Add a way to hide your gears

• unequip your gear guys if you dont want to show it, it is simple and easy,
    and the scouter is making for checking out your oppenent
    so why should they change that

I Get where you're coming from and i respect your point of view, but my vote goes to remove gear checking or at least do like dbo and get back the option to hide the gear, why would the game favor the people that want the easy way out? People make their gear while carefully thinking up strategies for pvp and dueling friends to know what's best for their characters, and some random guy just goes up to him, inspects his gear and can counter him without having to work out anything at all. But anyway, in the end, it's not about the gear, it's about carefully executing your skills with some consideration of what the opponent is going to do, so in the end: Skills>Gear. My two cents right there. :thumbsup:

*EDIT*
    I Forgot to say that i'm a PvE player, just because i have my characters name on my signature, don't ever expect to find me at platform. *winks*

• unequip your gear guys if you dont want to show it, it is simple and easy,
    and the scouter is making for checking out your oppenent
    so why should they change that

As first DBO versions You could check powerlevel, find dragon balls etc. Later they added option that You can inspect gear.

Imagine PvP budokai, i look my final battle oponent, i waiting when he first enter arena and i already know he got speed attack or something gear. I can equip myself on reflect and enter battle. What my oponent do? He must change gear during battle and waste his time, becouse he already noticed i wear now reflect, not other things that i had before arena.

For me scouters could be item as dogi, or like glasses -> for "good looking".

• This is the most stupid thing i've ever heard today there's no need for that, what if a new player want to check other player gear and want to learn and he has no idea how to build his character.

This guy stole my words "There's no need to hide if you're good enough"

if u good player dont need to hide u armor....finish xp

Indeed i agree with you for the first time ever in the history of this hell forum someone says something good i'm going to give you a fcking +1 because you fcking deserve it.

• This is the most stupid thing i've ever heard today there's no need for that, what if a new player want to check other player gear and want to learn and he has no idea how to build his character.

This guy stole my words "There's no need to hide if you're good enough"

Indeed i agree with you for the first time ever in the history of this hell forum someone says something good i'm going to give you a fcking +1 because you fcking deserve it.

Then this new player can scan people who ENABLE people to scan their gears.

People saying no are just casuals who don't aim for budokai

• New player got forum full of tutorials.
    New player don't even know how to use scouter, and how to scan others.

I dont mind to unequip my char every time before battle, or in budokai area.
    PvP players will understand.

What tutorials are you talking about all what i see in these forums is ajajajajajaja and some clowns talking about how good they're.
    And you've mistaken again all what new player think about is scouter (its over 9000) and ssj and they need to scan and see how people build their gears.

People saying no are just casuals who don't aim for budokai

Pointless, your enemy can use a counter gear against you by just knowing the name of your class.

So meanwhile this topic is useless and if you wanna know why its because leo said so(i mean read again what i wrote)!

• Hi everyone,

when @Tummi94 say first version you talk when the pj could not fly , this is too old...

now the scouter give a chance too inspect the gear of other player which is not bad... now in pvp is very but very rare a player see your gear, how can i say this? well everyone can searh in youtube videos like this:
    tournament 5vs5 none of them looking the gear enemy

tournament 5vs5 none of them looking the gear enemy

now in rank/mudosa

other mudosa

other

now the god in tournament

other

now how all can see and if your want can search nobody search the equipement... now you can say " man but before to enter in pvp he can see you" but how your now that player touch you ??? you can says in tournament you can see other player, yes but everyone run away from this area becuase before it was normal that some player "crash you"

• chitoxp ur spam doesnt make any sensé why do you want scan gear? I dont want you to see my gears so its my right to disable it hence why we need thé Old option, and u Silly i know many ppl who scan gears to tell opponent of said scanned player what hé wears thus giving unfair advantage, this shouldnt even be à debate i should HAVE THE RIGHT to hide my gears because i dont want tards to scan me.

• yeah ok you obviously dont know much about this game so imma just block you

you are a normal people?? I've insulted you?

which it is the problem that a player see your gear? u scary? come on man if your a good player dont worry about things that make no sense like a player can see your gear....

pd: i know alot about dbo to know that this complaint about look the gear is absurd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!