Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• no,the stone will only level you up to lvl 33. No aditional items or gear were granted.

So, basically, you get the Lv33 but you still gotta do the missions to progress to the others ?
    I can't see them just being skipped like that. Makes no sense to me.

• So, basically, you get the Lv33 but you still gotta do the missions to progress to the others ?
    I can't see them just being skipped like that. Makes no sense to me.

Yes, that's basicly it, you still need to do the rest of the quests to get your gear, flight, TLQ passive rewards etc.

This is why I do not understand why people are saying this is a P2W methode.

• Yes, that's basicly it, you still need to do the rest of the quests to get your gear, flight, TLQ passive rewards etc.
    This is why I do not understand why people are saying this is a P2W methode.

I agree. I don't know why they are either. I'm still for it being in the CS or wherever. Just jumping straight to 33 still means having to get all the stuff we skipped in the quests and saves time, as others pointed out, redoing all the quests again

• LOL, if you still have to do the quests then it really is just a big waste of money to buy it ._.
    Might as well save the money for better stuff.

• Gonna try making this point as short as possible because I'm tired of this thread, I have to say, better points from the opposing side have been mentioned. Here is what I have to say.

1. DBOG is not a new game and people should stop treating it as such.
    Reasoning? Do you understand how many players here played old DBO? Just because it's a new server doesn't mean there's going to be huge difference from DBO and DBOG. It's literally the same game, barely anythings changed besides the bugs. All the tricks from DBO are still going to apply to DBOG and best believe old players are going to abuse those tricks. (These are not exploits or glitches). Everyone needs to stop acting like they're going to be on = playing grounds. Non-cashers don't want the upgrade stone because it provides "Better opportunities for gear, getting higher level quicker, rankings will be unfair.. Guess what, even without the stone, players are going to get these things before you just because they've played DBO before and they know the game more than you do. And besides, you think a player who's "lazy" to level from 10-33 is going to reach 70 before anyone else? Contradictory much?

2.Using the Stone at launch won't make the game unfair.
    I seriously don't get how it will make the game unfair. Like seriously, I said this so many times, higher levels don't = better items. (this goes more in detail early in the thread) What DBO are we talking about here LOL. Yes, you may get to a higher level earlier than other people, but that doesn't guarantee you will get good drops. Also, how long do you expect it to take for people to catch up? There's going to be multiple, and I mean lots of people who get to 1-70 in 3 days... How does 10-33 in one day sound bad to you?

Yes, you have to get to level 10 before you can use the stone, so yeah, we'll be joining in on a couple of quests ^^

3. Why should I wait just because people "think" it is unfair
    We've been waiting for this game a long time as well, We want to play just as badly as you do, why should we wait when we are spending money? In what backwards world do free players get treated better than those who pay? You expect us to wait 1-3 days (some are saying a week) when I can just easily level to 30 if I want. The reason for this delay, is so that these players don't get an advantage right?. So you're telling me, you guys get to play 3 days before players get to use the stone, and that isn't going to be considered an advantage? Ofc not, I don't care because it doesn't make a god damn difference. So what, you will prob be a higher level than me at that point and I'll be at 33, it doesn't hinder my progress in the game at all. Do you see how I turned that idea back on you guys? So yeah what difference does it make releasing it at launch and releasing it 3 days later... This idea is to basically shut non-cashers up, and THAT is NOT fair to paying players.

Also the argument came up that "time is precious" yes it is, so I don't get why people are stopping CASHERS from making more time for themselves by paying for a convenience item (I like how Momo regarded it as such). There's nothing wrong with saving time, and it doesn't make you lazy, in fact it makes you smart. I spend majority of my time outside of DBO, working and earning money. I don't want to waste the free time that I have, doing something I've done so many times before. Thank god there's a 33 stone for that. (I just wanted to put this in here)

So yeah, regarding that delay. It's not gonna make a difference, and if it's gonna make a difference why are we being restricted from it.

Gonna now move to point form

-Cashers will be better than you in-game, not because they pay, but because they're WILLING to pay for it. If you're willing to pay for a game, obviously you will have more dedication for it than the average player.

-Having a level gap between players (which prob won't be caused by a mere lvl 33 "Lazy" stone) is good for TMQ, dungeons or party quest. Otherwise expect to be backtracking to a level 38 quest when you're level 45-50.

- Testing phase? According to free players there will be a level gap right? Good then, free players can test out 1-30 for bugs.. cashers can test out 30-70 for bugs so when 1-30 players won't have to worry about them. Yayyyy (sarcasm) But seriously, if this were to be the case, it would be a good thing. SO early on we can fix those level ranges for bugs. Ofc it won't only be cashers that are level 70 tho.. it can be anyone.

-Scared about us being the first to level up to 70? 33 stones makes us lazy I guess, don't worry about us getting to 70 faster than you.

I'll prob add more soon, I just wanna go eat food atm lol

• 1. As far as i know no one is treating dbo as new game and many of ppl on this post already stated they are old players.
    - For me new players have the same right on this decision, so its pointless.
    -Its not a new game but its a new server starting from zero, thats a fact.

2. Thats your opinion that i dont agree and i said why before not gona repeat.

3. Maybe because you are not the center of the world? change the perspective because that sounds too arrogant.
    -Ask yourself: Why stone should be added cause i want, and not what people thinks?
    -Well i prefer listen the majority not just you, a bit of democracy is not bad.

• First and foremost, DBOG should be treated as a "new game", I don't know if you have played the original DBO, but it was extremely p2w, if you say otherwise you're only fooling yourself. In DBOG we have the ability to change and fine-tune just about anything we need in order to make sure the game has longevity and appeals to the mass amount of players

So according to your logic, because people have more experience than you, you feel as though you should be able to pay to keep up?
    and yes someone who uses a lvl33 stone is bound to hit level 70 before someone who doesn't.

• First and foremost, DBOG should be treated as a "new game", I don't know if you have played the original DBO, but it was extremely p2w, if you say otherwise you're only fooling yourself. In DBOG we have the ability to change and fine-tune just about anything we need in order to make sure the game has longevity and appeals to the mass amount of players

So according to your logic, because people have more experience than you, you feel as though you should be able to pay to keep up?
    and yes someone who uses a lvl33 stone is bound to hit level 70 before someone who doesn't.

Ahhhhhh, Graysen, Graysen, Graysen. I guess you wrote this before I pm'd you lol. It's me Roku, we played for 1-4 years together lol.

Mate, read the entire thread properly, you'll understand the context in which I'm speaking in. If you read my previous comments you would have known a lot more about what's going on. But, it's okay you were always nub ^^

I swear, it's like everyone comes on this thread and speaks without prior reading.

• 1. If you aren't treating DBOG as a new game, why are you complaining in the first place? Why the hell are you worrying about getting to level 70 first. Why are you so worried about people having a level advantage?

3. I never said I was the center of the world, I'm a paying player and I want my money to be used for good reason. (A paying player will always receive more benefits than the free player). And a democracy here, in a forum where majority speaks before they think and read? No thanks. I'd like Daneos to make a decision on his own.

• 1. If you aren't treating DBOG as a new game, why are you complaining in the first place? Why the hell are you worrying about getting to level 70 first. Why are you so worried about people having a level advantage?
    3. I never said I was the center of the world, I'm a paying player and I want my money to be used for good reason.

1. Im not worried and i dont complain, i just wana play as everyone BUT i still have a preference ,an opinion and if we can avoid p2w better,
    then you insulted me and told me to be silent, obviusly you get the opposite effect.

3. u said (Why should I wait just because people "think" it is unfair) that argument sounds like "im the center of the world"

And a democracy here, in a forum where majority speaks before they think and read? No thanks. I'd like Daneos to make a decision on his own.

When lot of ppl disagree in something is not a bad idea to listen what they have to say first before take a final decision ,thats one of the purposes of this post.

• 1. Nobody is against your preference of leveling normally, it is people like you who are against our leveling preference. I insult only when I feel like I have to, otherwise I remain mutual most of the time. A lot of people from the opposing side say things that make no sense, which is pretty annoying.

3. You're interpreting it wrong.Figure of speech, trying to speak for cashers as a whole.

Considering the amount of hits this thread has gotten, I don't think there is a lot of people who are disagreeing with the idea, otherwise there would be a lot more posts giving negative feedback about the idea.

• The 33 stone will be added to the game, it's most definite, and if it not... Then something is wrong here.

What's being argued now, is if it should be available at launch. (Which I believe it should be, argued that enough times here)

My suggestion, for those players who are worried about rankings and such. Daneos should disqualify anyone who uses the stone from the rank leaderboards.

• how is lvl an advantage? LOL

Looks like is not. But is it lol. Start in 33 while others start in 1.? This game is about all. See this example.
    The first budokai of DBOG server. After 1 Week the server started. The Ppl that started in lv 33 will be like 60+ while PPL that started in 1 will be like 40+ . Who will win?. I repeat. There is aone reasson why oficial server didnt this.
    It should be like a prize (Like in the old server) when u hit some high lv. then u can use it for sell or for lvl alts chars.

DBO extremely p2w? are u serious?.
    Even ppl that had all +15 was killeable if u know how to play.
    DBO no sell dogis direct (Ruin economy). and U want start in lv 33? I want start in lv 70 brother cuz im lazy for LVL but no. The game have to be same for everybody. And cash shop yes for advantages but not direct avdvantages. The only thing that is missed in this post is request change the brown boxes in CS for the Withe Ones. Or add withe ones to cash shop (Select the stat that u want) . That my brother, thats p2w

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!