is it true ? ? ?

• Hi DBOG players and DBOG staff i hope that evrey think is okey <3 <3 , i have seen many peopole wich they are saying that there is no quest from LVL 55-70 and this happened when Daneos add the Ud's i the game and there is other peopole wich they are saying that there is quest but not all quests any way pleas guys THERE IS QUESTS YES OR NO ? if yes i think that it is the main bug wich needs to get fixed realy realy soon i hope you guys are fine and have a nice day all <3<3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3 PEACE <3<3<3<3

• Please, try to explain the content of your thread in the title, don't just post random general questions.

You should have quests until 65 with little grinding in some levels. 65 to 70 is all grind. Quests are bugged, but it isn't really an obstacle to get to level cap: as you can see in game, there are many lvl 70 around.

So no, fixing those quests doesn't affect the overall testing experience, thus it isn''t a priority right now in my opinion.

If you need to ask more questions feel free to shoot me a private message, I'll be glad to help you out and discuss anything you want in English or in French.

Cheers,

Aru :dpeace:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!