Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• It's like none of you have actually played DBO before and are just saying random things that you seem to think are facts. What does the awkward level of 33 give you over somebody level 1? You're level 33. You have to go complete your flight quest, you have to go complete you TLQ, you have to start in the middle of random quests, you can't do kid budokai. Which if anybody is complaining about budokai...cut it, first week nobody is gonna be level 70 with decent gear to do budokai and "dominate" or whatever you all said. The fact of the matter is, to get good gear in DBO, you have to do it with a party lol...so it doesn't matter if 1 sole person gets level 70 4 weeks before anybody else. He will never be able to get the best gear available for him, he will have level 70 gear sure; but that's just a different level so of course the stats will be higher. Any gear that is even worth mentioning comes from doing a dungeon, or spamming CC...so I don't understand the "If you use a level 33 stone you'll have an advantage and get to the best gear quicker" how sway? HOW?! How can one person solo Kraken, Cell X for the accessories. How can one person go CC150, how can one person spam TMQ 6, how can one person do any of this stuff??

Just admit that the only reason you do not want this item is in because of some kind of selfish fact. I'm not sure what the issue could possibly be, but from game mechanics using a 33 stone isn't going to get you the best gear possible lol. And anybody doing budokai at level 33 is an idiot, or anybody that isn't 70 and doesn't have multiple sets of gear. I doubt budokai will even be added that early anyways, he has shown no word on it; so not only are you just guessing, you're just grasping at straws. I know about 85% of you never played DBO, so I can understand the "Oh you'll get the best gear" but that isn't possible...for the other 15% who have played and are running with this argument saying the stones are P2W. Just confirmed that you were trash...sorry not sorry. But literally...how. How? Lmfao.

• @CritAholic

Hey man, it's no use. I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless arguing in this thread anymore. We should wait for @Daneos to make a decision and then we can either agree with his decision or disagree with it. And from there, we can debate with him. I'm sure he'll answer this question before the release of Open Beta.

And hey, if he decides to put level 38 as the starting cap, I best not be hearing you lot complaining about the stone at all..

• @CritAholic

Hey man, it's no use. I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless arguing in this thread anymore. We should wait for @Daneos to make a decision and then we can either agree with his decision or disagree with it. And from there, we can debate with him. I'm sure he'll answer this question before the release of Open Beta.

And hey, if he decides to put level 38 as the starting cap, I best not be hearing you lot complaining about the stone at all..

Make no sense lmfao, talkin bout some you gonna get the best gear if you start at 33 because you hit 70 first. Like this man boutta go solo all the dungeons without a party, people just never played. But you right, it is no use since you've been preaching in all 10 of these pages and all they've been doing is reiterating the same ish.

• @CritAholic

Make no sense lmfao, talkin bout some you gonna get the best gear if you start at 33 because you hit 70 first. Like this man boutta go solo all the dungeons without a party, people just never played. But you right, it is no use since you've been preaching in all 10 of these pages and all they've been doing is reiterating the same ish.

U guys acting like Golum , i want stone , I WANt STOne , I WANT STONE!!! u can not even wait a second for it lol 8o

Answer this question ,Are u gona make same thread complaining and getting so mad if they dont add dogis from the first day?

Pay to win
    When you can pay real money to gain advantage in a game

Sorry instant leveling is not an advantage, is a minus =O . Pay to lose confirmed,
    u just want to make easier the things for rest of the players except you.
    thank you guys u opened my eyes with your generosity and wisdom.

:rolleyes: happy?

• I know you're not as fluent in English and I'm not going to penalize you for that, but do you realize there is no logic to your posts?

• What? I don't care if it's in the shop or not, that means no difference too me. But for people spreading false information claiming the stone gives you access to all of these non existent things is just dumb. But I wouldn't expect you to understand, continue on with your day. I just want a solid argument as to how they're pay to win. Simple as that, don't come with a whole bunch of BS that has nothing to do with nothing. That's all this thread has been anyways, I asked for a simple task; yet people can't seem to provide me with the information I want.

• I know you're not as fluent in English and I'm not going to penalize you for that, but do you realize there is no logic to your posts?

do u know what is sarcasm? i see you dont get it but if u do u will find the logic, is not that hard.
    i see you cant reply my question even if you are fluent in english lol but its ok i know the answer

What? I don't care if it's in the shop or not, that means no difference too me. But for people spreading false information claiming the stone gives you access to all of these non existent things is just dumb. But I wouldn't expect you to understand, continue on with your day. I just want a solid argument as to how they're pay to win. Simple as that, don't come with a whole bunch of BS that has nothing to do with nothing. That's all this thread has been anyways, I asked for a simple task; yet people can't seem to provide me with the information

In this we have to agree, u are defending an item that cost real money to have an advantage ingame, right? thats not false information .

Then u can consider bigger or smaller that advantage, but NEVER can say is non-existent advantage because, if doesnt give anything what a reason to pay for it, no one pays for "nothing" that have a logic .
    Thats a fact, dont tell me is false information.

I dont know of what era of videogames you belong to, but an item that cost money to give you advantage it will be always P2W,

if this hard to u understand this means that u didnt play videogames before that kind options existed and everything had to be achieved by skills ,not money.

In fact this game was developed with that concept of p2w as many old f2p and the stone is not the only item designed for that, but thats other subject that have to manage daneos , for me all items that give advantage should have a drop rate and not be sold for money
    only aesthetic stuff like vehicles ,skins ,dogis,diff pets, that would be the perfect server ( is my opinion dont kill me cashers i dont take the decisions)

by the way i provided you a definition from pw2 before in other threads, simplest and most solid than a definition, i cant. i didnt write that definition on the internet. tell to who writed its wrong definition or false.

• It isn't whether paytowin definition is wrong or not, it's that it doesn't apply to a level 33 stone. I'm not defending anything, I just want a legit reason. You can't kid budokai, you can't regular budokai, you have to go complete the quests for all skills (Flight, Guard, Dash, Charge) you have no armor as you're at a weird level so killing mobs and all will take a bit longer unless you go do all quests for the 7 dragonballs and get Shenron gear, you might level faster than people but in no way are you going to get the best gear because everything worth a damn is from party activities.

My point in all of this is that no matter how fast somebody levels up, they will never get the best gear because they will be there by themselves. The level 33 stone itself does not give you some magical ability to solo dungeons where you need halfway decent gear to even compete with anyways, you just never played to a high level of DBO if at all to not realize this. Talking about eras of videogames, everybody knows DBO was pay 2 win. But level 33 stones were not an aspect to that, if you think that level 33 stones were a pay2win aspect in DBO then I have to believe that you were a low level, never hit max, and that is the reason you think that just by LEVELING FAST; you can somehow, in some magical way get the best gear, and have some kind of advantage over the people who do not buy that item.

Don't come talking some random BS either, you keep doing that. Talking about eras of video games, talking about when I played and all games are based on a P2W system. I don't give a ****...I'm looking for reasons from people who actually played the game and know the mechanics, and understand that being level 70 before anybody else offers you nothing but a ton of boredom. You're talking about all of this irrelevant stuff, and trying to read my fortune on some nonsense. I don't want a definition of pay2win, I want reasons as to why a level 33 stone is so bad. Tell me. Simple as that.

• I fail to understand what the big deal is. The stone should be in the CS or wherever either at the beginning or near the beginning of OB/Retail. You have to be level 10 to use it anyways so jumping up 23 levels isn't a big deal. It just skips most of the beginning stuff a lot of us have done so many times. The real question is ~when~ should it be available ~

• I fail to understand what the big deal is. The stone should be in the CS or wherever either at the beginning or near the beginning of OB/Retail. You have to be level 10 to use it anyways so jumping up 23 levels isn't a big deal. It just skips most of the beginning stuff a lot of us have done so many times. The real question is ~when~ should it be available ~

Barking up the wrong tree asking what the issue is, I've been asking that this whole time and I keep getting people giving me Dr. Phil treatment.

• It isn't whether paytowin definition is wrong or not, it's that it doesn't apply to a level 33 stone. I'm not defending anything, I just want a legit reason. You can't kid budokai, you can't regular budokai, you have to go complete the quests for all skills (Flight, Guard, Dash, Charge) you have no armor as you're at a weird level so killing mobs and all will take a bit longer unless you go do all quests for the 7 dragonballs and get Shenron gear, you might level faster than people but in no way are you going to get the best gear because everything worth a damn is from party activities.

My point in all of this is that no matter how fast somebody levels up, they will never get the best gear because they will be there by themselves. The level 33 stone itself does not give you some magical ability to solo dungeons where you need halfway decent gear to even compete with anyways, you just never played to a high level of DBO if at all to not realize this. Talking about eras of videogames, everybody knows DBO was pay 2 win. But level 33 stones were not an aspect to that, if you think that level 33 stones were a pay2win aspect in DBO then I have to believe that you were a low level, never hit max, and that is the reason you think that just by LEVELING FAST; you can somehow, in some magical way get the best gear, and have some kind of advantage over the people who do not buy that item.

Don't come talking some random BS either, you keep doing that. Talking about eras of video games, talking about when I played and all games are based on a P2W system. I don't give a ****...I'm looking for reasons from people who actually played the game and know the mechanics, and understand that being level 70 before anybody else offers you nothing but a ton of boredom. You're talking about all of this irrelevant stuff, and trying to read my fortune on some nonsense. I don't want a definition of pay2win, I want reasons as to why a level 33 stone is so bad. Tell me. Simple as that.

Listen ,the funniest thing is that i already used that stone in TW server, so atleast i know of what im speaking dont think im new player,
    they gave one for free i dont remember exaclty but i think it was an event when u reach some high level,
    for me was an obvious advantage, dont forget that u need lv10 to use it so many of that quest if not all u did it already but in any case u could rush it fast wont take long , specially if u are over +25 levels

Tell me if stones werent p2w in TW why they sold for money and they didnt have drop rate? explain that.. by the way i played in TW even before they added new maps and cap levels and fly skill didnt exist so believe me i had enough time to reach high levels.

Your argument is that they have to party obligated in any case, yes we know that but the fact that they can party faster in top dungeons thanks to the stone is not dissapearing. u understand?

maybe they party with other guys that took the stone aswell or with casual players that leveled normal, but the fact they have that benefits is not dissapearing, and believe me if u are used to AH u will see there a chance to make good profits, who dont wants to collect highest gear first with low competence? seems like im the only one...cant believe that sorry.

Maybe u are just too inocent, from your words seems like ppl is gona think, im not gona level fast to be lv70 what a boredom, i prefer to wait till 100 guys reach lv70... no, that wont happen xD is gona be a f*k*ng race believe me, and that ones who reach faster will have higher benefits. No one is speakin about is gona be just you lv 70...but believe me if ppl can do it ..they will do it and just wait till some more guys reach it and thats it , then lets share the cake of zenis

• Barking up the wrong tree asking what the issue is, I've been asking that this whole time and I keep getting people giving me Dr. Phil treatment.

Yeah probably so but still, I'm trying to understand how skipping all that and gaining 23 levels is pay2win when everyone that is capable is buying the stone will buy it. Heck, even the new people that are just joining DBO and have leveled up past 30 are going to if they can. I'm just saying the real debate is ~when~ it should be added. I'm totally for it being available right off the bat same as a lot of others. I mean who wants to do all those quests for the billionth time especially if they're still bugged. I understand some say its "pay2win" because it jumps you up near 35 (33) but since you gain no gear, I fail to understand how it's pay2win. We'd still have to go back and do all those quests for the passives and DB quests if you feel the need to~

• Yeah probably so but still, I'm trying to understand how skipping all that and gaining 23 levels is pay2win when everyone that is capable is buying the stone will buy it. Heck, even the new people that are just joining DBO and have leveled up past 30 are going to if they can. I'm just saying the real debate is ~when~ it should be added. I'm totally for it being available right off the bat same as a lot of others. I mean who wants to do all those quests for the billionth time especially if they're still bugged. I understand some say its "pay2win" because it jumps you up near 35 (33) but since you gain no gear, I fail to understand how it's pay2win. We'd still have to go back and do all those quests for the passives and DB quests if you feel the need to~

Yup. My points exactly, but you should stop now. Dr. Phil is coming in here with an analysis of which era of online gaming you enjoyed.

• Yup. My points exactly, but you should stop now. Dr. Phil is coming in here with an analysis of which era of online gaming you enjoyed.

All items in cash shop that gives advantages and have no drop rate are pay to win , if u dont know that yes definetely u are not from the era where videogames were only rewarded on skill and effort , thats why for you seems correct and in the case you are then you have been fooled.

This item about what u are speaking didnt have any drop rate , created to ppl just buy it and for that must give intersting advantages or no one will buy u are not gona buy a potion, if u dont understand im not gona explain or teach the colors to a blind person

All dbo was built under concept of p2w, are u surprised because this item is on the same line? did i discovered the gunpowder again?

Theys want lv 33 stone with special item to give theys, all skill form quest Flight, Guard, Dash, Charge) and Dragon balls Tier 1

• Still gonna complain if level 38 is the cap and we have stones at beginning lol.

if the level cap is going to be 38, this will give us more of a reason not to "cry" about the upgrade stones. They'll be level 33 and have nothing else, they can't enter kid budokai, while most of the players will stay a kid before the first one happens. The time they'll need to get all the passives from TLQ, the flight quests and the first tier 1 dragonball quests will be a bout a day. Not to mention they'll be level 33 with level 1 gear. So I don't mind this at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!