Guard too OP plz Nerf Danny

• Sm crit rates works 100% for sure I'm lvl 43 my crit rate is 41 for physical attacks I can tell when I use sword attack it comes out around 1600 damage with crit it does 2500 to 3200 damage also with normal auto attack hits I usually do 600 damage but with crit its 900 to 1000 damage normal attack no skills also it says crit damage on the battle chat log

• anyway, Hmm Well in my Opinion I dont mind guard being as it is RN especially in a 1 shot game with dodging xD for example a Turtle can aoe stun every 1 and 1 shot them, if players can guard that then it doesnt allow a turtle to END the game so easy without "Much" Effort, and a Fighter wouldn't be able to Dodge all A Turtles or any classes Attacks then Thunder them Dead ( when Speed is working right ) Or Needle them Dead At Least a Turtle would have that 100% defence with Guard to level out the Playing Field and im a Fighter and im saying this so yeah xD Turtles cant Dodge, there glass Cannons, 1 Shot every1 Dead, Or maybe Reduce the block defence from 100% to 75% so Players Take some Damage

• No, no no no no no NO FOR FUCKS SAKE SM can NOT crit, if you get one shotted by them or see higher damage from time to time, this is because they have a +50 % damage from behind effect on MSS, please how can you guys not think about that ? it is sooo logic

• Well Swordsman Scintillation was 100% sure that it will block any attacks for 2-4 times.
    While Guard Maxed had 50% chance for that and it reduce dmg you get and it may block some of debuffs.

I tested it all back in DBO on my fighter and on my swordsman.
    Problem is that before fighter with res neck and res/con rings and guard maxed and high dodge, would dodge and resist most of stuffs plus using guards was good as using scintillation.

While Swordsman scintillation will block any damage and debuff 100%, on lvl 2 it will do that for 2 attacks or debuffs and such.

Still it was long time ago and I am not sure does it block RP block increase too, since in PVP (Ranked and Budokais), they start with 0 RP, mostly they don't have chance to use it against you since they don't know when you will use guard lol.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!