Posts by Muh

i played on the live servers years ago when they were still up, if i recall getting 2-4 DBs per hunt was normal, hardly anyone ever got more than that unless they had found some godly spot with tons and tons of mobs to kill. i would say that if you get at least 2 dragon balls per hunt you are doing fine, if you get none thats just bad luck.

Then you did something wrong back in the days. I always got 6 to 9 drops in TW!

Alpha had bigger droprate. I used to drop between 10 and 16 balls per 2h hunt (depends how dedicated i hunted).. and i don't use speed hacks like some guys i see in majin starter zone..

Yup, all true! Had some time to play yesterday and i had the same problems.. if u use a skill with >1 sec. casttime mob heals ridiculously high amount of LP/EP. Recover pots are wrong and won't even give the +10% boost and you were able to use all recover pot, you just didn't get the +10% if you use a namek heal has human or majin.

i do mind actually , full RP balls in a sec compared to a little atk buff all that difference in the same class but different gender?!

It is like i wrote in the other thread..

It actually is one of the best items in the old funny sence of DB. A tribute to DB if you want..

If you want RP Points just use the "2xRP balls pot". Or play as a girl - is that really that bad? I mean it is just a game, it is not like your own d*ck is falling off in RL just because you play a girl char in a game.. again just my opinion..

From budo it should be banned tho..

More important, AH is a zeni sink. These shops are not! AH should be open for all no matter what lvl we are. And AH fee should be raised from 1% to 5% or even 10% to get the zeni out of this server. Also i still see players who offer stuff in Shop for >999k Zeni.. why isn't this fixed already?

Crane suffers heavy from STR and SOUL nerf. Also 1000 slashes became a joke compaired to old TW version, but tThe main problem with crane is that the masterclass skill does not work as it should.

Here it only upgrades the DoT damage of skills. In original it upgraded base skill damage and DoT damage of DoT-skills. I send ticket with video proof awhile ago, and Celestial Titania said they will look into it. I hope they really do, because atm crane is useless and unneeded, and i loved to play Crane in old days..

https://forum.dboglobal.to/tic…ve-skill/&action=firstNew

Well "turtle book" is wrong translation i think. It is a hentai magazine like Roshi is reading it. So if a woman sees it it makes her angry - ergo she get RP(ragepoints), and it makes men getting exited - ergo stronger and faster.

So the idea behind it is very dragonball like. Image bad Launch findig one of Roshis books.. She would rage!

Roshi on the other hand would be like this:forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12536/

thats why males lose LP when they using it. I like it as it is, it just should be open for all classes to use.. Just like Fighters "Strong Sake" should be..

Damage would be better if soul was like it used to be. Anyways you think turtle are bad? Try playing a crane now. Their Masterclass skill is wrong coded and until you are lvl 70 the class is useless now.

I would really urge Daneos to bring the stats for soul / strength and properties back to the original state of the game, because classes like crane, poko, dende and grand suffer heavy atm. While other class like fighter/sword and turtle can deal with it. Not easiely but thei can.

Cranes Master passive doesn't work as it used to do in original.. In original it increased DoT and base damage of DoT skills.. Here it only increases the DoT itself, not the base damage of skill..

I send ticket with pics 7 days ago., but until now no reply..

Crane Hermit MasterClass Skill is bugged or wrong coded! forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12314/ It used to boost DoT damage and base damage of "DoT skills"! Here it only boost the DoT damage, not the base damage of the skill! Which is making Crane a totally useless class!

Unfortunately i don't have any pictures of my old HK Crane anymore, it used to look something like this:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12321/

but now it looks like this:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12316/

Even with +10 subweapon u do less damage then a lvl 55 Dark Warrior with +0 subweapon! So if this is not a bug but was done on purpose then sorry, but thats total BS!

pve is tested with +15 stuff in server dev so in OB we won't have this stuff and it will bee way too hard to done somthing wiith normal stuff +8 -+10

True! Just go and try to do PVE with a +8 crane now.. totally useless! My lvl 59 Crane does 1900 damage with mystical crane thypoon on lvl 2 mobs! On lvl 58 it is like 1000! Main weapon +8(lvl55) and sub +9(lvl58). This makes crane completly useless. It looks like the masterskill(passive) only boosts dots, but not the skills base damage it self - like it should!

I played Crane alot in HK, and atm cranes are just a disgrace for what they used to be. If a lvl 50 +0 DW does more damage then a +8/+9 Crane you know something is f*cked up. So for me the new most useless class atm is crane.

You want a Zeni sink? Easy.. fix the private shop as it used to be - back to 999.999 Zeni max. It is long over due since AH works now almost as is should.. If all players sell their stuff in AH where they must pay the 1% fee it would pull out quite some zeni from the server. I would also double the AH fee from 1% to 2% or maybe even 5% while we are in open alpha phase.

As for brown boxes.. i agree with adrian = 4 +50kk for 5 boxes is a bit better as it is now..

Old DBO had 100% droprate for UD and TMQ - atleast when i played it - before i got borred with this stuff. Easy tmq gave you excellent to rare drop and hard gave rare or legendary. I don't remember the rates anymore, but at hard setting it was like 66% to 75% rare and 25% to 33 % legendary, maybe even a little higher. I got alot of legenday back in the day..

So yes, it should be adjusted.

No Bug! He used quick attack to stun you. But like Daneos said, the client of TW is the shitiest of the 3 clients that exist. Check your video and watch the textbox where the used skills and damage appear, u will see he uses quickattack and then kidneyshot. It is just ur client that has lag and didn't show ur opponents position fast enough..

You are right about the DW part tho! Not being able to use dragon punishment sux. And is one of the reasons(there are quite more) why i have no real desire to log in atm..

disappointing indeed.. i guess i will only check GokUsama translations upgrades, since the rest is not interessting anymore for me atm..

I don't have time to farm all day for U70 stones with lausy droprate, we still can't drop lvl 1 to 65 legend gear, we still don't have all quests working, most skills don't work 100% like they should, some damage is to low - some is to high, AH is still bugged and not full functional. Gear bug is still possible, i bet zeni bugging is possible too.. Hell we still don't even have all NPC's loaded on the maps!

DBOG is nowhere near TW atm. Yes, it still is an "open alpha" - the term pre-beta doesn't exist, (a pre beta is an alpha), but there is still so much work to do on basic stuff and here we are talking about balancing and new features or lvl caps..

i understand why people are mad because nobody wants to work on their gear all what they wanna do is afk whole day next to the platform and borrow/buy +15 directly i would be mad too if i was a player because i will be only thinking whats best for me, important note retail had tickets that made your gear bind and in the previous caps there was no exist to any NON-bind set people used TMQ sets and when you used them they become bind so please don't talk like if retail didn't have bind items.

Do you really believe this garbage you are saying here? I hope not.. Yes + ticket made your gear binded´, but only while it was working! After it was expired gear became unbinded again(atleast in HK). And orignal had a 100% droprate in UD and TMQ bosses, not like it is now. And UD gear was not "account binded" by default - only after you eqipped the gear!

I hope you don't lose to much players with this, since i'm here since beginning on ragezone and i still like the project, but atm i have no desire to go on servers. Good luck Daneos & GokUsama - sorry but for the rest i don't really care..