Plasma Majin Party PvP/Hybrid

• ive been wondering for a while,but are passive buffs like plasma majin's spiritual attack increase just increase with that ammount or is it a % boost? alot of skills have % missing in the description while its ment to have it so idk myself

They're all whole numbers, which means they add to your current attack stat. An example of a % boost is the Marital Artist Spirited Roar buff, which increases their attack by 30% at max SP.

• But Karma can be hybrid PVP/PVE group and solo farming too? I tried to create a hybrid build, but it lacked many things.

• But Karma can be hybrid PVP/PVE group and solo farming too? I tried to create a hybrid build, but it lacked many things.

Never have I stated that Karmas are good at being both PVE and PVP.
    Karmas if made strictly for Group PvP are very decent at PvE (Like SK decent)
    Karmas who are made for PvE don't rock PvP either.
    But honestly, doesn't matter how you play it, I used to play Karmas with a Group PvP and 1v1 PvP and it worked fine for both! (Confusion for the win)

• Never have I stated that Karmas are good at being both PVE and PVP.Karmas if made strictly for Group PvP are very decent at PvE (Like SK decent)
    But honestly, doesn't matter how you play it, I used to play Karmas with a Group PvP and 1v1 PvP and it worked fine for both! (Confusion for the win)

Would you mind sharing the build? I was thinking of doing a Turtle initially, but the amount of turtles currently will probably make the class being very expensive to equip. So I'm torn between doing a Plasma or a Karma. As I see that Karma is more requested in PVE party, I wanted a class that could decently farm and participate in PVP/PVE party as well as be decent in 1vs1 as you said.

• Would you mind sharing the build? I was thinking of doing a Turtle initially, but the amount of turtles currently will probably make the class being very expensive to equip. So I'm torn between doing a Plasma or a Karma. As I see that Karma is more requested in PVE party, I wanted a class that could decently farm and participate in PVP/PVE party as well as be decent in 1vs1 as you said.

1- I don't actually have the build (I used it in TW server) But I will remake it in the future according to some of the newer stat changes.
    2- Turtles annoy a lot of people but that is because they are mostly bugged (Do more damage than regular)
    3- Karmas have better Party abilities than Plasmas that is certain.
    4- I was always told that Karmas are the best PvE Class in DBO... I disagree because Dark Warriors are a thing! The margin isn't big between the two, however.

• - Karmas are REQUIRED for very high end PvE content, such as Kraken, cell and high floors of CC dungeon. Those bosses have over 2.5 million hp, summon tons of add, do a lot of nasty debuffs, do a lot of damage and you want to kill them asap or else your group is busted. The only way you can possibly farm them is by having a speed party.

- Karmas are absolutely broken in 1v1 PvP, they can literally make fun of you for 2 minutes without you being able to do nothing in return. They're also great in 5v5 PvP because of their AoE confusion.

- Since they're a wonder majin sub class, they have access to the strongest SPAMMABLE AoE move in the game: Genocide Blast. 8 metres AoE with 802 + 387% damage at a 2 seconds base cooldown (you can lower that with titles, buffs or earrings, but it's not really needed since the attack has a quick animation and by the time you're back on your feet you can cast it again).

-Homing Storm should remain at only lv1 since it gets the KD at that level and you only need it for that, every other SP you put on it is a waste of resources. Same reason why you only get Mask Light up to lv2. Using rp for Knock Down prevents you from critting with that skill ( Currently bugged, you can crit even if you used rp for a Knock Down empowerment)

-They're cheap to gear since they only need the upgrade their gloves, both autoattacks and KB Genocide Blast benefit only from the gloves (Currently bugged, you get increased attack from both weapons, will surely get fixed soon).

-Their only downside is that they need 2 sets of weapons, one with speed % and the other with crit damage %. One for regular Karma, the other for Kid Buu. You can get away with only one set of Speed weapons lv70 craft at +8 on both since you're getting your damage buffed by the sub weapon even when using Kid Buu autoattacks and Genocide Blasts, but on normal (non bugged/glitched/exploited) conditions you won't be able to do that.

• And you're stating this in a thread about Plasma Majin because...?

Never have I stated that Karmas are good at being both PVE and PVP.Karmas if made strictly for Group PvP are very decent at PvE (Like SK decent)

Would you mind sharing the build? I was thinking of doing a Turtle initially, but the amount of turtles currently will probably make the class being very expensive to equip. So I'm torn between doing a Plasma or a Karma. As I see that Karma is more requested in PVE party, I wanted a class that could decently farm and participate in PVP/PVE party as well as be decent in 1vs1 as you said.

1- I don't actually have the build (I used it in TW server) But I will remake it in the future according to some of the newer stat changes.2- Turtles annoy a lot of people but that is because they are mostly bugged (Do more damage than regular)
    3- Karmas have better Party abilities than Plasmas that is certain.
    4- I was always told that Karmas are the best PvE Class in DBO... I disagree because Dark Warriors are a thing! The margin isn't big between the two, however.

Just to show a few on this thread. You have some serious reading and comprehension issues, my friend. Can't see a more fitting answer than the one I gave.
    A small advice for the future: Don't try to outsmart someone that's 10 times smarter then ya. Will save you a lot of public embarrasment

• Since people are talking about Karmas in a subject about Plasmas (and I joined in on in last time) How about I put in a more thoughtful post towards Plasma gameplay!
    Let me begin by just putting out there that Homing Storm is a freaking long attack! The attack takes way too much time for you to use it right unless you use it as a knockdown at the end of your Confusion.
    PVP Strats:
    1- EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE CD ACCESSORY YOU HAVE MUST BE ON! (You must at least be able to reduce your CD by a third)
    2- Whenever you apply your first Confusion, apply Harmonious Drumbeat to get the VERY needed CD
    3- Now, I know for a fact (Since I played Karma way too long) that you can secure 1 round very easily because you have Shout and Confusion Dark Beam.
    4- Second rounds are always tougher for most classes, and that's when you'll use what is provided for you:
    -------- You will Shout then use Confusing Drumbeat and you will keep using Double Whammy Ball whenever possible just to make perfectly sure you have the right amount of CD and that your Success rate is very useful against your opponent's Resistance rate.
    -------- Make sure you have at least 1 RP ball.
    -------- Before the Confusion beat ends, you will use Super Rythmic Trance and knock your opponent down and paralyze you opponent for the win.
    5- There is also this amazingly powerful but dangerous strategy in which you purposely LOSE or LEAVE YOUR SELF VULNERABLE TO LOSS after you win the first round to get all your CDs to align and make it a 99% win chance.
    -------- The strategy is to use Shout and stony dark beam. At that time you'll use your CD reduction ability and and SPAM Double whammy ball, THIS STRATEGY MIGHT KILL YOUR OPPONENT, but it also might put you in very bad places which will 100% leave you to lose the match-up!
    -------- Time wasted = 15 to 25 seconds ( 2.5 from Shout + 10 from Stony Dark Beam + X(2 seconds from Whammy Balls))
    -------- That is enough time to have your Confusion Dark Beam to combo with your Confusion Drumbeat.

PVE Strats:
    1- Please do care just a moment you have Pure Form! It is the best transformation in the game and a max Genocide blast is PURE power in any form it is used in. Turtle's need to LURE mobs to have a very good chance at killing them?!?!? YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT. Genocide blast can be used INSTANTLY the moment you come back to your feet, so you can jut target decently sized groups of mobs and spam Genocide until they die... you will probably take no dmg at all!
    2- Were you in a UD and you died while in Pure Majin form? Well, no worries about that since you have one of the best party-based skill sets in the game.
    -------- You have party Confusion Skills that you can effectively use in that harsh parts of UDs. (Such as UD2 Hard Robots part (IF you get ganged because your Tanker thought he could take on 9 Robots that instantly do 700-800 Damage to him with absolutely no effort) or Ud6's Permanent Confusion (Your friends ran in and got confused and that Boss is molesting them one by one!))
    -------- Super Rhythmic Trance can be used very effectively in parts where there are tons of mobs, so you can use it and Knockdown a group of mobs while you cook them a nice Anger Explosion Double Knockdown and then Rhythmic Trance to finish them off!

A simpler build would look like this: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=50001004100310010001200210300500115046641100145000

• Is there any problem with skill chart?

Whenever I want to check on the build it just leads me to the fighter skill chart with 0 / 69. Please help me to see the skills T.T

So about plasma majin,

I have a different point of view on the skills to be used (please correct me if I am wrong). I am quite new so surely I have many things to learn.

So the skill chart I want to follow at the moment is this: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0330000715711640100041000.

I have tried human extinction, Anger explosion, super vanishing ball, and black hole beat (following the instructions from other players) here's the skill chart I was following : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0330500115111641104511000.

However, I saw a downcast (or maybe I was not using the skills properly or haven't seen its effectiveness yet).

Reasons why I used this way:

1. all human extinction, anger explosion ..... AoE skills need cast (never mind that). The damage at level 58 is 1, 5K to 3K more or less. However, Burning Rhythm and Homing storm I can make a huge amount of damage (using rp increase damage). Burning Rhythm + rp increase damage = 3,8 to 4K normal and 6K critic. Homing storm + rp increase damage = 4K - 4,5K

I guess that maxed power they will deal even more damage!

2. CD of Burning Rhythm is 7 and Homing storm is 10. With Harmonious drumbeat + the cool down accessories you can attack continuously (specially Burning Rhythm).

3. Genocide Blast = don't see the effectiveness of this skill. Pure majin only useful in party pve I guess.

Should I still use the AoE attacks even if they don't do that much damage?

This is what I use for party boss and has worked quite well.

1. Confusion dark beam

2. Slow dark beam

3. KD Super Rhythmic trance

4. KD Homing Storm

5. Double Wammy Ball

6. Stonny dark beam (if needed)

then all over again except confusion.

So the boss never has the chance to do cast skills. My attacks are pretty fast with kaioken so that helps a lot.

Do you think that my skill chart is reasonable?

Am I veery wrong?

What do you think about this, then? http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0330500715116645100041000.

Questions:

1. Merry making and curse reflection. Are they worth?

Curse reflection- I thought you could reflect confusion or other curses and deal damage to the enemy, but it seems that you still get affected by the curse.

2. Confusing drumpbeat and slowing drumpbeat, Burning rage are they worth at all?

I am no plasma veteran so I am open to any suggestions.

Thank you for your help in advance :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!