Game is dying?

• so we are cheerleaders who support Daneos but nobody is considering that what is he doing is wrong? and im talking about the changes not the working on the server...also i've been waiting 2 years for this game and my forum acc is from 2015 and it's not that i hate Daneos or something like that lol
    I love him for what he is doing because he is restoring this awsome game but...i just think that Daneos should start getting some guidance from players with experience(not me) so that the game is in the right direction

• The only thing that is dying is my hope in this community, sometimes I just can't handle people like you sorry. What you say makes not even a little bit of sense in this stage of the project.

what he said,i agree 100 times and 1000 more on sundays.

this is the reason i dont post as much,my patience is wearing thin and posts like this arent really helping...sooo i just come in check for updates and then leave again without replying to any posts so i dont get my account banned.

• oh so thats what the comunity is supposed to do right? to wait for Danoes to do all the work:) every comment i read says man chill down its only pre open beta lets wait for Daneos to work more :) im sure our patiance is giving Daneos strenght ... maybe we should help him? with suggestions with Polls which represents the comunity vote? im just saying he is doing all the job and we don't do anything to help him

• oh so thats what the comunity is supposed to do right? to wait for Danoes to do all the work:) every comment i read says man chill down its only pre open beta lets wait for Daneos to work more :) im sure our patiance is giving Daneos strenght ... maybe we should help him? with suggestions with Polls which represents the comunity vote? im just saying he is doing all the job and we don't do anything to help him

How are polls gonna help him program stuff ?
    If you truly wanna help learn some programming languages or if you know the ones necessary just ask to help him with that.

Doing polls or whatever makes nothing at all, it actually is more of a nuisance than staying quiet and wait.

• How are polls gonna help him program stuff ?
    If you truly wanna help learn some programming languages or if you know the ones necessary just ask to help him with that.

Doing polls or whatever makes nothing at all, it actually is more of a nuisance than staying quiet and wait.

then we wait for Daneos to finish the game and after that everybody will start to complain about the actual game :) sorry that i wanted to prevent that :) some moderator should close this theard

• I suggest if you are really that upset do something productive such as making mods for the community, and if the wait is killing you for the full game... Then go play another mmo till it's ready. Once the game is finally ready and out of beta stages then we can complain about the problems, but right now is not the time.

• then we wait for Daneos to finish the game and after that everybody will start to complain about the actual game :) sorry that i wanted to prevent that :) some moderator should close this theard

people is going to complain nonetheless,you posting doom and gloom topics isnt doing anything to help.

face it folks reality just sank in,i never bothered with pre-beta anyway because all my progress will be gone and i didnt want to spoil my gaming experience by seeing to much of the game,tried a couple of builds and played several classes so it could help me decide which combo of class and race to make my main.

and about daneos getting guidanance from players lol that is funny,it seems danoes has an agenda and im onboard with that,do i like waiting? of course not,but if i have to wait ill wait and ill do it with a smile on my face unlike other people in these forums.

• Don't you feel like this game is dying?

1) If you are going to ask a subjective question, expect at least one person (in this case many) will have a different opinion/feel differently on this matter. Present your arguments, but please do not expect to convince anyone that your opinion = the truth. Wether you are right or wrong - which I won't discuss in here - it's not really what matters. In a subjective discussion that's about it, unless you want to start a competition on who's right or wrong without data or something solid: that usually ends badly with warns and bans. What one hears or some friends tell is mostly just an impression, just as your view on the current forum activity. It is something valid to feel and present to others, I am not saying it's not, but look at this: the debate hasn't lead us to anything, just knowing that you guys disagree. No contribution whatsoever.

So im asking you players and comunity... is the game dying?cant we do something to save it?

2) You asked, many of them answered what they think. Being patient, reporting bugs and such. As many have said, this is a TEST phase. I know Daneos presented this as a Pre-Open Beta, but as some forum users have said it feels more like an "Open Alpha"... because bugs are still important and nothing will be saved.

How to help as players? Report bugs, post suggestions, play the game if you enjoy it, let it rest if you aren't at this moment. Asking if the game is dying won't contribute: you say you don't think cheerleading is good, well both aren't realistically or practically going to help. Emotionally they have an impact though. So either we help with practical stuff (what I said earlier) or we just try other things: it isn't healthy to waste all your energy on one game that is in test phase in a private servers, these things take time.

some moderator should close this theard

3) You are right with this, not because we don't want you to prevent anything, but because no contribution is coming from this. Bugs are here now, and other will come once new big updates are done. So rest assure, my short experience in the forum has taught me that there are players that want to make this work :)

Feel free to continue this conversation with me (or anyone for that matter) through chat.

Aru

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!