Turtles got nerfed

• Base crtical damage got reduce for all classes,

Now, base critical damage almost works like "Damage increse when attacking from behind" effect
    and for me it doenst have to much sense.

I think Base Critical damage should be twice base damage, sounds logic.

Any way, im do not know what to thinkg about this change.

But Im glad they fix some Stats issues like,

Now DEX, gives u the correct amount of critical hit rate
    (I have confiremd it sill doenst make any changes, DEX stil doesnt gives critical hit rate) I did make a misstake, im sorry
    Now Speed works fine, but Fighters Thunder Skills, still not woring at all.
    Now "Damage increse when attacking from behind" works fine

Looks like this ones still do not work:
    LP% regeneration on damage taken
    EP% Regeneration on damaage taken
    x% Anticritical

Thumbs up.

• really ? DEX gives critcal hit rate O.o ?

• It looks like the 80-90% of the people creating threads about classes have been nerfed are playing their first time a MMORPG, what Daneos did was fix the damage system.. and remember the server status is currently on pre-openbeta and there are a lot of things to do, when all clases works like they should, in any MMORPG skills are constantly being nerfed to make a balance between all races sightly, so i dont know why people keep complaining about this, when Daneos fix all currently classes bug then you will see how OP was the turtle class behind the bugs within. In the Original DMO what made your class good was your equipment and your gameplay style, not the bugs they had..

• It looks like the 80-90% of the people creating threads about classes have been nerfed are playing their first time a MMORPG, what Daneos did was fix the damage system.. and remember the server status is currently on pre-openbeta and there are a lot of things to do, when all clases works like they should, in any MMORPG skills are constantly being nerfed to make a balance between all races sightly, so i dont know why people keep complaining about this, when Daneos fix all currently classes bug then you will see how OP was the turtle class behind the bugs within. In the Original DMO what made your class good was your equipment and your gameplay style, not the bugs they had..

Dude Siriusly, u use MMORPG and players skills in the same sentence?

Have u ever played any other combat game?

Cuz no MMORPG need to much skill, I even dare to say that MMORPGs requires minimum player skill

• Dude Siriusly, u use MMORPG and players skills in the same sentence?
    Have u ever played any other combat game?

Cuz no MMORPG need to much skill, I even dare to say that MMORPGs requires minimum player skill

If you think Dragon Ball is a Combat Game you have not idea about what a Combat Game is lmao.

try to play C9, Dragon Nest, Tera, Vindictus and then say no mmorpg requires Skill x) DBO is an adventure game, and we play it because we're fan of the anime,the combat system is unbalanced itself due the Cash shop items, just like the 90% of the mmorpg out there, guy with better weapon will always win. Besides i never said you requires skill to play this game, i mentioned ''gameplay style'' that means get the best the classes you play, unless you are one of those guys who just read a build on the web and just use it xD.

welcome to my world,been posting less lately because i cant really deal with all these type of posts.
    tried to help by writing some guides but some people still think this is like a single player game where they just login and that's it.

• lol so youre complaining because one of all class buggs was fixed. Omg really? You like to play "the unbalanced one" till the one you choose? The one you like? The one you feel confortable? These guys please.

Daneos is making an outstanding work and you only complain. You cannot say thank you daneos.

• lol so youre complaining because one of all class buggs was fixed. Omg really? You like to play "the unbalanced one" till the one you choose? The one you like? The one you feel confortable? These guys please.

Daneos is making an outstanding work and you only complain. You cannot say thank you daneos.

I'm not bothered by the change in damage system because Daneos did balance out the lower crit% by making it easier to crit. I have a crit rate of around 44 and I'm nearly criting all the time.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!