DEX big proplem

• @mrhunt11The only thing MISBALANCED is ur spelling bro get that checked before you come and start issues with @Daneos He has done nothing to you all he's trying to do is BALANCE the skills and abilities to their best performance and skill. There's no need to be crying over the fact he is only changing certain stats that help the Fighter/Swordsman class Cause he's not. And that's not all hes doing I bet you @Daneos will start on CON and STG and all the other stats to make it like the retail DBO PROBABLY BETTER!!! Plus that problem where the 3k stat vs 800 stat I call that bullshit, enless it was a high lvl person say 55 against a lvl 30 then that fine but ur reasoning is pretty much retarted cause you make no sense whats so ever. Oh and a other thing PLZ I DARE YOU come start a issue about this message I'm only stating facts that Daneos might to I never said he WILL do them.

• lol.... omg... i want balanced classes.. i want this.. i want that...

who da f** cares WHAT YOU WANT? Who you think you are??' wtf is this post??? playing a free, beta testing mode server, complaining and demanding the adm things???

w/e.... cannot deal whit those kids..... so few people appreciate daneos hard work to slowly get a good server for real open, whit hes successes and mistakes (hes a human he can fail) that makes me sad..

if youre all programmers and engineers or w/e, why dont you create your perfect dbo server ???

lets give him some space, so he can work and fix things easily and confortable, or try to do it, if you like it more in this way. Dont be so stupid. Have some respect

• thank you so much for posting this,i agree with you 100 percent...ive been dealing with these MENOWS since the day i opened an account for dbo global,not much more to say since you said it all.

p.s MENOWS is a word i made up,its composed of ME and NOW which is all some of the people on these forums care about,its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW.

• thank you so much for posting this,i agree with you 100 percent...ive been dealing with these MENOWS since the day i opened an account for dbo global,not much more to say since you said it all.
    p.s MENOWS is a word i made up,its composed of ME and NOW which is all some of the people on these forums care about,its all about ME ME ME and NOW NOW NOW.

from what i see @mrhunt11 cares about this game more then u do, he wants a game where everyone can have fun because classes are unbalanced.

@mrhunt11 dw about dex being nerfed, im sure daneous will change other stats, or even give dex more resistance who knows. one more thing to add idk if dex got nerfed in my opion cause my Swordsmn with 475 dodge is dodign attacks from a snake. evey 1/5 of an attack it dodges.

@Kamekameman just GEt LOST, no one is asking ur option about "MENOWS' you're freaking restarted who hates everything, u even freaking hate the new mod choices. that Daneous had to delete your thread. plz Kame if u have nothing positive to say dont say it then.

• @Kamekameman just GEt LOST, no one is asking ur option about "MENOWS' u freaking restarted who hates everything, u even freaking hate the new mod choices. that Daneous had to delete your thread. plz Kame if u have nothing positive to say dont say it then.

oh you poor little MENOW,did i hit a nerve?

i will speak when i want to and i will say whatever i want and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it,atleast i keep it civil as opposed to your nerd rage posts where you are quick to resorts to insults.

get lost? make me...oh wait you're a nobody so i guess you're stuck with me,either block me or ignore my post altogether,either way i dont give a turtles ass what you think of me.

• oh you poor little MENOW,did i hit a nerve?
    i will speak when i want to and i will say whatever i want and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it,atleast i keep it civil as opposed to your nerd rage posts where you are quick to resorts to insults.

get lost? make me...oh wait you're a nobody so i guess you're stuck with me,either block me or ignore my post altogether,either way i dont give a turtles ass what you think of me.

just open your window and do it sad pve guy

• from what i see @mrhunt11 cares about this game more then u do, he wants a game where everyone can have fun because classes are unbalanced.
    @mrhunt11 dw about dex being nerfed, im sure daneous will change other stats, or even give dex more resistance who knows.

@Kamekameman just GEt LOST, no one is asking ur option about "MENOWS' you're freaking restarted who hates everything, u even freaking hate the new mod choices. that Daneous had to delete your thread. plz Kame if u have nothing positive to say dont say it then.

youre wrong. the way he demand things, contradicts what youre saying. are you hes girlfriend? he can "defend himself", i dont care, im not here to fight, i dont care about you. i only care about having a good time here, and let daneos work.
    if he want that all of us have fun, because classes are unbalanced, tell him to wait and be patient, and stop demanding.

• from what i see @mrhunt11 cares about this game more then u do, he wants a game where everyone can have fun because classes are unbalanced.
    @mrhunt11 dw about dex being nerfed, im sure daneous will change other stats, or even give dex more resistance who knows. one more thing to add idk if dex got nerfed in my opion cause my Swordsmn with 475 dodge is dodign attacks from a snake. evey 1/5 of an attack it dodges.

Yo what's with all the hate?

When I was reading threads ages ago, kamekame man did make some stupid replies and got on my nerves to (although I just ignored him).

BUT in this case there's nothing negative in his post so what's the aggression for?

I mean yeah no-one asked him about his me me and now now theory but that's no need to cut his head off.

What the hell is wrong with you people nowadays... chill out.

Internet gives you way too much freedom i swear.

As for the changes... just stop being so demanding. It's not the final change to the server jeez.

• its just i kinda hate kamekameman but did he really have to say that?
    i just got angry when he said ME NOW ME NOW.

• youre wrong. the way he demand things, contradicts what youre saying. are you hes girlfriend? he can "defend himself", i dont care, im not here to fight, i dont care about you. i only care about having a good time here, and let daneos work.if he want that all of us have fun, because classes are unbalanced, tell him to wait and be patient, and stop demanding.

first of all i am not his girl friend.

if you're not here to fight please delete the swear words u just said in your previous post,and hunt also appreciates daneou's work ( we all do)

and you are talking about human making mistakes. im sure mr.hunt forgot that daneous will nerf all classes not just fighters or even buff some other classes up. Like u said '(hes a human he can fail)' in this case hunt forgetting that everything will be nerfed or buffed.

omg im TURNING into kamekameman with these tiny essay answers.
    anyways if you want us to have fun, daneous will need to change the dodge formula or something or someone will need to make a better one, ( i dont mind the new one) because 1/4 of the fighters in the current server Hate it,and i know this is just pre open beta im sure daneous will change it for these fighters. In addition there are way more fighters waiting for open beta to be realsed.When they hear that Dex doesnt give crits anymore and if the current forumla for dodge is being used they will either quit or wait for DBOR like uprise lol.

• Okay everyone. I can see this topic is getting way out of hand.

Let's all try to relax and take a breather here. Discussions should be able to be held without all of the flames, insults, and memes. I'll give everyone one more shot to do this without flaming each other. If it does not calm down I will be forced to warn anyone that continues from this point and lock the topic.

• first of all i am not his girl friend.
    if you're not here to fight please delete the swear words u just said in your previous post,and hunt also appreciates daneou's work ( we all do)

and you are talking about human making mistakes. im sure mr.hunt forgot that daneous will nerf all classes not just fighters or even buff some other classes up. Like u said '(hes a human he can fail)' in this case hunt forgetting that everything will be nerfed or buffed.

omg im TURNING into kamekameman with these tiny essay answers.
    anyways if you want us to have fun, daneous will need to change the dodge formula or something or someone will need to make a better one, ( i dont mind the new one) because 1/4 of the fighters in the current server Hate it,and i know this is just pre open beta im sure daneous will change it for these fighters. In addition there are way more fighters waiting for open beta to be realsed.When they hear that Dex doesnt give crits anymore and if the current forumla for dodge is being used they will either quit or wait for DBOR like uprise lol.

you think he doesnt know what he needs to do?? and we return to the same before... please....
    if you have a little bit of brain, when i said human making mistakes, i did it in the way of decisions. is not that hard to understand i think. i dont going to answer o "talk" to you anymore. i wish you good luck.

• its a forum, you dont need to ask for opinion. we can give it if we want, same way you can write what you want, repectfully

Well u cant blame @famousphantom he didnt know the updates would be like this, where dex doesnt give crits and and a new system for dodge.

IMHO i think daneous should do a discussion before doing an update but thats his choice, because most of the people dont like his choices and. if he wants a good proper server he needs to hear peoples opinion about what actually needs nerfing and buffing instead of him thinking on his own.(I DONT KNOW IF HE IS DOING IT ON HIS OWN) but again people will just support their fav op class and say PLZ DONT NERD.

well Daneous i recommend you to read the balance suggesting thread before u change stuff, (IGNORE THE DISLIKES BLAZZING BARRAGER GOT) some of it is actually really good stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!