<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• Did you really end that with if I perfer QA to be a paralysis stun? You say this is about balance but it sounds more like you just can't handle MAs as a crane which is very possible. If Turtles and Crane land their speed restrain and fan out or rod strike/spirit rod, you can barely move and max stats movement speed boots and dogi won't cut it, this is common knowledge and only video proof will change that but even then it will not change the fact it was not like that in retail meaning it'd just be a mere bug.

Also since MA is a DPS, like Echoson said if we kill you too fast, we won't have QA next round so no QA isn't OP. Also Cranes, if they land freeze in the middle of our dash and land speed restrain it's pretty much gg because we'll float to where we started and you'll have many options.

There's many options you have as a turtle and that's just one of them. You just have to learn more about cranes and MAs, also about Cranes always beating SK right now, that's only because people aren't using autopot and don't have senzu beans atm, they're much tougher with that. See how small changes have big effects on certain matchups? Just like QA being paralysis would be a huge change.

• Yeah sure, nerf quick attack, nerf mss, nerf every MA skills, so all play spiritualists, namek or majins. GG u guys are the best. Talk about some speed boots and other bs, when once you get slowed with those long range debuffs quick attack is bs anyway, because you move so slow it doesn't even work...

Just make it how it was in retail, because then it WAS balanced, now it's like people have zero knowledge how to BALANCE it. More like they try to buff their main, and nerf all other, 90% suggestions pure crap.

Edit: Maybe it wasn't balanced, but now it's even more unbalanced

• Yeah sure, nerf quick attack, nerf mss, nerf every MA skills, so all play spiritualists, namek or majins. GG u guys are the best. Talk about some speed boots and other bs, when once you get slowed with those long range debuffs quick attack is bs anyway, because you move so slow it doesn't even work...

Just make it how it was in retail, because then it WAS balanced, now it's like people have zero knowledge how to BALANCE it. More like they try to buff their main, and nerf all other, 90% suggestions pure crap.

Hello, I'm sorry to inform you that Retail was not actually balanced.

• Be friendly and don't make fun of other's suggestions just because you don't like them or what they suggest.

There is no reason to say things like "90% suggestions pure crap"

If you do have a suggestion, however, feel free to be friendly and drop it below.

• Love how everyone is talking about nerfing their counter class. MAs shouldn't be nerfed anymore, go get status resistance necklaces, status resistance rings if they are resisting you. But no way, you must ever talk about nerfing QA anymore than this, it is already nerfed to ground. What I think should be nerfed is karmas shout attack, which can be done very easily if it has a casting time (1 second is more than enough for most of the classes to take actions), this is my only suggestion.

Edit: Maybe it wasn't balanced, but now it's even more unbalanced

what did ya say ?!

hey be friendly and cool we here discuss each other's opinions

and share our ideas together, anyone maybe get mad but that doesn't mean CHANGE THIS DISCUSSION TO FIGHT ,

hmph.

• Love how everyone is talking about nerfing their counter class. MAs shouldn't be nerfed anymore, go get status resistance necklaces, status resistance rings if they are resisting you. But no way, you must ever talk about nerfing QA anymore than this, it is already nerfed to ground. What I think should be nerfed is karmas shout attack, which can be done very easily if it has a casting time (1 second is more than enough for most of the classes to take actions), this is my only suggestion.

if that improve the Karma I completely agree with you .. the majin need more development

about the PVE they cool since our discuss people don't agree to change majin shout !

yeah majin maybe lazy in PVP but that doesn't mean they perfect !

dear majin .. :(

• Those suggestions I placed on page 8-10 are just that suggestions, good critism is always welcomed.

the quick attack suggestion is totally base on current speed bug found on gear. if this gets fixed ill revisit and revised my suggestion.

ill admit i was immature saying change it to paralysis @ Sirab , im just getting tired of martial artist that freak out at any possible nerf towards there class.

as it stand right now, sks, dw, recieved nerfs to there sucess rate and cranes have recieved nerfs to thousand slashes (one of there best skills btw) to make a fairer balance.

fair balance does not include autopots as of right now since they can only be obtained via cash shop. we dont what to make a balance base on who has the deepest pockets.

• Out of all the suggestion in this thread this probably the only best one that ever been mention, not only does it not been 1 or 2 classes like everyone been suggesting, Its beneficial for EVER class More essential the useless classes like grand chef and Dark Warrior.

Dark Warrior Has a passive that gives 34 soul

Grand Chef has a passive that gives 30 strength and a buff that gives 21 Strength.

I would also buff DW passive to 70 soul and grand chefs passive to 50 strength

the only classes that wouldn't benefit from this buff is plasma and karma, but that fine because those classes don't really need the extra damage

• I've been trying to stay as neutral as possible for every class. In the end we have to look through the eyes of every class rather than just our own. I do agree alot of suggestions I see are very extreme, or often made for the sake of change. Increasing every single skill's effective and so many stats on DWs(or any class, really) is a balancing nightmare. So is buffing base stats affecting everything like STR/SOUL just for the sake of change. The entire game is balanced around them being bad, that's why you're casually given 70STR as a Fighter from a passive buff. Even suddenly nerfing skills we know to be incredibly crucial to a class' PvP combat shouldn't be taken lightly. You'd need extensive testing on changes that are this intense, and we simply don't have that time in the pre-open beta. That's not what it's for.

------Class Name: Plasma Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Super Rhythmic Trance SRT.png

--Current skill effect: 434 damage(damage increase when crit), 207% damage

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 434 damage(damage increase when crit), 281% damage(damage increase when crit)

I get the idea they wanted Plasma Majins to be "better" at being Pure Majins 'cause of their cooldown buff, but I fail to see the point when Karma Majins are far more accurate and land more crits. Outside of Pure Majin form, a Karma also does more damage, especially so if they attack from behind. Plasmas in general seem to be a misguided class. Let's buff one of their trademark skills so they have something decent going for them, giving it slightly higher power than "Human Extinction Attack"(which all Wonder Majins have access to) only if it crits.

Sendoku Also, excuse me for my ignorance here, but...what speed bug are you talking about? The "Slow" debuff subtracts 90% speed from someone as it should, and naturally using a 20% speed buff when you have only 10% speed increases it to 30%. What bug am I missing here?

• Instead of balancing every single character role why not fix all the bugs / glitches that generate actual problems in balancing the class?

for example: if the slow speed is bugged because the actual speed will give you extra speed movement then simply remove it.

(obviously try to compare all the features with the original game and once resolved we can start balancing lv70 +)

Most things should be tested, however, but it is not really worth doing it now. The class balance now means skip the main goal that is to make it similar to the original. Unless you are planning to create a new temporary balance if that's the case then it's okay

• fair balance does not include autopots as of right now since they can only be obtained via cash shop. we dont what to make a balance base on who has the deepest pockets.

Something as essential as autopots shouldn't even be cash shop only but that's a whole other issue.

BlazingBarrager I actually like the idea of buffing STR/SOL, relying too much on crits is a bit stupid and I feel the only thing rng that a class should rely on in PvP is dodge and resistance. But making it give crit % won't change that in fact I feel like that would only help tanks more and give a better chance to one shot humans atleast that would be my educated guess. I was watching some kinswkk videos and noticed this on dbog aswell, full +15 armors >>>>>>>> +15 Weapons when we dont crit with them. Meaning, crits in this game are miles ahead of base damage and good armors makes this even worse even if you have a good weapon. I feel like only the attack STR/SOL gives should be buffed a lot more and crits nerfed for balance, but also make STR/SOL like CON where each masterclass gets different values for it if it's not already like that.

This would make PvP a lot less rng and even fighters would have to think more, not sure how much more attack STR/SOL should give though that would take testing.

• There are 78 possible matches across classes as listed below. In order to stay objective in terms of PVP balance, it is necessary for us to think how high chance to win we would have in each match at the moment. The matches between the same class were crossed out for convenience sake, so we have 66 possible matches. Let's assume that in each match each class are best geared for the particular match and that the players know how to play.

SM vs.

SM

Fighter

Crane

Turtle

DW

SK

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Fighter vs.

Fighter

Crane

Turtle

DW

SK

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Crane vs.

Crane

Turtle

DW

SK

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Turtle vs.

Turtle

DW

SK

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

DW vs.

DW

SK

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

SK vs.

SK

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Dende vs.

Dende

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Poko vs.

Poko

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Ultimate vs.

Ultimate

Grand

Plazma

Grand vs.

Grand

Plazma

Plazma vs.

Plazma

Karma vs.

• Actually, I've done Turtle vs. Crane before, and I've wiped the floor with the crane. The Hypnosis + Spam DoT's build is useless as the Turtle also gets Hypnosis from Spiritualist and can then use it and heal with Ultimate Energy Reduction or any food based item. Not to mention that they could, if they have a high enough LP, use Charge and spam the 3 knockdown skills they have until they win.

• Actually, I've done Turtle vs. Crane before, and I've wiped the floor with the crane. The Hypnosis + Spam DoT's build is useless as the Turtle also gets Hypnosis from Spiritualist and can then use it and heal with Ultimate Energy Reduction or any food based item. Not to mention that they could, if they have a high enough LP, use Charge and spam the 3 knockdown skills they have until they win.

That is because you dueled shit crane. A good crane knows how to kill a turtle easily. It is not only you who have kd remember.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!