DEX big proplem

• I'm 55 with an excelent dodge rate and before the update I could dodge 54 monsters... now I can't dodge level 20 monsters! What is this!? Why we wouldn't be talking about this? Also I have a good Hit Rate, how can I still recieve basic attacks from people level 20!? I'm not okay with this.
    So I wasted so much money buying a Dex build with rings, weapons and armor and now, because of this calculations I need to build myslef CON again. Not fair.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2616/

its funny cuase i can dodge mobs, snakes miss their attacks like every 1/6 attack.

• you think 1700 dodge rate is suppose to make you dodge everything? Please it that was impossible in the original game

What about 1700 dodge rate vs 800 hit rate,
    and 10 lvls diference, Should I dodge by now?
    or maybe when i get 3000Dodge vs 800 Hit rate whi a diference of 30 lvls
    Would dodge work then?

Dude its not about the ammount
    ITS abbout the relation betweee 3 values
    LVL, DODGE and HIT

lvl 70 fighter cant dodge a lvl 26 hits
    WHAT the fuck does dodge work for?

• Someone with 300 of hit rate... hit me! Having 1255 of dodge rate! Should I need 4000!???

• I think you are confusing him even more by doing this. He is not getting the meaning of the equation! (I support your equation)
    @Daneos Here is the meaning of what he is trying to say:
    The Equation is:
    Hit Success % = ((Hitrate of Attacker/ Dodge of Target) / 2) 100
    Example: (I'll take your numbers Daneos (For Lvl 70 Vs. Lvl 70))
    Hit Success % = ((1200/1334) / 2) 100
    Hit Success % = ((0.89955) / 2) 100
    Hit Success % = (0.44977) 100
    Hit Success % = 44.977 or just a 45%
    If Dex stays 5 per one while Foc gives 10, I think this may be much more Viable and useful than the one presented by you sir!
    In all honesty, DEX would mean little to nothing in The calculation for the system presented by Daneos because think if it this way!
    2 Dex = 1 Foc!
    And since Focus already over run Dex no matter what, than what is the actual meaning of Dex. If someone can get their hit rate to reach high 1000s, Dodge can barely effect it!

• mrhunt11 with all my respect, but are you drunk or high? I dont know what to say to you.

Anyway to your question.

Attacker: 800 hit rate, Level 60
    Target: 3000 dodge, level 30
    = 30% dodge chance

Attacker: 800 hit rate, Level 30
    Target: 3000 dodge, level 60
    = 60% dodge chance

"how can I still recieve basic attacks from people level 20"
    You do realise that even when dodge chance is 99% there is still 1% that the attack is success, right?

Badass, what ever you calculated there makes no sense and is not use-able. Learn some linear, polynomial or whatever and then try to find out the dodge formula. Ive already posted some examples.

• Back to Constitution build... Is the same like having the DEX build but with more health! :D
    I thought people will stop using constitution and start building damage, defense, etc, while this characteristics were being fixed. With this I can understand that we will always need CON because is still better. Too bad.

• I respect Daneos's remarks on this but let us be honest here. Lvling shouldn't matter
    1- Lvl Shouldn't really be a factor in this, the stats should be though
    Ex: If I am a lvl 30 and (Somehow) have Dodgerate of 5000, and maybe I decided to stop ruining my build with just Dodge rate and so I get to lvl 70 and my dodge rate is still 5000. I should dodge just as many attack as I would back in lvl 30.
    2- Lvl is what gives you stats, which are the factor. (the more you lvl up, the higher your dodge and hitrate will be)
    So it is basically like saying if I gain 50 dodge rate from lvling up, it'll count like 75 for those who are of lower lvls... that shouldn't be the case!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!