• Hey everyone,

I've been a long time lurker and have been watching both projects (DBO Global & DBO Revelations) for what feels like several years now. I had no idea who would be done first and apart of me thought DBO would never come back but now that we have open beta I was able to log in and play for the first time and I literally almost cried. This game means so much to me I only found out about it near the end of its life and it was taken down I got to play for about 3 months.

Now that I'm older and engaged with a full time job I know I won't be able to play the game the way I used to as I have life responsibilities now but I still hope to have time to dedicate and play the game as much as possible but I know I will be levelling slowly probably compared to the rest of you.

I unfortunately at the moment have no friends playing this game if anyone be my friend and quest together I'll be on usually more in the evening like 6 - 12pm EST and every now and then during the day.

My username is the same as here.

Also Krillin is my favourite character from the series, he's just absolutely badass and humble. He also got the hottest girl like 18, and yes he's not the strongest and can't compare to Goku or Vegeta but the dude is insanely powerful in his own right. Tien and Krillin are the strongest pure humans by miles no one even comes close to them and that's a huge feat. My hope is now in Super we see Krillin and Tien get some power ups from the Kaioshin or other Gods. It won't bring them to the level of Goku or Vegeta but I hope Krillin can learn things like Kaioken at least but I doubt that will happen.

• welcome to the game,hope you enjoy your stay.

im in the same boat as you,got fond memories from when i was a kid,my 2 favourite anime shows were dragon ball and saint seiya.
    im hoping someone comes up with a saint seiya private server,from what i hear the official one closed down so here me is praying someone takes on the project hehe.

cheers

• However, matters if you got a job and responsability.
    The most important thing it's to have fun in the things that you love. I mean, it is DBOG.
    I was pretty suprised when I joined in their servers as well, and from 2013 I was attempting that moment. I am greatfull to the hard job that they are doing over here.

Don't worry about friends, you will make new ones and take back your olds ones. Patience buddy!
    Hope you will have great times in DBOG and hopefully we will play together!
    See you :D

• welcome to the forums! hopr you enjoy your stay. feel free to hit me up with the username in my signature if you're looking for friends <3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!