Posts by Hardlock

Hello,

The Hide and Seek will begin at 11pm CEST on Channel 0 where you will have to find the specific NPC's mentioned in the thread.

Once someone finds them we will announce the winner's.

Stay tuned to this thread! More information soon.

Hello DBO G Community,

We will be hosting a Event where the objective is to find Specific NPC's. These NPC's will be doing a specfic animation from the Original Dragon Ball Series and your job is to find them out in the world of Dragon Ball Online!

1st Place - Find Goku, Krillin & Master Roshi.

2nd Place - Find Bulma & Goku.

HAG8MTW.jpg

When will this event take place?

This event will take place tomorrow, Sunday 25th. We'll say the schedule tomorrow at 7:00pm CEST.

Rewards

1st Place - Ancient Soldier's Outfit B

2nd Place - Ancient Dragon Ball Outfit B

3FBWVZ9.png

See you there!

Regards,

DBO G Staff

After numerious cries finally making a thread to discuss upcoming balance changes on classes...

Changing crit dmg significant without even mentioning it...

Way to go champs, way to go...

Hi,

We're going to check what has happened. Sorry for the inconvenience.

patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Equilibrio
      • La habilidad "Sword Slash" ahora tiene el efecto RP para derribar al Nivel 2. El cooldown ha cambiado a 12 segundos al Nivel 2 y 3.
      • Las habilidades "Fan Out" y "Master Fan Out" Ahora reducen la velocidad de movimiento por 4 en todos los niveles.
      • El buff "Crane Discharge" Ahora se puede usar junto con el buff del Ultimate Majin "Miraculous Cheering".
      • Se ha cambiado el efecto RP "Reducir el cooldown" a 10/12/16/20/25 segundos y el efecto RP "Incrementa la duración del efecto" a 2/2/3/3/4 segundos de las habilidades "Spirit Wave", "Energy Heat Wave", "Spirit Tongs" & "Spiritual Sensation".
      • Se ha substituido el efecto "Cures Burn" de la habilidad "Put out the Flames" por "Incrementa el RP por 100".
      • El efecto de "Reducir la duración de CC" basado en el FOCUS ha sido modificada. Ahora depende de la cantidad de extra de FOCUS que tienes y no en el total de FOCUS.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• La habilidad "Energy Recovery" no mostraba el segundo efecto en el nivel 1.
    • La confusión de la skill "Storm" ahora se reduce por el Anti-CC Reduction.
    • Problema donde no se mostraba el target de otro jugador.
    • Problema cuando "atraías" a un objetivo mientras dormía.
    • Objetos que aumentan el Curing Poison y el Stomachache (Abdominal Pain).
    • Problema de desconexión al tener 0% velocidad de movimiento.
    • Incapaz de iniciar sesión para crear un nuevo personaje sin reiniciar el juego.

Line.png

Recuerda que todas las reglas del foro se aplican aquí. Si deseas dejar alguna sugerencia o expresar tu opinión, hazlo de manera civilizada por favor.

Version in English

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

Hi, how are you? I have the problem that the launcher does not open to me and I do not know why, I execute it as an administrator and still I would not know who could help me with this problem? Thank you

Hello,

Have you tried this?

Hello Community,

I'd like to announce this new section that we will have where all of you are going to be able to propose ideas and discuss about them.509058951908687872.png?v=1%20height=

Currently the balancement team is working on changes for the Turtle and the Crane. Here you are going to be able to discuss with other players about the changes for these 2 classes.

All the suggestions will be taken into account and of course many of them will be tested / added.

If you have some suggestions you would rather discuss in private then feel free to contact me via private message or to Syren.

Please provide as much information as you can about your suggestion (why it should be added / changed, what aspect will improve or get worse, etc)

Please, just suggestions about the Turtle & Crane (Spiritualist class) in this first thread.

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Hi, just downloaded the installer from the download page and my "DBOG Downloader" doesn't go passed 80%, does anyone have a fix?forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3144/

Hi,

Try to run the Downloader as Administrator and I recommend you to disable your antivirus during the installation.

If it still doesn't work please open a ticket here https://forum.dboglobal.to/ticketsystem/

When I said "it should be like in retail" I meant that the "top player" should have +10 - +13 gear. The +15 it should be rare to see, not like now that it's +/- normal to have (TOP PLAYERS).

With the new client everything will be possible, another thing is what will be done.

That's why I said that.

"hopefully with the new client it will be possible to make many things," = Hopefully Daneos can make many things.

"I want to remember that with the new client it will be possible to create / make EVERYTHING" = Everything will be possible, but what will be done?

Hello,

First about the balancement, there are currently 6 people on the balance team and surely soon there will be more. All classes are being modified / balanced, so there will be soon changes for another class.

It's complicated to balance classes, because for 1 change you can make other classes worse. Suggestions from other players don't always help since most of the suggestions are for their own benefit. The best thing would be to have good players with different classes on the balance team (one of the best karmas, swordsman, turtle, crane, etc).

About the upgrade system, I completely agree that it should be harder, otherwise the server will become a full +15 server and that shouldn't happen. It should be like in retail, top players had about +10 - +13 gear. The problem is the RNG that many people don't like it, so let's see what will be done.

About the content, hopefully with the new client it will be possible to make many things, I want to remember that with the new client it will be possible to create / make EVERYTHING.

I also agree with what you say. It should be added more rewards to the TMQs / UDs, but honestly, I don't think this will be done before the new client. Hopefully this will be done as well Achievement System Ideas

About to have BID2-4 on level 60 it's a bad idea since that content was made for the level 70 and there are still bugs to fix, wouldn't make much sense to enable it in at this cap.

Finally, on the player's suggestions, you can make your suggestion there. There are some that will be added within the new client but there are others that seem unneeded to me. You can check them here Suggestions

Hopefully everyone can collaborate when the new client is released.

I will try to make all suggestions known to the staff.

Regards,

DBO G Staff

Portugues(BR)

Estou com um problema quando passo o mouse por cima desse item branco o jogo fecha e da uma mensagem de erro escrito ??????

m9ul45.png

Hello,

Change your game language to English to solve the issue. The Portuguese Patch isn't updated yet.

patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Equilibrio
      • La habilidad del Espadachín "Energy Recovery" ha sido ajustada. Se ha reducido el CD y ahora proporciona más RP.
        -- Nivel 1 > 100RP > XX CD
        -- Nivel 2 > 200RP (+100) > XX CD
        -- Nivel 3 > 200RP (+100) > XX CD
        -- Nivel 4 > 200RP (+0) > XX CD
        -- Nivel 5 > 300RP (+200) > XX CD
        -- Nivel 6 > 300RP (+200) > XX CD
      • El Derribo (efecto RP) de las habilidades con un rango de 3M o inferior ya no pueden ser canceladas.
      • La pasiva del Espadachín "Evade Up" ahora tiene "Reduce el coste de EP por X%" como segundo efecto.
        -- Nivel 1 > 19% reducción
        -- Nivel 2 > 25% reducción
        -- Nivel 3 > 32% reducción
        -- Nivel 4 > 41% reducción
      • La habilidad del Espadachín "Sword Slash" (Nivel 4) ahora tiene el efecto RP de derribar. También el cooldown ha sido reducido.
        -- Nivel 1 > 6 cooldown (sin cambios)
        -- Nivel 2 > 6 -> 8 cooldown (+2)
        -- Nivel 3 > 6 -> 10 cooldown (+4)
        -- Nivel 4 > 6 -> 12 cooldown (+6)
      • El efecto RP de derribar ha sido eliminada en la habilidad del Espadachín "Multiple Sword Slashes" (Nivel 4).
      • La habilidad del Espadachín "Penetrate" ha sido mejorada
        -- Nivel 1 > 16 Dex -> 10 Dex
        -- Nivel 2 > 18 Dex -> 15 Dex + Incrementa el critico físico por 2%
        -- Nivel 3 > 20 Dex -> 20 Dex + Incrementa el critico físico por 3%
        -- Nivel 4 > 23 Dex -> 25 Dex + Incrementa el critico físico por 4%
        -- Nivel 5 > 26 Dex -> 29 Dex + Incrementa el critico físico por 5%
      • Se ha reducido la reducción de Defensa Física de La habilidad del Artista Marcial "Prepared to Roar".
        -- Nivel 1 > 5% (sin cambios)
        -- Nivel 2 > 10% -> 5% (-5)
        -- Nivel 3 > 15% -> 5% (-10)
        -- Nivel 4 > 20% -> 5% (-15)
      • La formula del efecto "Aumenta el daño al atacar por detrás un 1.5x" ha sido modificada.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• BUG al cerrar sesión en Party Budokai.

Line.png

Recuerda que todas las reglas del foro se aplican aquí. Si deseas dejar alguna sugerencia o expresar tu opinión, hazlo de manera civilizada por favor.

Version in English

Versão em Português
    Version en Français