Auto-Kick while in Public Open Beta

• It has been a full 24 hours at this point. And the problem is occurrences like this will happen A LOT during beta.
    Do you know the point behind an OPEN beta? So players can discover issues within the game and report them.

You're not going to find errors AFK I can assure you. It serves no purpose and pisses off the players that are active.

It hasn't been, there was 3 channel up like couple of hour ago

• It has been a full 24 hours at this point. And the problem is occurrences like this will happen A LOT during beta.
    Do you know the point behind an OPEN beta? So players can discover issues within the game and report them.

You're not going to find errors AFK I can assure you. It serves no purpose and pisses off the players that are active.

24 hours?? WOOW! really?

This is probably not going to be a problem that will reoccur. why?: as the game progress the more stable daneos will make the servers. Until now the servers has been consistently on the entire time.

Conclusions:Even though the servers has been fine for 70-80% of the time You are blowing things out of proportion because of a measly 24 hours?

• There was bot checking in the original every hour or so i think, and if i remember correctly it gave rewards for playing the minigame and getting it right

if its like that i dont mind the AFK checks

its better than just seeing large groups of the same guild members just standing there doing nothing like a bunch of statues breathing my virtual air >:U

• Those guys have no idea what they're talking about.

The problem is the game is in BETA. Which means that in order to develop it you will have a lot of times where server resources will be limited. To keep players actively playing an auto AFK-Kick should be implemented. I'm thinking about now AND later on in the future. You are simply defending the right to keep active players off the server and AFK Farmers online.

• You don't even get the point he's trying to make. He's saying when all other channels are open they're all nearly full, but now there's only 1 channel open and it's a waste of time to only have 1 open because IT will be full too.
    Thus an Auto Kick. Free up some space for active players.

he said he see it as a waste of time and what he really meant(using context clues) he it should be only suggested when all other are completely filled. And when we have 4 channel up its almost half way full so like he said it a waste of time.

• Figure out another way of getting that 3.5k dogi then.
    It's exactly 81 hours to get that amount of tokens.

For the AFK shops I don't see any reason for that to exist.
    If you wanna sell something just use the auction house like everyone else, people are scattered across various channels and maps.
    If anyone's just AFK for the lolz of it then shame on you.

So, basically, either reduce the dogi to a decent amount of tokens or it'll just be like this every time.

• Number of bullshits:
    latest?cb=20150718224913

Why thefuck would you say such retarded thing, yes you can login, play whenever you want. JUST don't go AFK to collect tokens all the time. Because there are REAL people who want to play and lvl up

if you play the original dbo when it was out, it was designed for just that. And it wasn't a problem because there was a lot of server capacity

• Those guys have no idea what they're talking about.

The problem is the game is in BETA. Which means that in order to develop it you will have a lot of times where server resources will be limited. To keep players actively playing an auto AFK-Kick should be implemented. I'm thinking about now AND later on in the future. You are simply defending the right to keep active players off the server and AFK Farmers online.

yea but you don't understand there are more channels and going to be more servers in different regions in the long run so it not a problem now

• He doesn't get it @.Bilal.102

During a Beta there are always issues with servers. So if we're going to have issues AND a VERY high server load (because of how many people want to actually PLAY) then we NEED to have a way to keep server load down at all times. Because even when the server had all the channels up they would get CLOSE to maximum capacity.

• Okay maybe that's true, so what? Is this the original one? Did you even read what AgentJeffy said? It's the BETA not the ORIGINAL. So stop talking about the original version omg

yea I read what he said but the developer of this already discussed this a long time ago and I was just informing the guy. Yeah the game in pre open beta but daneos is recreating the game as it once was 4 year ago and guess what it still the same game and what features was in original followed into this private server and that pretty obvious if your not slow in the head.

• He doesn't get it @.Bilal.102

During a Beta there are always issues with servers. So if we're going to have issues AND a VERY high server load (because of how many people want to actually PLAY) then we NEED to have a way to keep server load down at all times. Because even when the server had all the channels up they would get CLOSE to maximum capacity.

Bro you made an account today when most of channels are down also I can tell you didn't read Pre Beta FAQ if you did you wouldnt of made this thread.

• yea I read what he said but the developer of this already discussed this a long time ago and I was just informing the guy. Yeah the game in pre open beta but daneos is recreating the game as it once was 4 year ago and guess what it still the same game and what features was in original followed into this private server and that pretty obvious if your not slow in the head.

You are the one missing some braincells here lol. Yes he is re-creating the game, but is it done yet? You know what BETA is? It's means it's still not fully functional. And it's not the full game YET. Lol buddy get your shit together before you talk some bullshit

• I honestly dont understand why this is under debate, most if not all games kick AFKs offline.

and its not like kicking afkers is going to hurt anyone, hell it will put less strain on their computer than if they had it open.

none of the things in the token shop are hard to get, you can get most of the high priced stuff in a week or two if u play long enough.

if this is because of the pre 30 gems, for ez zeni then thats even more of a reason to put the afk kicks

• And the time limit for kicking afk-ers should be 1 hour, like in most mmo's.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!