i dont get you guys

• Wasn't planning to quote so much of the whole thing, but it is a rather large ball of flame that needs to be addressed.
    'It's not people being excited, it's them being lazy.' Not all of them. Much of them are, indeed, wanting to speak out about how things are going and get into a civil conversation. I remember seeing a post about 'So the update hasn't come yet. What do you think he's working on instead?' Only to get flamed outright over daring to speak out against Daneos..somehow. You can be civil and ask about the game's progression.

As for the chef analogy, that would work if every single poster was posting to Daneos wall with that. It'd be more closely accurate if it was every couple of minutes you talked to the group you ordered with like 'This is taking a bit. I hope it comes soon.~' Which can, of course, be annoying for the group if you keep saying that constantly, but it's not exactly annoying for the chef if it's not being said to him directly.

And, finally, is there really any reason to insult his intelligence? Even if he's wrong it doesn't mean he's unintelligent. Your flaming is just as unhelpful as the spam about it not being released. All it does is create vitriol in the community.

yeah granted the chef analogy was way off but im not going to apologise for insulting his inteligence because notice the tone of his op,he makes it look like we are the bad guys,and for that im not apologising.

people who post over and over when is the update WILL get responded in not a cordial manner,they dont deserve any respect or niceness what they need is to stop being lazy and do their homework.

I understand being grateful. If you need I'll say it right now.

Thank you Daneos, I'm grateful.

Just because I'm grateful, however, doesn't mean I must post my gratefulness at every possible moment. Yes, it's great that he's doing this. I appreciate it. But that doesn't mean we can't discuss or gossip like school girls over what he might be doing these past days that we aren't aware of. As long as we aren't spamming his inbox with FINISH IT NOW then I don't see an issue with just talking.

oh yeah of course you dont spam his inbox,but you are defending the ones that spam the forums with the same question?
    not telling you that you need to suck up to daneo but do not think for a second that anyone has the right to demand anything,trust me ive read the tone of certain posts and they all seem to be written by self entitled brats.

we are not the bad guys,if they post questions which can be answered if the looked around its not our fault if they get some heat,they deserve it,maybe that way they will finally realise that not everyone is at their beck and call...

• You all crying about this and that and people posting "when the update comes?" and such people that are excited wanting to share some thoughts and you just bash them around...
    I dont know what else there is to talk about thats the main/biggest thing there is at the moment and if you'd go to every forum when ever there is a big update this is the main topic that everybody talks about is that and many threads are opened about it and i guess you try to be a saint or something but daneos hasnt said anything about those you just assume he hates it and you know what they say about assuming it makes an ASS out of U and ME .

Global Update Thread

read latest post,writing in red.

case closed.

• Sooo true just chill and be patient and wait for new updates but....

XLR8 just sayin no-one minds you talking about things in this update or about what you think the next update will be but make sure you phrase the thread properly so that ppl don't think your one of thos 7yr old spammers who piss ppl off so much. :P that is probably y u got flamed so yeah CASE CLOSED....again lol :p

• There's 1 thread ordering Daneos to update the server now.
    There's 2 threads asking those people to calm down.

So, for each kid there's 2 patient "adults" (kek)
    That's why both get a lot of hate.

We don't need more of any ...

• Threads like these are a dime a dozen it seems like now and they tend to derail quite easily at that.
    We understand you guys are excited for the coming updates. Daneos is doing his best to bring you all an enjoyable bug free experience. But these things take time and we thank everyone for being patient with us so far, so just hang in there for a bit longer. :thumbsup:

I will be closing this thread as I feel it's reached a point where nothing more substantial can be added to this topic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!