SSJ BROKEN ASF

• sooooooo 8| when is auto attack getting fixed in ssj form.. every time i go ssj it take literally a the longest to finish the 1st part of an aa animation.. its annoying, defeats the whole purpose of making me DISCONNECT Constantly for the dragon ball hunt, and idk if it because aa isn't working properly but when i go ssj i go from a 150k power level down to a 96k?? get it fixed if there is already a fix let me know and thx

• sooooooo 8| when is auto attack getting fixed in ssj form.. every time i go ssj it take literally a the longest to finish the 1st part of an aa animation.. its annoying, defeats the whole purpose of making me DISCONNECT Constantly for the dragon ball hunt, and idk if it because aa isn't working properly but when i go ssj i go from a 150k power level down to a 96k?? get it fixed if there is already a fix let me know and thx

Daneos is aware that the ssj form is broken. or, he was aware. idk if this will help you

this was the last update for ssj and all the other tranformations

i ask some friends they dont have problems with the attack animation after they transform
    and power lvl is only for style it do nothing in game even if you power lvl is 0 it say nothing about your enery or melee damage

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!