About update

• To find bugs is the whole point of this Pre-Open Beta.

If he doesn't provide skill resets, majority of people won't be able to experience the masterclass completely and point out flaws in the game. That itself defeats the whole purpose of this testing phase.

It's not fine to say "Oh, you should have spent your skills wisely, oh you abused a bug to level up.. Who cares about that stuff, it's pre open beta.. You shouldn't be penalized for exploiting a bug in a "testing phase" game that doesn't even matter or for spending points on skills that are required to continue the game.

As long as nobody is losing real life money or is being harmed in anyway, who gives a crap about the bugs, the more we find the better.

I condone bugging, but seriously.. as long as it's fixed in the final build, who cares..

PS. Sorry for the sloppy writing and format, typed this all on my phone.

• Exactly. If people exploit or experience bugs in the game, then it needs to be known. Even secret bugs that benefit the player won't stay secret for long.

• i do not believe he will reset skills. Most of the high levels abused the reflect bug, wich is illegal and imorele. So if you're going to abuse while everyone knew this was not like the original DBO at all, you'll have to take the consequences.

Who cares? It is just a Pre Beta to test bugs. If you limit people, the harder it is to find bugs in the subclasses.

• Am I the only one who hopes Daneos waits a few weeks to upload these updates to the pre-open beta server just to spite people like XLR? :thumbsup:

am i the only one who hopes hateful comments will get deleted . your comment does nothing except try to start a fight / say mean things to people who dont think the same as you do.

you are acting bad i hope you'll change your ways and that people like you who rotten this community wont stay for long.

• My apologies, XLR. I guess all I have seen posted by you here on this forum are just annoying, rude, argumentative threads trying to rush Daneos into updating the server. I've personally waited patiently for three years for this game to make a comeback, and I am able to patiently wait longer for him to update the server whenever he is ready to and/or whenever he sees it is acceptable to.

You just have to remember that he hasn't forgotten about doing it. If he hasn't uploaded it yet, he more than likely has a plan and purpose for it. I think of it like driving in traffic. If you are stuck in traffic in your car, no matter how many times you look at the clock, you are going to get there when you get there. Looking at the clock and getting stressed out will not change anything. Just sit back and enjoy the music :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!