Build Helper : Fighter Skills [ENGLISH GUIDE]

• I recommend both weapons with critical damage, using thunder + blitz with karma or poko buff. You gonna hit harder with speed.

That's not necessarily better. Blitz Fist won't stack with the Poko speed buff. And Thunder is a short lived once-every-4-minutes buff, requires a ton of SP and gives a 10% p.attack boost. Yet SSJ+speed party buffs gives a 20% p.attack boost, is permanent, and has none of the downsides. The higher base damage and other bonuses from SSJ, permanent speed, ability to use skills/debuffs, and lesser SP cost evens it out. Also as nitpick, with pure crit%, Thunder, and speed party buffs you'd only get to 90% speed.

Ty both for answering my questions. I guess I will try yo get 16% attack speed on each of my weapons bcos I don't want to use thunder

As a fighter do I need to upgrade my gloves bcos I focus on my fighter skills not my martial art skills

If you want to be efficient with Big Bang and Final Flash, yes. They require your gloves for optimal damage. Also, if you ever go with an attack speed party, you'll ALSO need strong gloves.

What equipments and stats are fighters gonna use ( I heard they are fragile in pve ).

They are fragile everywhere, but if you get attack&defense properties on accessories, upgraded craft/TMQ/CC armor and plenty of CONSTITUTION you can mitigate that alot like any other fragile class. Dexterity is a powerful PvP stat since it lets you ignore stuns and crit more/harder, but in PvE that's not as important. Being a DEX-Fighter is like playing Russian Roulette. You'll feel the rush of being an unstoppable badass....until you get one-shot.

In PvP where you only need to crit a few times and dodge one or two big moves it's worth the risk, but in dungeons where you have to dodge dozens of those deadly AoE attacks, it isn't worth it. So long as a Dende can heal you, you'll survive forever, but if you get one-shot or just killed in the blink of an eye because your luck ran out, there's nothing a Dende can do.

• Ty echoson, you have been really helpful with my fighter build and equipments it hard for a newbie to understand stuff in this game. I guess I will craft all my armour with con stats and use attack speed on both weapons.

Will using con gears make my DPS low bcos I don't have dex gears?

• i just got to lvl 60 and i want to be more efficient when i am fighting mobs so do i got energy fighter and change my stats to soul and get energy skills or i stick to physical and upgrade my stick to to make storm strike very strong

I don't know much about Fighters and how they're used in PvE, but I do know that you need to avoid using SOL. The stat only boosts your E,Atk by 2 points, so it's definitely not worth investing in.

• i just got to lvl 60 and i want to be more efficient when i am fighting mobs so do i got energy fighter and change my stats to soul and get energy skills or i stick to physical and upgrade my stick to to make storm strike very strong

Focus is way better than soul, still you should focus on energy critic rate weapons or energy critic dmg and con armor and props accessory.

If you have ultimate majin to buff you, even better.

That you should focus if you want to gear energy based fighter.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I don't know much about Fighters and how they're used in PvE, but I do know that you need to avoid using SOL. The stat only boosts your E,Atk by 2 points, so it's definitely not worth investing in.

Focus is way better than soul, still you should focus on energy critic rate weapons or energy critic dmg and con armor and props accessory.

If you have ultimate majin to buff you, even better.

That you should focus if you want to gear energy based fighter.

ty both for the replies, i will try to see if i can get some energ crt weaps

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!