, aswell as removing the cast in, at least, Giant Donkey Slash.

With those changes I would make a Chef for sure.

Anyways I would like to know if Daneos would test in the future some of the suggestions that seem interesting for him and Chef being one of the focuses.

• Well I do like the Passive Skill idea @Iceman came up with.

• bad idea, no one will miss a debuff with 250% of sucess rate, and no one will receive debuff with 350% of resistence rate.,keep passive as they are.

Please check out passives again, I just increase them a bit.
    Crane already have 202 success rate aka 202%, I just increase it a bit to 250%, ultimate have already 302% resistance, I increase it to 350%.

It isn't much, but classes draw out from their passives what is good for them.

• Please check out passives again, I just increase them a bit.Crane already have 202 success rate aka 202%, I just increase it a bit to 250%, ultimate have already 302% resistance, I increase it to 350%.

It isn't much, but classes draw out from their passives what is good for them.

202 success rate isn't the same as 202% success rate 0_0. 302% resistance is fine it just need to be added to grand chef too

• Even so, it's still useless to have or use. I mean if you were able to stack it in high numbers than maybe it would see more use.

Speaking of which, anyone have opinions on how much attack speed and LP% Regen should be capped?

IDK but talking of speed, I would remove the possibility of stacking speed buffs. I mean, you cannot have Kami's Blitz + Gogo Mask (+ Thunder or Blitz Fist). That could solve somehow the dungeon's "racism" xd. Probably that is an idea that will displease some people xd.

• IDK but talking of speed, I would remove the possibility of stacking speed buffs. I mean, you cannot have Kami's Blitz + Gogo Mask (+ Thunder or Blitz Fist). That could solve somehow the dungeon's "racism" xd. Probably that is an idea that will displease some people xd.

I think some Fighter players forgo Blitz Fist anyway, but yeah I get your point. Still, something needs to happen with Attack Speed so that hard dungeons can require more strategy and such.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!