Posts by Jinrei

Sounds like a nice guild, I had epileptic seizures after reading that pile of text (you use to many different colors Elena(Mai))

Any way wish you guys good luck, Im still not done wandering around like a lonely dragonclan XD

I think a lot of people scratching their heads about this, its kinda sad but we can't do anything about it. Even people who hard CP grind with their vallets think this is messed up.

This thread is popular and yet there aren't one Mod or Dev with the guts to speak up or at least acknowledge this stupidity that happend. (Dont be triggered)

I used the boxes in all versions and I agree it was about time it got removed XD

I even have a map with all spawns.

This was the best update so far in my opinion

This game is going to die before any of you reach level 70, who tf thought it would be a good idea to throw u70s into wagu at head start XD haha

Sorry even though I got a lot of zeni from start, I do want another wipe and the global team needs to refund the cp back to the players, so many stones in the pocket lmao

Nah, it's too much effort for the laptop that I have. I just hope that the admins are fixing this, cause it doesn't sound like a problem that would be impossible to fix, more like a small thing, but first they need to know how big this problem really is and that almost every win10 user has this.

It isn't hard to do and takes so little time.

Just to inform you, the game use to run on windows vista I wouldn't count on them fixing anything, windows 10 is the real problem here not the game itself.

The only thing windows 10 users can do is to adapt.

Did you download the new install file or did you just use the old one, because the old download file will give you that message because, there is no data to get. Go to DBOglobal.to and redownload the installer, use the Mega download it is the fastest option.

Remember to delete the old installer and delete the old game launcher by going into controlpanel > remove or add program and remove the DBoglobal.exe.

Now you can install the game from the new installer that you downloaded from dboglobal.to

I wish you good luck

he has no idea what majins are good for but hey only attacking people like always

i still suggest you plasma as someone who wants the best for you

sure and I didn't insult you, im correcting your advices lol. Easiest way to make money is to get turtle, grind papaya for upgradestones, get crafting materials and make armors and sell them. For end game dungeons make karma instead of plasma.

All honesty I liked the explanation for the book, he explained it from the DB lore. Very well explained.

true enough i want to make a buffer for my turtle which majin do you guys recommend me ?

Hello, i can confirm what Turtlebob said, an Ultimate Majin at my experience, is more flexible for a full buffs build, the only downside is the Hit Rate, an Ultimate Majin doesn't have any buff for it.

You could always have a ultimate for some buffs, but if you want more hit rate and e crit rate Karma have a good buff called critical unveil (only affects one ally), which gives you 460 hit rate, but most parties have a karma they are pretty handy in every aspects of pve. So I would make both ultimate and chef, with those buffs you can survive a lot better and you dont have to heal as much, that's basically most of the problems for a turtle farming alone, I assume that's what you going for Astin .

can anyone tell me where i can report bugs ? if u are transformed and u want to use a vehicle it does not work thats normal but if u turn off the transformation u cant still use it there is the "forbidden sign" and once i wanted to change my channel i clicked by an accident the same channel and it didnt load anymore there was the loading screan but i couldnt continue playing. Pls fix that instantly in ud3 the laser beam things can attack through the wall. And if u change the channel to often u get disconnected . First it comes a message like chat disconncected and if u directly change ur channel u get disconnected. I had changed the channel again successively and as the message " chat discconnected "came i waited a little bit until i changed the channel and i didnt get disconnected.

Sometimes if use the turtle stun the skill is on cooldown but didnt works. And if u getting bleed damage or something like that u cant fly if u still trying to fly even when the bleeding damage stops u cant fly u must take a break from trying to fly and then u can fly again.

Submit a ticket https://forum.dboglobal.to/ticketsystem/ don't expect to get an answer right away

LoL if my evidence is not enough that we can't convince you sry.

convince who? me you got this wrong, you need to convince the one who is making the game and his advicer. Im just here to shoot peoples claims down and question them like I always did. You dont have any evidence, no video nothing to back it up, im not saying you arent a great player. What I mean is none here provided evidence, only videos I saw was Oeffy post old videos of her achievements from TW, she/he what ever that is forget that this is DBO Global a hole new design of the old game, its not comparable. If you want changes show them what is wrong. I think I said what I had and Im not using my sunday discussing this matter. Good luck

needs 3 kames for the mobs on cc dungeon floor 91+. That is actually pretty weak if you think that turtle should be the class with the most dmg ingame and my turtle has nearly the maximum dmg that you can have. So what will we do when cc 150 is out and we don't have the best gear ingame? Yes just being useless. The mobs at floor 100+ will do alot of dmg

Not once in dreamers answer he sad floor 100. In your answer you said floor 91-100. Put in some thinking before you answer...or learn how to express yourself correctly.

Yea put some thinking you say, the insult left and right lol.

He never mention floor 100, ok I need glasses.

I think I made myself clear, put some evidence into the senseless talk about buffing a class thats already strong, we can argue about the defense for turtles. But the damage you need very good explanation and evidence without doubt.

Now you advice speed weapons on mob floors? Anyone let's you in a party twice when there are 30+ mobs and you kill them one by one instead of pulling and using your kames?

Provide a video with proof for your struggle in cc 91 - 100 you have good enough weapons (no speed weapons?).

lol wrong I asked if he had any speed weapons (floor 100), I never adviced and if you will please stop putting words in my mouth, I know you think you the top tier, but have some dignity.

As a turtle main I want to say that turtle is not in a good spot right now. It's not totally bad but also not that good.

For example my turtle (2x 13 prop earrings, 10% atk necklace, kraken foc rings, 27 foc pants, +15 bacterian gloves + 13 bacterian wand 32% and 33% crit dmg + 3% atk on glasses + 10% crit dmg on wings + 4 eng crit rate on helo + full ulti and grand buffs + ssj) needs 3 kames for the mobs on cc dungeon floor 91+. That is actually pretty weak if you think that turtle should be the class with the most dmg ingame and my turtle has nearly the maximum dmg that you can have. So what will we do when cc 150 is out and we don't have the best gear ingame? Yes just being useless. The mobs at floor 100+ will do alot of dmg and with the low def of turtle you will have a high chance to die on normal floors because after one kame you will have all aggro. Now you will say take a tank with you. Ok then let me tell you my party for cc 150: poko, karma, dende, ultima and em turtle?

You think that turtle is fine? No he is not because cc 100 was not meant to be for lv 70 +15 with craft armor or bacterian or kraken or cell gear it was meant for lv 70 people with +8 - +10 gear.

Provide a video with proof for your struggle in cc 91 - 100 you have good enough weapons (no speed weapons?). Show the Devs proof for your claims make a video that you struggle. @DreameR68 Show the mobs defense and your damage output, 90% of people here claim turtle dont have enough damage without any proof and yea everyone know that turtle have bad defense, but thats how it is now and it is entilted to change.

1.What is your obsession with capture? In short we are not talking about my turtle, but in general, I just said what happened to me, and I think several of us who have turtle think the same, I have only seen a turtle with aura.Ni speak of divine in dbo tw

you fail to provide evidence that you can't kill mobs with your current gear and you fail to provide your hit rate which seem odd. Now you trying to change the conversation because you worried to get caught up in your scam. "several of us who have turtle think the same" Not everyone. Keep changing subject it will better your case, if this was a court you would be in jail. Keep spreading false claims.