Posts by Azwar

After using the level 30 up and the flight items from cash shop upon landing from flight theres a glitch that keeps the player stuck to the spot they landed. One way i got out was by using the vehicle and moved from the spot, deactivated it. Then was able to move like normal again.

Here's an Idea for thought:

What is needed to upgrade?

- Remove the RNG system completely, replace this with material upgrades such as ores, leathers, cloths and wood. Rename or update the names and image of the stones to a new type of item called dragon cores (D-cores). This will be the new item to power up, weapons and strengthen the player. Thanks to Bulma's new dragon ball power extraction device.

How this will work?

- In the first 5 leveling stages of upgrading weapons you will talk to Kokkara Villages blacksmith. He will perform various upgrades for your weapons as long as you bring him the needed materials. For e.g. swords: iron ores x5(blade/hilt), component reactor x3(to activate weapons power), and an option for stone embedding (Amethyst, Garnet, Sapphire etc.) this will add an effect based on the stones property color adjacent to the stats of honor, elegant, funny etc.

The amount for these materials will increase by a substantial amount for every 5 levels and will make the upgrading more of a challenge, but worthy of the grind.

Note: You can only choose one stone to embed into the players weapon. Choose wisely.

Where you obtain the items you need to upgrade?

- You can obtain these items through certain monsters such as iron/metal ores from robots, leather pelts from animals with fur, wood gained through life skills or the creatures weapons. cloths obtained through life skills specifically.

The information regarding the upgrades:

Sword:  Lvl: 1-5

5/3/1, 5/3/2, 5/3/3, 5/3/4, 5/3/5

Lvl: 6-10

40/20/6, 40/20/7, 40/20/8, 40/20/9, 40/20/10

Lvl 11-15

180/120/11, 180/120/12, 180/120/13, 180/120/14, 180/120/15

Staff: Lvl: 1-5

Lvl 11-15

pole:           Lvl: 1-5

Lvl 11-15

fan:              Lvl: 1-5

Lvl 11-15

The number 5 or Primary number refers to the main material used which could be metal, leather, or wood. 3 or the secondary number refers to a component reactors material needed and the 3rd number refers to the amount of Dragon Cores(D-Cores) needed every single level before upgrading to the next.

Quvades; Most people who would "play" like this would also uninstall the game within the next week

Slightly true, even though there will be many players actively participating in Budokai (adult & kid). If there were rewards involved such as PVP Dogi's / Gear / items boosters such as exp boost(1hr) and stone gain increase boost(2hrs). This would make reaching the leader-boards worthwhile. for level 25-30s lvl 45-50s and lastly lvls 65-70s.

Nah, that would be dumb. Either remove them or keep them and make them hard to get. Not a single player should have like 500+ boxes lmao. That's unnormal af. I like removing better tho. Would mean ppl will need to actively farm for good stuff which will be worth more. Helps the ingame economy cuz everyone can make some money.

Yes, A grinding game should strictly stick to the formula of grinding fundamentals without signs of RNG elements attached to it. (removed upgrade system) (items that come from brown boxes) even though what you work for should be harder to get. In the end it'll be worth it.

Well I would be thankful for golden inventory than lvl 30, since you need to make MONEYYY but hey that is me.

If game will be better, anything they want to give for free to make up for mistakes in the past, I am fine with it.

Total agreement with this post.

No. Keep the 30 stone. Those 400 people will not want to level. If we are getting our lvl 60 chars wiped at least let us get them to 30 right away!

They will level even if the lvl 30 up was canceled even more so now that players will finally be able to play dungeons with other players using the dungeon finder feature as Daneos claimed to be in works.

Simply no.

have u forgotten how many people voted for no? More than 400 compared to more than 700 and i guess one reason those 400 mainly disagreed was the time spent on leveling hence the 30 up reward was announced in advance so no thank you.

Ones that voted no, know how to level to 30 without the item in a short time span but aren't as much willing to. Most that voted yes also know how to and a good portion will be able to keep up.

if this will be a new server why not cancel this compensation and extend the time of the lvl 70 reward by two months. many players that played for many years complain that its too easy and many players that complain about it being too hard will learn something new about them.This is something that will put both parties at an equal playing field. New and old players.

It would be nice if dragon balls were more involved in this format rather than in scramble (which probably shouldn't have existed in the first place), this would make the dbog realm more so immersive with interaction among players.

I rather you just get rid of the entire upgrading system and just make the weapons into a way where they get stronger the more you grind. I see no point in continuing with a system that everyone keeps complaining about.

the entire game needs an overhaul starting with getting rid of class systems entirely, and utilize actual power leveling experience system to gain new abilities throughout all the previous class systems. But in this case now saiyans, namekians and majins getting a choice to choose and develop what skills they want to use as a global factor. And not just another limited factor that gets old very quickly. You now have a new client to make those changes. There should no longer be a barrier keeping you from obtaining these goals. Otherwise, you're just sitting there forever lacking and witholding no actual imagination stemming from the DBZ universe. No more excuses.

You would also have to consider games like dragons nest in terms of role play all classes can effectively fill roles as well as perform in solo missions and most games have been steering away from one class being useless when it comes to soloing pve dungeons and pvp in general, final fantasy xiv added in sync and non sync as an example. Plus commanding missions where you lead your own team that you've hired. Black desert online gives you chances to play how you want even if classes are involved. Trove steered into a new direction as in constantly upgrading gear to have higher power ranking whilst using potions as a way of keeping them alive longer. Gaia online's MMO, zOMG has class system but every stat is technically the same for each player. If DBZ continues its own route at least it could find a way to use TERA as a guideline. Maybe Skyforge as well where there is a huge stat tree to boost your own stats similar to path of exile. But that's just a few examples whether they want to continue their way or not they have to make the decision as soon as they can and not stay dormant with the game. Because right now we're living in a time where MMO's are shutting down quite rapidly after launching big and final updates, due to first person shooter games being a thing.

Maybe this suggestion might help: My thoughts about combat adjustments PVE & PVP

I've read a few threads regarding combat adjustments and re-configuring base stat changes and I've come up with a few opinions about why the game is lacking in this area:

1. The base stats aren't under a completely correct formula which causes a few balance issues with base stats for certain classes.

2. The guard and combat system needs a little adjusting.

3. Classes aren't up to standard as compared to other MMO's.

Solutions to these few problems would be to:

1. Re-adjust the stats for all classes are in need and to be able to have it so that no "one class" should be a meta, many games fail to recognize this issue and have died far too fast because of it.

-Remove the dodge stat entirely and replace it with a real-time dodge and evading system through the dash mechanism instead.

-Re-adjust the Con+ formula Def+formula Dex+ formula so that they pan out evenly among all classes in base stats and reconfigure gear stats to give less con dex and def bonuses for end game (because these are the most important stats and mostly talked about regarding balancing issues).

2. Re-adjust the fighting system into a real time hack & slash combat system (example Dragons Nest) other options to further support this are listed below:

- Dash actually avoids attacks and monsters can't continuously deal damage to you as you are running away.

- All classes re-obtaining block as a skill with the newly adjusted combat system can block using a portion of defense from their base stat (you will still lose hp).

- Chargeable skills will no longer require the players to wait for the skill to burst but will be given the option to hold the skill's key number down to the same effect as the charge in order to deal the same damage as when waiting for. And the instant burst will do slightly less damage.

because as i remember in the anime of DBZ, was all about being the best of the best martial Artists, so skill is required.

-This game should not be solely dependent on the Players gear.

3. In most MMO's the most noticeable aspects to making them fun are usually the end game content and the PVP, Primarily PVP. But I will explain what I mean by classes aren't up to standard.

-All characters should have the same amount or access to survival regardless of its class differentiate.

-All classes have something unique to offer when playing a role and no class was less used considering whether its in skill or a play style.

Take Heed of these suggestions because if ignored any longer players will see needs in other games of this kind and will gravitate there instead. I'm all about positivity and this game has alot of potential that needs to be nurtured and not set on the back burner. Its been given up on at least twice as far as i've known, maybe three times. But I want to see a game as beautiful as this flourish into the world that was spawned from the original anime series, and Author: Akira Toriyama.

Thank you for taking the time to read these brainstormed ideas.

Sincerely, Azwar

Love this idea. I hope this becomes a thing.

dat omg hat

Indeed i hope so too, would be satisfying to see db getting the adjustments it needs. This would also be a great way to pay tribute to bulma's jp voice actress.

LOL yup

To make a way for scouters to become even more useful and an essential piece to giving more information to players in-game than in the current format:

Since scouters have become a big dependable source for the warriors in the age 1000, giving the players more activities to participate in would fit this perfectly for the job.

Non-Evented Activities include:

Data Scanning - Monster Scans, Whilst using the scouters new feature called "Scan protocol". Under the character's portrait will show a scanning icon of the scouter. A flash will take place on the monsters model with a notification signaling the scan number, after being defeated. Defeating x amount of monsters will unlock monsters description information with the Picture. Defeat y amount of monsters to unlock weaknesses and strengths. Finally defeat z amount of monsters to unlock the natures and looting information to prepare yourself or your team for the worst to come.

DB's Scanning History Device - After Visiting Iconic areas like papaya Island and Kame's Lookout (Dende's Lookout). This device is an add on to the dragon radar functionality and will allow you to scan familiar objects that give data of the area giving you bits and pieces to history of DBZ's cannon and non-cannon stories the Z warriors faced in the past. Even a bit of comical events from DB's first collectible series before Z.

Character Story Memoir - Within the characters information page there would be an option where you can write a little bit about your character and the warriors you've met, trained with, and enemies you've encountered, sort of like making a DB series from your own stories.

Character Memoir Scan - this will be the fun side to reading in dbog, being able to read other players stories within the db universe listed in either chapters or one full biography of your character and their origins.

I will try to add more detail to the memoir storytelling and scanning so that you can envision what i'm trying to explain at a later date.

Thank you for reading!