UPDATED Lvl 33 automatic book would u want it or no.

• Well said, but main people arguing that it shouldn't come into the game are going to ignore it and force their views on other on how they want the game to be.

• Kid content is obviously an important part of the game, i mean there was a kid tourney for gods sake, having said this though i think lvl33 book is kinda irrelevant arguing it is p2w when there are currently white stones in this cash shop is pointless, but personally i would never buy into the item or want it in game.

• (Comment Removed)

I'm not sure why you're so aggravated in this discussion. If you wan't to call it lazy that's fine I won't judge you for that opinion.
    Although if you truly are such a veteran and have 20+ lvl 70 characters you SHOULD know that there was indeed a lvl 33 up stone, it was quite a thing in the market. Just by denying the fact that it was ingame it makes me doubt your whole comment.
    You can even go back to the original forums "dbocom" and search for lvl 33 up stone, you'll find threads.

Anyways lets stay on topic and focus on the actual stone.

@sabrenuke
    Well yeah that's very true, but back then we all know that the game was kind of getting milked at the end of it.
    And I'm only talking about the p2w aspect if it's implemented right off the bat, after that it would just be a luxury item for people who want to donate and have the possiblity to skip this content. I understand you dislike the idea. I wouldn't buy the item myself either, but I can see why there would be a demand for it.

• (Comment Removed)

Woah woah woah...No offense but if you are talking about the first thread that you made I don't remember it going down that way.
    Everyone disliked the idea at first, then you and others convinced a good sum of the community, after that this thread was made by boom and now in my opinion is half and half. Some people want and others don't want it. Then there is the small group in the corner who wants it but not first day at least a 2 days or a week or etc. after open beta comes.

• Woah woah woah...No offense but if you are talking about the first thread that you made I don't remember it going down that way.Everyone disliked the idea at first, then you and others convinced a good sum of the community, after that this thread was made by boom and now in my opinion is half and half. Some people want and others don't want it. Then there is the small group in the corner who wants it but not first day at least a 2 days or a week or etc. after open beta comes.

Before the poll was removed, this is what it looked like:

Add the stone at launch: 52-56%
    Don't add the stone at all: 38-44%
    Add stone one month later: 29-33%

That was somewhat the ratio that I remember. If anyone has a picture of the final vote, pls post it.

• As I see it no one should be making posts or even discussing it.
    It's a personal choice and it doesn't break the game in any way (yeah yeah, go tell your excuses to another dude, I don't care).

This isn't like getting married, where both have to agree on it for it to happen.

This stone could be a reward, a cash shop item or even a drop for all I care.
    If you manage to get it and want to use it then go ahead !
    If you don't then fucking sell it or whatever ...

There is no correct answer here and no way to decide upon what the majority wants.
    It is pure and simply a decision for Daneos and him alone to make.

• Before the poll was removed, this is what it looked like:
    Add the stone at launch: 52-56%
    Don't add the stone at all: 38-44%
    Add stone one month later: 29-33%

That was somewhat the ratio that I remember. If anyone has a picture of the final vote, pls post it.

beh,140 voted and so far this game has 25.402 members (substract maybe 10 because they are mods,etc,etc) so that leaves 25.252 people that didnt vote,so yeah that poll is as useless as a liver flavoured lollipop...

• I got rid of poll im trying to get rid of this thread, at first there was good debate now its just childs play for all sides i requested my thread to be delete along with the wipe poll i created hope they get deleted this was a stupid mistake made by me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!