Turtle Hermit

• I honestly feel sorry for what they did with the turtle, I have since TW and it was never as bad as now ... you need an excellent set to be good ... all those who think that the turtle is fine, is why not they have one of insurance, I have equipment +10 and +9 and even then I do not kill the mobs of a kame (with ssj and buff dragon) without counting that the fighters are too op a like the tanks ... it seems that the game will favor them constantly

If you cant provide a screenshot of your hit rate, you just talking to better your friends statement and the class you main. Post the hit rate of your turtle, people need to stop feeling pity just because they main a certain class. I even main turtle, I dont protect the class I want balance.

• I have never seen more than 4 turtles with budokai aura:

C18, Dreamer, Sailormoon and me included.

3 of those are from the same group doing party budokai. Maybe there are 1 or 2 lucky screeches but I don't have seen one, apart from Sailormoon not even one from solo budokai. You can try show me one tho XD

So I wouldn't say they are fine as they are...

True tho that there are other classes who are in more need of a balance redo and some way to strong classes that are screaming for a overall better balance.

3 of those are from the same group doing party budokai. Maybe there are 1 or 2 lucky screeches but I don't have seen one, apart from Sailormoon not even one from solo budokai. You can try show me one tho XD

True tho that there are other classes who are in more need of a balance redo and some way to strong classes that are screaming for a overall better balance.

Whats your point? Skillful classes take skill to win with, just because there are only a handful of good players, doesn't mean the class is bad. (Or why are there so many Turtle Hermits in general?)

You know what the guy in this post claims that turtle doesn't do much damage to mobs, he doesn't provide any screenshot of gear or anything that relates to his statement + he talk about giving turtle more damage than they already have, he complains he cant kill mobs.

If im not mistaken solo budo and party budo is two totally different approaches for a turtle. 1v1 you alone and basically vulnerable because of you low defense, how ever you still got a lot of damage, you just squisy. Party budo you rely on staying behind the others so you dont die as fast and can dish out damage.

you never seen more than 4 turtles win the aura or you only seen 4 with budokai aura and you hang with those regularly?

• i wouldn't go as far as saying that cuz Effy said that there are other classes that need attention so plz stop attacking people even tho i think u are completly right

You are right she said that, but bringing the statement that she havent seen any turtle with the aura, and applying its weak. Tbh im not attacking anyone havent said any bad words to anyone and if you want to contribute to flame just to relate to the incidence on the top of the thread then you welcome buddy.

• man cmon stop saying turtle is weak dont u see in what state is Crane or even GrandChief they are inexistent in the game

THEY ARE IN A BAD STATE turtle is demanded all over pve and party budokai fighter yeah i think he is a bit strong but still with them its only about luck( you can add swordman to the equation if

crane is alright all it need is a the dot damage increase and that is the pys side aka pve the enegry attacks aka the pvp side of crane is good

• You are right she said that, but bringing the statement that she havent seen any turtle with the aura, and applying its weak. Tbh im not attacking anyone havent said any bad words to anyone and if you want to contribute to flame just to relate to the incidence on the top of the thread then you welcome buddy.

huh u tought i flamed you just by saying top attacking people ? sorry then didnt know that would mean something so important to you anyway turtles are not weak but are not that great in pvp* either way that's my opinion

• Numerous of the posts here includes pvp, ops text too. What is the problem if I don't go to the point where I ask for his hitrate too?

Yes I do try to protect my dear turtle, who wouldn't after the only class they really like getting already nerfed 3 times

I am not saying it is week, compairing the amount of auras can show you that other classes have it easier and therefore turtle is fine (in aspect of a nerf and not fine in aspect of a buff). I atleast tried to keep it constructive and I bet even you can see a logic in my thinking.

Got carried over from the protecting post...also with focus pants and ssj missing zombies shouldn't be the problem.

• 1.What is your obsession with capture? In short we are not talking about my turtle, but in general, I just said what happened to me, and I think several of us who have turtle think the same, I have only seen a turtle with aura.Ni speak of divine in dbo tw

you fail to provide evidence that you can't kill mobs with your current gear and you fail to provide your hit rate which seem odd. Now you trying to change the conversation because you worried to get caught up in your scam. "several of us who have turtle think the same" Not everyone. Keep changing subject it will better your case, if this was a court you would be in jail. Keep spreading false claims.

• I have nothing to prove to you my friend or you will see my team and you will improve the attack, I told you my team and with that, draw your conclusions, swindle? that would serve me at this stage. If it is 2 months it will be erased and I will not go back to the turtle

• As a turtle main I want to say that turtle is not in a good spot right now. It's not totally bad but also not that good.

For example my turtle (2x 13 prop earrings, 10% atk necklace, kraken foc rings, 27 foc pants, +15 bacterian gloves + 13 bacterian wand 32% and 33% crit dmg + 3% atk on glasses + 10% crit dmg on wings + 4 eng crit rate on helo + full ulti and grand buffs + ssj) needs 3 kames for the mobs on cc dungeon floor 91+. That is actually pretty weak if you think that turtle should be the class with the most dmg ingame and my turtle has nearly the maximum dmg that you can have. So what will we do when cc 150 is out and we don't have the best gear ingame? Yes just being useless. The mobs at floor 100+ will do alot of dmg and with the low def of turtle you will have a high chance to die on normal floors because after one kame you will have all aggro. Now you will say take a tank with you. Ok then let me tell you my party for cc 150: poko, karma, dende, ultima and em turtle?

You think that turtle is fine? No he is not because cc 100 was not meant to be for lv 70 +15 with craft armor or bacterian or kraken or cell gear it was meant for lv 70 people with +8 - +10 gear.

Also for dmg a fighter does much more dmg than a turtle. Yeah it's single target and melee but you have alot of dodge rate + resist rate + much higher crit rate?

Moreover with the prop nerf for turtle (0,5% prop def) you don't even have a chance in solo budokai without bugged stats. As an example if I fight against a fighter in budokai with my turtle and don't go 3x con on armor + con rings + con dogi + prop earrings I will be one shottet every time. So I need to go 3x con armor + con rings + con dogi + prop earrings to survive one fighter hit and after that? I will try to shot a kame or use destructo disc or any other spell but you know what? With the low hitrate and successrate I have without foc on gear I will only hit like every 6 skill and if that skill does not crit I'm dead. Now you will say you can slow him first. But slow is all about ping and in budokai it's even harder because the distance between the two oppenents is to short.

• look my lvl 70 gear is jacket con 28 pants con 27 and boots con 24 all +11 weapon focus 31 +11 and sub is crit % 33 +11 i have focus glasses and con on my doji my ring is focus 17 and cooldown 10 necklace is prop 10 and my earing is cooldown 21 and pro 18 and with ssj and my dragon buffs i can barely kill mobs with my giant kamehameha it almost kill them but it doesn't kill only when it crit it does kill and the crit does don't really be that much anyway its horrendos

• As a turtle main I want to say that turtle is not in a good spot right now. It's not totally bad but also not that good.

For example my turtle (2x 13 prop earrings, 10% atk necklace, kraken foc rings, 27 foc pants, +15 bacterian gloves + 13 bacterian wand 32% and 33% crit dmg + 3% atk on glasses + 10% crit dmg on wings + 4 eng crit rate on helo + full ulti and grand buffs + ssj) needs 3 kames for the mobs on cc dungeon floor 91+. That is actually pretty weak if you think that turtle should be the class with the most dmg ingame and my turtle has nearly the maximum dmg that you can have. So what will we do when cc 150 is out and we don't have the best gear ingame? Yes just being useless. The mobs at floor 100+ will do alot of dmg and with the low def of turtle you will have a high chance to die on normal floors because after one kame you will have all aggro. Now you will say take a tank with you. Ok then let me tell you my party for cc 150: poko, karma, dende, ultima and em turtle?

You think that turtle is fine? No he is not because cc 100 was not meant to be for lv 70 +15 with craft armor or bacterian or kraken or cell gear it was meant for lv 70 people with +8 - +10 gear.

Provide a video with proof for your struggle in cc 91 - 100 you have good enough weapons (no speed weapons?). Show the Devs proof for your claims make a video that you struggle. @DreameR68 Show the mobs defense and your damage output, 90% of people here claim turtle dont have enough damage without any proof and yea everyone know that turtle have bad defense, but thats how it is now and it is entilted to change.

• Provide a video with proof for your struggle in cc 91 - 100 you have good enough weapons (no speed weapons?). Show the Devs proof for your claims make a video that you struggle. @DreameR68 Show the mobs defense and your damage output, 90% of people here claim turtle dont have enough damage without any proof and yea everyone know that turtle have bad defense, but thats how it is now and it is entilted to change.

Sorry I really don't want to offend you but are you even playing an endgame turtle?

First you are asking for proof of hitrate on a guy who can't kill mobs as ssj.

Now you advice speed weapons on mob floors? Anyone let's you in a party twice when there are 30+ mobs and you kill them one by one instead of pulling and using your kames?

As for a quick comparison:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!