i dont get you guys

• You all crying about this and that and people posting "when the update comes?" and such people that are excited wanting to share some thoughts and you just bash them around...
    I dont know what else there is to talk about thats the main/biggest thing there is at the moment and if you'd go to every forum when ever there is a big update this is the main topic that everybody talks about is that and many threads are opened about it and i guess you try to be a saint or something but daneos hasnt said anything about those you just assume he hates it and you know what they say about assuming it makes an ASS out of U and ME .

• There's so much more to talk about.
    Just have a look at the anime and off-topic areas.
    There's a lot there to talk about.

Spam about one thing all over the forum won't make the updates come quicker.
    I'm here dying to see these things in-game but I can manage to not spam like hell about it.

• i have no problem with many threads you shouldnt either there is no reasoning behind you hating on many threads i see it as an active forum..

I'm not "hating" your thread , i'm joking with it , it's stupid Daneos said "Soon" , when it's ready to be added to the Pre-Open Beta it will be , you just need to wait and don't complain , it's simply stupid , if the fcking update isn't yet in pob there is a reason for that . There is no need for more Threads about this subject .

• There's so much more to talk about.
    Just have a look at the anime and off-topic areas.
    There's a lot there to talk about.

Spam about one thing all over the forum won't make the updates come quicker.
    I'm here dying to see these things in-game but I can manage to not spam like hell about it.

I'm not "hating" your thread , i'm joking with it , it's stupid Daneos said "Soon" , when it's ready to be added to the Pre-Open Beta it will be , you just need to wait and don't complain , it's simply stupid , if the fcking update isn't yet in pob there is a reason for that . There is no need for more Threads about this subject .

show me pls a case where the person posting such threads complains and give me 1 reason why posting threads like this ruin something.

btw i think the main reason a lot of threads are openning is because we dont have a main update thread STICKY that is about the update and againg is does nothing wrong. there is the fact that some question have been answered but i have never posted mine wtihout searching for another post like what i was about to open and didnt find.

• No community is perfect... I've been everywhere!
    Fifa's community is even worse than this xD
    A community will always have a group of butt-hurt people, a group of wise people, a group of non-groups, and a group of shit-talkers xD
    This is the internet, and if I am being honest, you will never see a place without these 4 groups :(

• like seriously. I know People are making threads and hating on Daneos telling him to work faster. he's working his ass off just so you guys can play a game that was totally unplayable for years. He's the only one that is working on this "Project", there is nobody else. so instead of hating on him maby it is better to praise him. I think he should "take a break" instead, cause i'll promise that hard work will pay off.

• People here are like, say, Goku, and we all know he was rash, impulsive, a tad immature and loves fighting and doing what he wants without cares or worries (safety and sanity 8) ). If Daneos posts teasers of what he's working on instead of just limiting himself to post a changelog once he already updated like he used to... what did he expect? He'll have a myriad of little gokus (us) wanting dat new shiny toy (juicy update). Can't blame us people. If you want us to behave don't tease next time :P

• I think the main reason everyone hates pplspamming the forums about the same crap over an overis because firstly it's just annoying if you can be bothered to make a post about it then you can be bothered to search the forums for the reason why. Secondly if something interesting or important does come up you'll miss it and be annoyed. Also @xlr678 it's not that people are talking about the newest update it's that people are talking about if the next update is coming, people are annoyed cuz everyone getting greedy and lazy as the caint be bothered to wait for the next update.I can't wait for the next update but I'm not spamming the forums, at least be impatient in SILENCE.
    P.S. there is a sticky for game updates it's called the global update thread.

• I think the main reason everyone hates pplspamming the forums about the same crap over an overis because firstly it's just annoying if you can be bothered to make a post about it then you can be bothered to search the forums for the reason why. Secondly if something interesting or important does come up you'll miss it and be annoyed. Also @xlr678 it's not that people are talking about the newest update it's that people are talking about if the next update is coming, people are annoyed cuz everyone getting greedy and lazy as the caint be bothered to wait for the next update.I can't wait for the next update but I'm not spamming the forums, at least be impatient in SILENCE.
    P.S. there is a sticky for game updates it's called the global update thread.

you cant comment in that sticky it is just for the updates not for discussing it .
    people hate on my posts which were legitimate questions the first one was about how long do you think before we get master class and what class you might choose and still got haters there, my second one was asking about if its finished already why isnt it publiced cause we see all those stuff that are working and get nothing so i asked to see why is that is there anything else that is being worked on and i got people just saying "why you rush daneos you hater" "stop with this shit" "oh another post related to the update" etc.

i just like come on guys be nice even if you want to tell me to stop dont gang up on me and come up with a real reason other then being daneos attorney.

by the way in every post i have made i said im not hating and that i can wait and that this post is just a discussion im not pushing anything and that i know posting wont make it faster.

@Dood
    Can't believe you just said that if Daneos didn't give us teaser we would have another thing to complain about so please just be grateful to Daneos and his team for making the game happen for ungrateful ppl.

it would have been nice of daneos to just type "working on master class fixing bugs" and then "finished master class thought i still need to work on it so expect it to be updated in the next week(w/e daneos estimates)" like this for everything since just posting a post of it working without any bugs and then saying soon and that soon was a week and 2 days ago is kinda teasing.

• First off Daneos is not obligated to give you an update anyway and you should be greatful you're even playing the game right now. Secondly it's really annoying seeing the same "When do you think the update will be out" threads with the same spamming idiots who like their own comments when someone downvotes it. And lastly there are at least over 30 threads crying about the update so instead of making a new thread, why not just make one thread so all of you can cry on one thread rather than 100?

• You all crying about this and that and people posting "when the update comes?" and such people that are excited wanting to share some thoughts and you just bash them around...
    I dont know what else there is to talk about thats the main/biggest thing there is at the moment and if you'd go to every forum when ever there is a big update this is the main topic that everybody talks about is that and many threads are opened about it and i guess you try to be a saint or something but daneos hasnt said anything about those you just assume he hates it and you know what they say about assuming it makes an ASS out of U and ME .

you do know that sometimes silence is a good thing right?
    dont kid yourself,the "when the update comes?" is not people being excited or wanting to share some thoughts its just people that are to lazy to go thru the forums BEFORE they post and see that we have a lot of other posts asking the same damn question,so if they get flamed they deserve it.

using the excuse that ''there isnt anything to talk about'' for people to open new topics over over and over about THE SAME SUBJECT isnt right, if you cant see that well that is your problem,maybe you should get some more mmo experience,you know visit other forums and learn what to do and what not to do and specially how mmos operate.

atleast you are right on one part of your post,you did make an ass out of yourself when you decided to write this innovative and never seen before topic.
    we dont assume that daneos hates those post,WE KNOW HE HATES THEM,its common sense.

ok let me break it down for you,you're a chef in a restaurant and i just ordered a filet mignon,and im standing over your shoulder and asking every 10 seconds,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?,is it done yet?......

in this scenario the chef is daneos and the posters of this forum that use their brain in real life and the person who spams is it done yet? is the person who keeps on asking if the update is ready.

hope it made sense,really cant make it any more simple for you to understand unless i use hand puppets :rolleyes:

• The only issue I have with these threads are the people spamming 'Don't ever be ungrateful about Daneos-senpai-sama!'

It's very fake, like they're afraid that if people are voicing enthusiasm that he'll just quit.

no its not fake,im grateful that i can play the game and so i express it in words,maybe that is something you are not used to but sometimes when people interact with other people they actually thank them for their good deeds.

• Wasn't planning to quote so much of the whole thing, but it is a rather large ball of flame that needs to be addressed.

'It's not people being excited, it's them being lazy.' Not all of them. Much of them are, indeed, wanting to speak out about how things are going and get into a civil conversation. I remember seeing a post about 'So the update hasn't come yet. What do you think he's working on instead?' Only to get flamed outright over daring to speak out against Daneos..somehow. You can be civil and ask about the game's progression.

As for the chef analogy, that would work if every single poster was posting to Daneos wall with that. It'd be more closely accurate if it was every couple of minutes you talked to the group you ordered with like 'This is taking a bit. I hope it comes soon.~' Which can, of course, be annoying for the group if you keep saying that constantly, but it's not exactly annoying for the chef if it's not being said to him directly.

And, finally, is there really any reason to insult his intelligence? Even if he's wrong it doesn't mean he's unintelligent. Your flaming is just as unhelpful as the spam about it not being released. All it does is create vitriol in the community.

• no its not fake,im grateful that i can play the game and so i express it in words,maybe that is something you are not used to but sometimes when people interact with other people they actually thank them for their good deeds.

I understand being grateful. If you need I'll say it right now.

Thank you Daneos, I'm grateful.

Just because I'm grateful, however, doesn't mean I must post my gratefulness at every possible moment. Yes, it's great that he's doing this. I appreciate it. But that doesn't mean we can't discuss or gossip like school girls over what he might be doing these past days that we aren't aware of. As long as we aren't spamming his inbox with FINISH IT NOW then I don't see an issue with just talking.

• yall just need to chill, this thread is literally about the response to the response of Daneos's updates. Soon it will be the response to the response of the response (x5) to the response of Daneos's.

whats next people complaining that the update is too good?

• yall just need to chill, this thread is literally about the response to the response of Daneos's updates. Soon it will be the response to the response of the response (x5) to the response of Daneos's.

whats next people complaining that the update is too good?

They'll make a thread about an Update that never happened and say they blame Daneos for teasing them about it ... Ouh Wait!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!