Pre-Open Beta ending

• I asked the same question a few hours ago. Seems like there isn't a given due date but from the response I got on my topic, the community believes he won't be fully done anytime soon. One guy believes it'll be done by mid 2017 or late 2017. I got a feeling it'll be mid 2017 but these are just guesses.

I don't like the fact he didn't give us a given date but I heard that its one guy developing it .

• No given date because:
    - Still a lot to work on an many things can happen in terms of new bugs with the content that still needs to be added to the server.
    - only one developer in terms o programming: Daneos. He works steadily but real life happens.
    - if a date was given and we don't make it people will be angry. Why promise something you don't know you'll be able to accomplish in a given time?

Actually this Pre-Open Beta stage is really an Alpha because of the many bugs that remain. It's open ecause a lit of people wanted to re-live past experiences or have the chance to try the game bc they couldn't before.

Even if we (I'm also a player) enjoy the game, the main objective of this stage is to get a complete game. To do so bugs need to be reported and content needs to be tested. That's why there is going to be a wipe, we are testing the game to help with the development. We just happen to have fun while doing so.

If you want to join us now, you are welcome! If you don't, be sure to check the forum every once in a while so as to know when Open Beta will Launch!

Feel free to send me a pm or comment on my wall for further questions.

Aru

• Seems like it'll be dependent on how perfect Daneos wants the Open Beta to be. Since it's still a "Beta" I assume he'll let some things slide? We'd be looking mid 2017 then. If he's perfectionist about it, though, then you can easily look from late 2017 into 2018.

I'm more curious about how the transition from "Pre-Open Beta" to "Open Beta" would go. Will we just wake up one day to find our stuff's been wiped and the Open Beta's on? Will there be an announcement long beforehand? Will DBOG go down for a week~month to set everything up?

• I have been watching this server for a long time now. It is full of sad people and the chances of the release are NIHILL its clearly lot of bs and prob a money maker. I have had more topics about this and the prior call of something thats not even existing (PRE OPEN BETA...), the worst thing is the community relies on alot of saddened kids who dislike all posts and what not cheating in game etc double account logging is allowed, bug users etc etc. good comments and or topics get erased, theres no clear side of the staff 0,0, it is a shame of the title of Dragonball and also the gaming world. No eta's ever...and dont count on it either.

• Why you insist on copy pasting your comment in multiple threads relating to this topic i don't know. here's a link to the reply i sent you in one of the others.

Exact date

I have been watching this server for a long time now. It is full of sad people and the chances of the release are NIHILL its clearly lot of bs and prob a money maker. I have had more topics about this and the prior call of something thats not even existing (PRE OPEN BETA...), the worst thing is the community relies on alot of saddened kids who dislike all posts and what not cheating in game etc double account logging is allowed, bug users etc etc. good comments and or topics get erased, theres no clear side of the staff 0,0, it is a shame of the title of Dragonball and also the gaming world. No eta's ever...and dont count on it either.

• I have been watching this server for a long time now. It is full of sad people and the chances of the release are NIHILL its clearly lot of bs and prob a money maker. I have had more topics about this and the prior call of something thats not even existing (PRE OPEN BETA...), the worst thing is the community relies on alot of saddened kids who dislike all posts and what not cheating in game etc double account logging is allowed, bug users etc etc. good comments and or topics get erased, theres no clear side of the staff 0,0, it is a shame of the title of Dragonball and also the gaming world. No eta's ever...and dont count on it either.

1) What a sad life watching a server you clearly dislike/are against.
    2) Enough with the slander: if you are going to point fingers show proof of what you are saying.
    3) It's a test server, game content is first priority, security will be all set when the full beta is released.
    4) Show me some examples of "good comments" or "good "topics" erased, be my guest.
    5) Clear side of the staff? Explain yourself.
    6) It's a shame you can't post a single valid argument on your copy/paste post.

I'll be glad to discuss about any of the issues you seem to have but only when you are able to provide proof, actual reasoning or constructive criticism.

Aru

• Why you insist on copy pasting your comment in multiple threads relating to this topic i don't know. here's a link to the reply i sent you in one of the others.

Exact date

lol i know right

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!