Posts by Jinrei

6 days a week 4 hours a day? It truly is a Super Saiyan bargain sale...

I mean we needed more hunts / longer duration but this is excessive. 16 dragonballs in 2 hours and other guildies getting 10+ today...and we can do this 6 days a week?

Everyone should have all their wishes they need in the next 2 weeks, if that. Cool DB hunt system guys!!!1

I think this DB hunt event schedule works out fine for most people, and even though those who couldn't participate before, can do it now. The reason people getting a lot of wishes is they are hunting and using their precious time doing the event and some people have no life, so they can hunt everyday. :)

If you complain about them getting DBS maybe you should try get some more time to hunt yourself, get fired and become unemployed or try to get into a mental hospital, then you don't have to work, just gotta eat a lot of pills.

What I ment is be happy for others and appreciate what we have, you don't know maybe one day everything is gone.

<3_<3

Oh my... Can you draw hentai?

This drawing of the majin is really good

let's make it clear here , when you startt to play any mmorpg you look onn the classe's / race's , but for some reason when peopole come and play dbo they don't do that , they spam left / right click here we go new martial artist to the game then they found that iit's a usless classe in pve and obviously in dbog iifr u don't do pve you won't be able to do PVP (only if you cash shop a salary ^^ )

so my suggestion is that GokUsama who is one of my favorite staff member's make the description of each classe contains more details

They all just wanna be suicide goku...

Daneos said he'd be away for the weekend, so it's possible that this delay might go on until monday. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regardless, DB Hunt is going to be everyday (except thursday) from now on and it's not going anywhere, so there's nothing to worry about.

Thank you for the information dude

I'm done with this game! If you are a fighter, like me, you worth less than shit, is impossible to get party to TMQ or CC. I spent all my day trying, spamming on trade, nothing, I can't sell anything because I don't have seal coins, I can't get nice items too, what's going on with this community? I know it is the most popular class in the game, but some guys can help you and refuses to do so, I don't know why. Is very sad how players behaviour got worse since TW, I don't asking for a kidnee, just to enjoy the game, and for that I need other players, like you.

Hey I was wondering how much LP does your fighter have?

This is an important point, what will happen after lvl 70 will be reached? people will stop playing and the game will die the same way like TW? after 4 years working in this game? I think Daneos have some ideias lvl 70+

If you worried take programming lessons and work with animation, then you have the future of the game.. Forget TW, it is dead a new beginning is here

Why don't he join you? You guys international guild if im not mistaken

i love a system that exist in korea, japan at some games, if someone is cheating or griffs he get exposed on the offical game website as untrusted player with his palyer name, account name and personal id so nobody ever player with that guy again and they get banned for all games from that publisher

I kinda like that idea too :) then we might loose the toxicity in the game community. But anyways just wanted to tell you about the community rule, people gets warning from it.

The thing is ive done tw hunt, and the previous hunt, and ive had no complaints....and im 100% sure i wont have a complaint with this one. Its called being grateful that we even have a dbo server working...but again, i have no right to critisize who wants to constantly complain or not...but wise words...instead of flaming and useless complaining...make organised and calculated suggestions

called being grateful..... you smoking some good kush

If you tried hunting, maybe you would have a saying in this and people might respect your opinion, but as you stated you haven't hunted yet, then I would kindly suggest you to shut your mouth.

Today i did some Ud1 runs with random Guys the last run was made

from a Mighty Majin lvl 28 Named PuiPui with no guild in pandaman outfit

at the start all was alright but we didnt notice he hat no dice on

so he grap the first boss legy loot and instant leaves the party

I totally agree with you that he did something wrong, but you can't name and shame, it is against community guidelines.

So what? You could just leave the party, but you didnt even notice the item loot option. Blame yourself

Sorry nobody again, why are you even here on the forum, I see you constantly being toxic in every post. You really want that attention, I would advice you to stay calm and respect people or else something bad are going to happen to you.

Yes and no,the mobs are different types due to landscape area and level,there is a way thought,global affect,but the events on BOSS and others like fish,frog,caterpillar mini ones,will be affected as well...So if he codes different those might be possible...

Its ridiculous though,because we can assume only,we dont really know what are the chances and capabilities of the client,since we dont have any information from the team or any member of this community that has the knowledge and time,having the files for practice or test things around...

You can make exceptions on inherit classes, but you right we can only assume how the coding is carried out.

I dont see that happens,needs to code every single type mob on every single character,all that coding,translating to lag,client capabilities are limited,i would support the thought to leave it as it is,decrease the chance of drop and increase the hours,but that seem unlikely as well,as he is the only one that actually handles events and everything else...

If i'm not mistaken, the Mobs have an abstract class and all the mob types inherit from that class.