Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• I wouldn't want an auto lv33 book or whatever to be featured, but that's my opinion. Now, let's look at advantages and disadvantages:
    Advantages:

• Insta-level to 33, no arduous training required whatsoever.
    • You'd meet requirements for the really exciting stuff in the game early (flying skill, adult quest,etc)
    • Time-saver

Disadvantages:

• An intsa-boost would mean you would have pretty (more like really) bad gear for your level, meaning you'd suffer against people your level, that you would be sure to get if you had progressed normally.
    • Takes away the fun in leveling yourself, along with friends. (which is why MMORPGs are not simply RPGs)

Besides, if leveling from 1-33 was so time-consuming, then what about levels 33 to higher levels? That would surely require more time and effort. In my opinion, one must invest time into playing. If you can't do that, play the game during your free time, because there is really no rush.
    HOWEVER! I do understand that people do not want to put in the long hours of questing in the Open Beta It is honestly frustrating, like your playing a video game that doesn't save progress.
    To conclude: It is a matter of choice- If you want to pay to get to lv 33, go for it! If you prefer to go from start to finish, go for it! In the end, it waters down to choice. I thank everyone for reading this comment. :thumbsup:
    But tbh, I personally wouldn't want everyone going for something like this. It would actually make those who are leveling without paying feel lonely :/ .

• This is another case of Wait-to-win vs Pay-to-win. Getting high level paying gives you acces to high-value items before the rest of the people, so you can make a higher profit than if you power-level like the rest. I'm up to put the 33 item a month or so after the release of the beta.

• Heh! I remember that when i played DBO, i got the stone that make you go lvl 33 XD but i did not used it, only on my other character later, but still, i did all the missions that were under my lvl. Now about putting this in the cash shop, this is a bad idea, just give those stones to everyone, 1 or 2, but just to a limited time like in the original DBO, because these stones really help if you want to make another character and put him on lvl 30 already because for me, at least, the game really start when you get in this lvl and do the adult quest.

• This is another case of Wait-to-win vs Pay-to-win. Getting high level paying gives you acces to high-value items before the rest of the people, so you can make a higher profit than if you power-level like the rest. I'm up to put the 33 item a month or so after the release of the beta.

Explain to me how this is Pay-to-Win situation? You can easily get to level 30 yourself by questing if you want. This doesn't give us access to high level items just because we get to a high level. And yo, level 33, is nothing, it's not a high level and it's not going to give us any advantage over any other players in terms of game play. There's no important armors/weapons.. it's level 30... the level cap is 70.

• Heh! I remember that when i played DBO, i got the stone that make you go lvl 33 XD but i did not used it, only on my other character later, but still, i did all the missions that were under my lvl. Now about putting this in the cash shop, this is a bad idea, just give those stones to everyone, 1 or 2, but just to a limited time like in the original DBO, because these stones really help if you want to make another character and put him on lvl 30 already because for me, at least, the game really start when you get in this lvl and do the adult quest.

This is a somewhat decent idea, however it should be in the cash shop. Later on in the game, like in TW servers, maybe Daneos can gift everyone one lvl 33 stone to use for any character.

• Again, this item is most likely going to be used by previous DBO players.. We know what to do when we get to level 33. Not having gear is definitely a con to the upgrade stone, but we know what to from there.. This is why I highly suggest new players to stick to the mainstream leveling system.

Also why can't people understand, it's not only the fact that level 1-30 is time consuming, it's the fact that it's the learning phase of the game. We old players don't need to deal with that for the 10th time..

How would you like to go to preschool 5 times before getting to highschool?

• Explain to me how this is Pay-to-Win situation? You can easily get to level 30 yourself by questing if you want. This doesn't give us access to high level items just because we get to a high level. And yo, level 33, is nothing, it's not a high level and it's not going to give us any advantage over any other players in terms of game play. There's no important armors/weapons.. it's level 30... the level cap is 70.

I think it is explained in my post.

• 50+ Dollars or nothing.

DO you plan on buying the stone?

No? What makes you think you have the right to dictate price ranges if you're not spending any money at all?
    Yes? You are a rich ass motherfucker, and you are willing to pay a heavily inflated price. A item that gives no advantage to the casher besides skipping 1-30 shouldn't be so pricey.

• Well theres nothing to discuss here, i know you guys that defend to buy stuff and have any kind of advantage even from the beginning, if you had a chance to buy 5 characters lv70 with +15 gear and all wishes from shenron from the beginning, u will buy it aswell and skip everything, because why not ,its your money you can do whatever you want with it, thats it, what can i say is enjoy and thanks for keeping alive server for the rest of us even gets transformed in a p2w, we dont have other choice so in that case, buy/Sell as much as you want with no restrictions at all :)

• Well theres nothing to discuss here, i know you guys that defend to buy stuff and have any kind of advantage even from the beginning, if you had a chance to buy 5 characters lv70 with +15 gear and all wishes from shenron from the beginning, u will buy it aswell and skip everything, because why not ,its your money you can do whatever you want with it, thats it, what can i say is enjoy and thanks for keeping alive server for the rest of us even gets transformed in a p2w, we dont have other choice so in that case, buy/Sell as much as you want with no restrictions at all :)

Well yes ofc, if there were options to that I'm sure some of us will choose to buy it. But that's the reality of having $$$ right? You get options when you're willing to spend money. Free players can't expect to have the same benefits as a Casher. Btw (That idea is completely absurd and I don't agree with it, the lvl 33 item is far different from that if you're trying to relate the two)

And your post seems to be more like a rant with misguided, non- helpful information, so I'll be ignoring this post.

im glad you realize that

• If you bothered reading my post properly, you will see that I challenged your argument and pretty much proved you wrong.

You proved nothing xd. And i think i have to be redundant. Can you tell me when did I say that the main point in the debate is the gear of lvl 30? I said that it is a case of wait2win vs pay2win. The problem is that you get an advantage by paying while other people have to work for it. Being lvl 33 from the very beginning gives you a huge advantage with respect the other players and makes you access to high valued items before the rest, thus, you will have additionally an economic advantage respect the others. That's why I said to put the item in the cash shop not in the very beggining but some time later. Then there is no advantage, and that is the purpose of Daneos with the Cash Shop i guess, not giving advantage to cashers.
    More over, think about WMAT. Those casher will have an advantage in the tournaments, aswell as in the Scramble.

Anyways I don't think that @Daneos is up with putting the lvl33 in the cash shop as he once stated that he wanted "to make the game more long term".

And I give you a suggestion, try to be humbler when you make a debate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!