Mistakes happen

• Hello community,

With this message I would like to advice all of you to always check your actions. This day I've collected a legendary gauntlet with 32% energy crit (and it had the right energy attack) form a regular mob and i've accidently sold it for only 20mil while i could have easily sold it for 50 mil.

So before you act, always check if everything is set in order because once you've done something, it can't be undone,

sincerely,

Gojonoku (the dumbass)

• I would like to put forward that i am also a dumbass :D this morning i accidentally sold my level 70 rare max FOC +6 gloves to a goods merchant that i've left in my bank for over 2 months now.

I forgot i took it out to use an upgrade stone on it and i usually sell my loot before i upgrade my gear and such to avoid this.

Sooo looks like i'll be spending another 10 million + Zeni trying to make a new one :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!