When Change to beta?

• Hey guys. I want to know when will the Server change from OPEN Beta-> Beta?

For 1 Year you said the Game are on 80%.
    Now is 1 Year ago. I Think you should be DONE. That´s why i ask.
    Tell me please how Long you need? when you will be Finish or change? or what´s the state at the moment....

Thx :)

• No one knows. That has been said MANY times by regular users. Moderators, translators and the developer.

The game most certainly has not been on 80% for over a year. and it still won't be beta ready until at least mid to late 2017 i'm guessing. I'm not even bothered if it's still in pre-beta at the start of 2018 but that's just me.

No one can tell you how long they need as new things go wrong and new things are fixed each update which then need fixing on top of the new already broken things.

Long story shot. no one can give you an answer because there isn't one. anything anyone tells you other than Daneos himself you can pretty much disregard as it won't be certain.

• Hmm... Alot of Poeple stopped to play because they wont start at new.

Alot of poeple have 0 Fun. The Poeple wait for to change Beta. Then the most player will be come back again.
    I Think if he need more time the most poeple will stop to play.

I Hope Daneos will see this post and answer it.

• We don't have a estimated amount of time because thing's may go wrong that extends our development time. If we give a date then people will be disappointed if we don't meet those deadlines.

Q: We'll you guys give a release date?
    A: We will once we come very closed to completing the game.

Q : When will the full game be released to the public?
    A : It’s still unknown because we want to deliver a stable game and in order for that to happen we have to fix the bugs and find the appropriate changes.

1) The main objective of this Pre-Open Beta is Game Development.
    2) It was only open for everyone because a lot of people wanted to play the game even if it was not complete, because they missed it or because they never had the chance to play back in retail.
    3) As a matter of fact, DBOG POB server users are first testers and then players, even though the vast majority just want to play.
    4) All of this was stated before and once POB server was launched, so no one lied about it, we tried to be as sincere as possible.
    5) If you don't have fun anymore then maybe take a break, it doesn't hurt. This is an INCOMPLETE GAME, keep that in mind. If you want a complete game, then take a break, follow the Global Update Thread, and once we announce a date, come back and have fun!
    6) You are not the first nor the last person that will come to the forums to say "When? How much left? Please Daneos answer". However, I think Daneos should invest his time developing the game rather than answering these questions over and over again. Isn't that what you actually want? The game to be done? :D

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

• well said this should clear this repeating thread :)

• So let me just say this... Regardless of how fast you want Beta, you should understand the fact that Open Beta is the time to make the game more complete, less buggy, and more enjoyable.

Thus, most of us who understand that this takes time and that this isn't an easy task, knows that with time comes quality, and that's whats most important with an emulator project.

• So let me just say this... Regardless of how fast you want Beta, you should understand the fact that Open Beta is the time to make the game more complete, less buggy, and more enjoyable.

Thus, most of us who understand that this takes time and that this isn't an easy task, knows that with time comes quality, and that's whats most important with an emulator project.

well said kid

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!