This Is for The Modos

• Hi Dbog community i hope you guys are having a nice day , We all do know that there is many many many bots in this game they are ruining the economic sytem of the game in this pre open beta the only way to have ZENIE is to farm the stones or to sell crafted stones ( if you guys have another way i would bee glad to know about it ) i'am a stone farmer i farm like 5-8 hours a day the stones i drop like 2-3 bleu and 2-3 red if i have chance i drop a green one or a purpul one But the drop rate isn't good yet but it isn't the subject let's not go far from the subject so yeah after the drop i go Sell my stones i find reds for 8-10kk somtimes 7kk wich is i think clearly usless but let's say i sell them for 9kk wich is pertty hard i will make 18kk or 27kk and the bleu one for 7-8kk let's say i sell for 8kk i will get 24kk in general i will make 51kk wich is not good 51kk for 5 hours of intense farming in turtul island i'am not here for craying or act like a kid i'am here to say facts guys i remeber that 3-4 mounths ago the red stones was lik 11-15kk wich is good the bots are leteraly make the game harder and harder the farm 24/24 i think that we all know that bots farm in 2 spots in turtul island why you guys Moderator Don't perma ban them and do a ban wave each week or 2 week for this bots until the bot check get fixed @arubaru you are a good guy i talked with you 2-3 mounths ago pleas do somthing bro this bots make mee rage every day i Hope that the Modos will take this topic from the positivley I know that you guys are doing good work in the forum but you guys should do the same in the server .

<3<3<3 Have Fun all <3<3<3

• Why must people make threads about the bots over and over again. Could you not have posted this in one of those?

With all due respect i get this is annoying but the community has been told Daneos is working on it and you'll get it eventually. Until then you have to put up and deal with it.

Any suggestion to how i could deal with it "CosmoSama" -_-

• You "put up and shut up" as we've all been told it's being worked on so you can't do anything but waste your time moaning about it on the forums like the others who have done in the past when the answer has already been given.

It's being worked on and will be implemented by Open-Beta. If you don't wish to play when there are BOTS about then check back frequently until the server moves to OB.

• Why must people make threads about the bots over and over again. Could you not have posted this in one of those?

With all due respect i get this is annoying but the community has been told Daneos is working on it and you'll get it eventually. Until then you have to put up and deal with it.

the same happens all the time with adult quest flying quest, and others things that we all are tired to answer

• You "put up and shut up" as we've all been told it's being worked on so you can't do anything but waste your time moaning about it on the forums like the others who have done in the past when the answer has already been given.

It's being worked on and will be implemented by Open-Beta. If you don't wish to play when there are BOTS about then check back frequently until the server moves to OB.

So you are literaly taling mee to stop Play dbo beacause a bot i reach that lvl 70 stuffed my self like a mad farmed over then 100 hour to stop yeah good idea we will keep do this theards until it get fixed a ban wave isn't that hard to do Modos can easy do it U have bad crane stuff BTW

• Correction.

- I'm suggesting you stop spamming the forum with a topic people are posting about frequently before you. (you know, abiding by the code of conduct)

- I'm telling you what moderators have told people in the past. Yes if you don't like it or "can't play because of the botters" then you temporarily stop playing until it's sorted out

- I currently have 3 Crane Hermit characters. Are you referring to either of my lvl 70's of my currently lvl 67? either way you couldn't possibly know as i have yet to do ranked with any.

- You can continue to spam the forum with this topic but me and you both know that will just result in you getting warnings and eventually a ban be it temp or permanent. So i wish you the best of luck with that.

So you are literaly taling mee to stop Play dbo beacause a bot i reach that lvl 70 stuffed my self like a mad farmed over then 100 hour to stop yeah good idea we will keep do this theards until it get fixed a ban wave isn't that hard to do Modos can easy do it U have bad crane stuff BTW

• Cosmo 2 i think he was 63 any way thanks for you'r answer if geeting mee baned will ban the bots so yeah ban mee

• Hi @TheProdige:

1) As I've said on other threads, in-game ban decisions are taken by Daneos, the staff and the community merely informs with proof (or not) about bots/hacks/bug abuse/etc. Moderators cannot ban people in-game, remember that.

2) Daneos has already stated he's reworking the server database in order to have a more secure and stable server. I ask you: would you rather Daneos focus on fixing the current situation or working on the long run? You probably know by now that his approach is the latter.

3) The economy has changed many times because of botters, popo box and spawn mob abusers... anyway. A new economy will be in place in OB.

As always, I am glad to answer any other questions you might have.

Aru

• Thanks bro i realy apreciate what you are doing keep up the great work

You can be a little bit nicer with your replies... Cosmo..

Dear Cosmo,

This thread was created for the moderators. Please refrain from posting on this thread.

Yours faithfully
    Zico.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!