Constant crashes every 2 mins (really annoying please help)

• i know the feeling my friend.... i have the same problem and by now nobody has found an answer, trust me i did everything... even reinstall of Windows 7 on 64bit and still didn't work.. the game still crashes and i've bearly made a lvl 6 character.... sometimes after a crash i find miself in a unknown area.... we all hope for a fix of this problem, my only real explanation by now is that a "timer" starts after u put u're id and pass and log in to the game.... i've preety much tested alote of things..... if character selection screen stays on, in a few minutes crash... if u stay at the log in screen and u don't pres the log in button, the screen stays up for 40 minutes... tested theory and practice.

• my client alternates between every 2 minutes before crashing and every 29 minutes. human, namekian, majin, doesnt matter-all my chars crash. might be that network bug daneos was talking about (idk really). im beginning to get frustrated with the constant crashes when im trying to find quests or battling mobs.

• First of all, make sure your drivers are up to date. Check if the important ports of the internet are open, that is the main problem in most of the cases (You have to check that depending your Internet provider and model of your modem), but I think you will have to call your Internet Provider to know this, there are ways to check them but I don't remember how, you could search for them.

-Try downloading the game again (Including the last "Localize" folder).
    -ALWAYS open "DBOG Launcher" as Admin.
    -If your internet is slow, try disconnecting everyone in your house (if there's more people) and check if still crashes.
    -You could run your antivirus (It might not fix anything, but just in case).
    -Deactivate your firewall and your antivirus, they could be interrupting your connection to the server.
    -Do you have another PC? Try the game there, if it crashes, at least you know it might be your internet.

For now those are the things I have in mind that MIGHT fix your problem, if I think of more solutions, I will let you know!

Hope it helps!

• hy, i've tryed those things and more.. i've even tryed on my laptop that is preety good... I3 procesor, 3Gb of Ram and 1Gb HD Video ..... still crash, the PC is very up to date because i reinstall windows 7 on 64 bit just to get rid of the crash, but the game still closes ... :(

• hy, i've tryed those things and more.. i've even tryed on my laptop that is preety good... I3 procesor, 3Gb of Ram and 1Gb HD Video ..... still crash, the PC is very up to date because i reinstall windows 7 on 64 bit just to get rid of the crash, but the game still closes ... :(

Can you try the game in a friend's house? That way you will know if the problem is your internet. Anyways, if nothing is working, you will have to contact your Internet Provider, explain them your problem (Some of them understand when you talk about these kind of problems in games) and they may get with the solution. Another option is to wait for the next update that is supposed to fix this problem, but I know how hard it is to see people playing DBO and you're not D: .

• Can you try the game in a friend's house? That way you will know if the problem is your internet. Anyways, if nothing is working, you will have to contact your Internet Provider, explain them your problem (Some of them understand when you talk about these kind of problems in games) and they may get with the solution. Another option is to wait for the next update that is supposed to fix this problem, but I know how hard it is to see people playing DBO and you're not D: .

Thanks for the reply on my problem, i've just finish testing the Compatibility with other operating system.. like Windows Wista sp2; it works a lot slower; seems stuck at "loading", but it is not and when u get in to the world is like 15-28fps = not playable and after 20-25 minutes still crash .... soo now i'm installing Win 7 on 32bit on my laptop to test it there, hope that helps and the unistanll Direct X 11 ont Win 7 doesn't work and it is backward compatible, so no need to do it...... i'll update any threat i know for this problem for other to know what must they do, i just hope i'll be succesfull

• Thanks for the reply on my problem, i've just finish testing the Compatibility with other operating system.. like Windows Wista sp2; it works a lot slower; seems stuck at "loading", but it is not and when u get in to the world is like 15-28fps = not playable and after 20-25 minutes still crash .... soo now i'm installing Win 7 on 32bit on my laptop to test it there, hope that helps and the unistanll Direct X 11 ont Win 7 doesn't work and it is backward compatible, so no need to do it...... i'll update any threat i know for this problem for other to know what must they do, i just hope i'll be succesfull

Perfect! And I am so sorry that I'm not able to help you :/.

• SOLVED on Windows 8..... just install another antivirus.. no change to direct x 11, no video card drivers, no ther things... i got Avira Antivirus on my Laptop and i got Windows 8 on 64 bit and now the game didn;t crash for 30 minutes.. soo, this is a solution.. change antivirus.... i will try the same thing on my Desktop PC, with Windows 7 on 64 bit .... hope it will work here as well.

• SOLVED on Windows 8..... just install another antivirus.. no change to direct x 11, no video card drivers, no ther things... i got Avira Antivirus on my Laptop and i got Windows 8 on 64 bit and now the game didn;t crash for 30 minutes.. soo, this is a solution.. change antivirus.... i will try the same thing on my Desktop PC, with Windows 7 on 64 bit .... hope it will work here as well.

Awesome! But did you deactivate your antivirus when I told you? xD, I told you that because I know how antivirus fuck a lot of programs hahahaha. I'm glad you got the game fixed.

• Awesome! But did you deactivate your antivirus when I told you? xD, I told you that because I know how antivirus fuck a lot of programs hahahaha. I'm glad you got the game fixed.

i like to have my PC protected, but i found alote more info my way and found a way to have PC protected against viruses.... i may be old fashion, but my ways are safe and good.... i'll be glad to help others with the crash problem now... i know it works on Win 8 till now... i have some full other tests on Win 7 on PC .... i'll post more details when i shall have them, now i just need sleep.. good night my friend :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!