i need you'r energy guys ! we can do it

• Hi all i have an idea do down this prices Hope you will like it , i will explain it :
    for many players know the main problem is the prices wich are insanly high so there is the idea :
    1- i don't know if you guys know the international organisation " OPEC " this orgarisation control the gaz and petrole prices if they go to high or too low i wana do the same think in dbo for this i need :
    2- Farmers that farm stones ( they just farm stones then they will sell them to the other members )
    3- the other members can bee simpel costumers or cashers that sell cash items
    Rules to join
    1- DONT SELL AGAIN THE STONES WHEN WE SELL IT TO YOU ! you will gonna banned from the organisation
    benefits : it will bee benefite for all of us farmers will buy cash cheaper and cahsers will buy stones with cheaper price
    Tell mee if you like the idea !!
    Remeber to have fun

• You are realy smart, hu?
    They still can send the Stones to their Twinks and sell with them.
    It's not about the Prices, it's about how people get such amount of money so fast.

• You are realy smart, hu?They still can send the Stones to their Twinks and sell with them.
    It's not about the Prices, it's about how people get such amount of money so fast.

it is not about being smart or not i can't think in all possiblitys at the same time -_- no one help you guys just here for critques Give solution help or just STFU it is easy

• There's no point in trying to help with flawed plans.
    This has flaws no matter how you look at it.

It's not something one can just think about in 5 minutes ...
    It's certainly not something we can think about without organization and a large group cooperating.

where do you see in my post that it will gonna bee easy or i will do it alone ? just tell mee what you didn't understand

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!