[Mod Request] Female/Feminine Clothing for Males

• i hate to be Rude , But what the Actual F*ck , this is the First Thread that leaves me Confused , sure it's Possible to make Female Dogis into male but argh it's too weird for my Basics to do so..

Its not bro. We need to remake the entire model in a model editing tool. Which we don't have. We can't swap OBJ's because of what i just showed will happen 100% if we do that.

• While it would be really cool, it's most likely not possible just like FutureGogeta said.
    Perhaps there's a way to pull it off, but if such a talented modder says it's not possible, then no bother trying,

maybe it will be possible for a guy who's excellent with coding and all that freaky stuff, but for someone to have the motivation for

something such as effeminate clothes for males is almost non existent. I might have the motivation and interest, but my skills with coding is absolute hot garbage.

The safest and best bet would be to try and edit the already existing clothes males have in the game.
    Such as Tao pai pai's clothing, if the edits are right with good color choises the results could be neat, or with any

other clothing that has potential for effeminate charm.

It's either that and in this game, or wait for possible future dragon ball games, where we'll have more options.

• Thanks for your compliments, i feel honored. :D Anywho, that post was quite a while ago and i a few people i know are busy with making this and that so we can edit and even create entirely new models for dbo. So don't lose hope , there are always people out there that will keep working on the things we could not.

Here is a small hint of what i mean.
    e45571eb909188e53ed0fb74deb27028.png

• Thanks for your compliments, i feel honored. Anywho, that post was quite a while ago and i a few people i know are busy with making this and that so we can edit and even create entirely new models for dbo. So don't lose hope , there are always people out there that will keep working on the things we could not.

Here is a small hint of what i mean.

No problem :3
    Whoa, you'd go this far? Perhaps i'm overestimating the making of models, but personally i always see it as being insanely difficult, let alone time consuming. And that's true, as long as they're self aware and get the necessary details, as in they know what to work on exactly. Looks really good, looking forward to the future progress and results, but if something comes up or it doesn't go the way as hoped, it will still be an experience and it definitely isn't a waste of time if it somehow turns out to fail in the end, as in you got to work on a model like that...i assume you haven't worked on models like this before, or am i wrong?

Anyway, your efforts are definitely much appreciated.

• No problem :3
    Whoa, you'd go this far? Perhaps i'm overestimating the making of models, but personally i always see it as being insanely difficult, let alone time consuming. And that's true, as long as they're self aware and get the necessary details, as in they know what to work on exactly. Looks really good, looking forward to the future progress and results, but if something comes up or it doesn't go the way as hoped, it will still be an experience and it definitely isn't a waste of time if it somehow turns out to fail in the end, as in you got to work on a model like that...i assume you haven't worked on models like this before, or am i wrong?

Anyway, your efforts are definitely much appreciated.

Yes, this is the first i actually went this far into modeling. My first time i started modeling was a few years back when i made some hairstyle mods for Xenoverse. And thanks for your nice comments. They motivate me and a lot of other modders a lot. I'll make sure to keep you updated on any further progress.

• Yes, this is the first i actually went this far into modeling. My first time i started modeling was a few years back when i made some hairstyle mods for Xenoverse. And thanks for your nice comments. They motivate me and a lot of other modders a lot. I'll make sure to keep you updated on any further progress.

Ah, i see, wasn't sure at first but thanks for confirming it.
    Neat, do you have a youtube account or something where i can see the possible hairstyle mods, or were they not recorded?
    Oh right, did you try to come up with original hairstyles, edited the existing ones a bit, or just swapped one character's hairstyle to another?

No worries, and glad to hear that, motivation and feedback are very important whenever someone is working on something time consuming, such as modding, it's anything but easy. Sure thing, but rest whenever needed. Again, it's fine if this comes out as a failure or if you lose interest later on, it's perfectly normal. And with good luck you guys might be able to make a frieza-race mod, perhaps that's a bit too far fetched and sounds too much for the time being, but just an idea if this one doesn't work in the end. And no, i'm not being impatient, just saying this in advance in case i get busy with real life.

• Ah, i see, wasn't sure at first but thanks for confirming it.
    Neat, do you have a youtube account or something where i can see the possible hairstyle mods, or were they not recorded?
    Oh right, did you try to come up with original hairstyles, edited the existing ones a bit, or just swapped one character's hairstyle to another?

No worries, and glad to hear that, motivation and feedback are very important whenever someone is working on something time consuming, such as modding, it's anything but easy. Sure thing, but rest whenever needed. Again, it's fine if this comes out as a failure or if you lose interest later on, it's perfectly normal. And with good luck you guys might be able to make a frieza-race mod, perhaps that's a bit too far fetched and sounds too much for the time being, but just an idea if this one doesn't work in the end. And no, i'm not being impatient, just saying this in advance in case i get busy with real life.

There is no negativity in anything you said (impatienty etc). On the contrary you are one of the few people with patience and a good sense of logic when it comes to knowing what can and can't be done. You also give very good idea's. I never recorder any of my hairstyle mods i made in xenoverse except for a few pictures. I also try'd to make a character identical to frieza and i got pictures of that too. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12349/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12350/

This hairstyle or atleast one almost identical was already available for males but not for females at the time. That was the first time i opened 3ds max. I imported the male hairstyle and started to create mesh from scratch right next to it. That eventually became that hairstyle. I had a bit of trouble with texturing it but some friends who where more familiar with modeling helped me out. I only made about 3 hairstyles though, and this was the only one i had publically released.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12351/

Here i put the frieza final form dogi and hat on. The face i drew myself, looks kinda creepy though haha.

• There is no negativity in anything you said (impatienty etc). On the contrary you are one of the few people with patience and a good sense of logic when it comes to knowing what can and can't be done. You also give very good idea's. I never recorder any of my hairstyle mods i made in xenoverse except for a few pictures. I also try'd to make a character identical to frieza and i got pictures of that too.

Oh, ok, and thank you, i know there's a whole lot more people like me out there, it's just that impatient types tend to message and type a lot more often than people like me, thus giving impression we don't have enough of patient people around, i know what it feels like. You're too kind, and that's fine, pictures are plenty, and can be taken whenever needed if one still has the game and mods.
    I saw that, so the helmet and costume as in the game as official clothes? Interesting, and yea the face part is creepy, but it would make it more fun to play with.

This hairstyle or atleast one almost identical was already available for males but not for females at the time. That was the first time i opened 3ds max. I imported the male hairstyle and started to create mesh from scratch right next to it. That eventually became that hairstyle. I had a bit of trouble with texturing it but some friends who where more familiar with modeling helped me out. I only made about 3 hairstyles though, and this was the only one i had publically released.

That's pretty neat, and for a second i thought you were talking about an actual DS hand console made by nintendo, good thing i googled it xD

I see, would of been nicer to be able to copy-paste it, but then it would of been too easy i bet.
    Glad to hear that, it would of been on a pause for a long time otherwise, unless the results wouldn't of changed too much?
    It's still quite the achievement, i assume it comes out much easier since you've done it 3 times already?
    Either way, nice achievement none the less, oh...then what about coloring them? Is there a strict limit for colors, or can you pick any color possible?

• I really don't remember haha. Haven't done it in such a long time. But you could ask a good friend of mine Kuromi , she is a pro when it comes to these sorts of things. As far as i know, the only limits there are to the texture/graphics of a 3d object could be the engine it was build in or the program itself. Objects created in Autodesk Maya look way more realistic compared to objects made in 3DS Max. That is like comparing Unreal Engine 4 to Unity engine. xD

• Lmaoo hey hold on this frieza looks amazing this could be hilarious playing as him not gonna lie

• I really don't remember haha. Haven't done it in such a long time. But you could ask a good friend of mine Kuromi, she is a pro when it comes to these sorts of things. As far as i know, the only limits there are to the texture/graphics of a 3d object could be the engine it was build in or the program itself. Objects created in Autodesk Maya look way more realistic compared to objects made in 3DS Max. That is like comparing Unreal Engine 4 to Unity engine. xD

That's perfectly fine, and gotcha, whenever i have more time and still remember i'll go and ask her.
    Right, in such situations it's hard to do anything about it if the entire engine limits few options and access.
    Sadly i don't use such programs so i can't see how big of a difference there is between the two, i assume it's big to say the least.

• That's perfectly fine, and gotcha, whenever i have more time and still remember i'll go and ask her.
    Right, in such situations it's hard to do anything about it if the entire engine limits few options and access.
    Sadly i don't use such programs so i can't see how big of a difference there is between the two, i assume it's big to say the least.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12378/

This is a scene from the Unity engine.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12379/

This is a scene out of Unreal Engine 4. Quite the difference eh? haha.

• I see i see, so unreal engine is better, but if if unity is being used to its full potential it isn't that far away from unreal, that's cool.
    Either way i get the point,

This is a scene out of Unreal Engine 4. Quite the difference eh? haha.

Is that place from Bloodborne? Because i've played the game and it looks immensely familiar.
    Was annoying though, lacked checkpoints and had to start from beginning of stage.

• I see i see, so unreal engine is better, but if if unity is being used to its full potential it isn't that far away from unreal, that's cool.
    Either way i get the point,

Exactly!

Is that place from Bloodborne? Because i've played the game and it looks immensely familiar.
    Was annoying though, lacked checkpoints and had to start from beginning of stage.

I think so. It was just an image i googled up so who knows. :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!