Posts by Baka San

Love how everyone is talking about nerfing their counter class. MAs shouldn't be nerfed anymore, go get status resistance necklaces, status resistance rings if they are resisting you. But no way, you must ever talk about nerfing QA anymore than this, it is already nerfed to ground. What I think should be nerfed is karmas shout attack, which can be done very easily if it has a casting time (1 second is more than enough for most of the classes to take actions), this is my only suggestion.

if that improve the Karma I completely agree with you .. the majin need more development

about the PVE they cool since our discuss people don't agree to change majin shout !

yeah majin maybe lazy in PVP but that doesn't mean they perfect !

dear majin .. :(

Yeah sure, nerf quick attack, nerf mss, nerf every MA skills, so all play spiritualists, namek or majins. GG u guys are the best. Talk about some speed boots and other bs, when once you get slowed with those long range debuffs quick attack is bs anyway, because you move so slow it doesn't even work...

Just make it how it was in retail, because then it WAS balanced, now it's like people have zero knowledge how to BALANCE it. More like they try to buff their main, and nerf all other, 90% suggestions pure crap.

Edit: Maybe it wasn't balanced, but now it's even more unbalanced

what did ya say ?!

hey be friendly and cool we here discuss each other's opinions

and share our ideas together, anyone maybe get mad but that doesn't mean CHANGE THIS DISCUSSION TO FIGHT ,

hmph.

9483b688.png

Majin Race : Quests Bug

Quest 04 / An Unending Predator

❊ ❊ ❊

This quest had no solution for it .

Hope I can fix it in the coming days .

❊ ❊ ❊

Note : If you have any ideas

feel free to sent it to my profile .

9483b688.png

Two words: 45. Meters. This always gives Karma Majins a way to start their combos and there's hardly anything you can do to stop it. It's even worse then the Crane Hermit's "Lost in Time" skill. This skill needs its range dropped to 35m or something.

hey two words of what huh ?! be easy cuz i have suggest here too and I don't agree to yours or any one agree with you,

why some dudes keep change something no need to change cuz for WHAT ? for pvp ?

I don't care about the pvp cuz I don't plan to rank or any HELL DAMN CRAP !! I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT !

I'm here to have fun YA KNOW !!! I'm here to play !! your aim the pvp ? so ? I'M CHANGE MY SELF FOR HELL PVP AND FORGET EVERYTHING.

listen I don't care what you said but any thing have limit ! leave the hell plasma alone okay ? cuz I don't need more changes that's ENOUGH !!

*with my all sorry

تمام اذن لا يوجد جيلدات عربيه اول كان فيه حاليا لا احد يلعب
    انا عن نفسي وصلت لفل 70 من زماااهههن وألحين مليييت :3

بالله .. المشكلة مافي الا الاسبانين ازعجوا اللعبة واللي يلعبوها

لا انا للان لفل 29 ههه لاجل كذا ودي استكشف اللعبة مع بارتنر لول

that's right I agree, but know what ? hope the game and it people stay cool and nice like now !! this is very important for any player to continue his journey in it, don't ya think ? I mean I fear with the coming days the game rules and it stuff become hard like other games .. I left many games cuz they damn crazy developers !! I've been pretty great and cool and with the ranked people in digimon masters online .. but after few months it's become hard by they stupid events .. I remember one of it event toke 2 months to finish it .. and the rewards ? it's damn thing do nothing . and many games like that .. but dragon ball it's different the community here cool and nice !! hope not the same here in the coming days :)

that's true I respect your words. it's easy I don't think there something to change in that in the token shop.

hey I farm ! and my work is fine and it's fun and time waster also ! maybe i'm lazy a little huh but about the farming ? never would be that easy !!

Material for crafting system.

A option to exchange tokken points for zeni, like 10 T points = 1000 zeni.

Scrolls of exp.

Scrolls for have more chance to drop upgrade stones with mobs.

ya that's look fine but exchange token for zeni ? and 10 for 1000 ? man ...

let see now every 14min or what ever you got 10p .. so in the hour maybe 30 so every hour 3000 zeni ? that's horrible ya know !

so if we compare that with the normal player farm .. hmmmm one hour farm = 100k+ / one hour token 3000 + ..

what the hell

Exchange token points for zenni looks like cheap private server, and unprofessional, database will be full of accounts and fake-characters. I'll create 10 accounts or more if my PC will hold, and leave it online 24/7. ^^

hey dude it's just suggestion he show his idea no need to say that lol :/

yes I know it but some rewards in chinese or korean huh ? know what ? I didn't understand that npc event until now .. :)