Legendary Item level 65 and below

• I see thousands on legendary chest pieces, trousers, boots, gloves, ad sub-weapons from TMQ1 and UD1 but usually they're all really bad ones. People just assume that as they're legendary people will want them :D

Apart from that (and other TMQ and UD gear) i've seen maybe 1 or 2 but i've not really been looking for them to be fair :D

Good point,not sure tho...didnt think i saw like legendary gloves or some armor lvl 16 or some low lvl unless its from tmq/ud if anyone drops it please post the pic here :D

• Understandable,neither do I,just wanted to know if they dont drop at lower level it should be reported so it can be fixed.We all want to improve the game so we can go to OB asap :D
    Thx for answer

I see thousands on legendary chest pieces, trousers, boots, gloves, ad sub-weapons from TMQ1 and UD1 but usually they're all really bad ones. People just assume that as they're legendary people will want them :D

Apart from that (and other TMQ and UD gear) i've seen maybe 1 or 2 but i've not really been looking for them to be fair :D

• ill ask some guildies to report and screenshot if they drop some legendary at lower levels apart from ud/tmq

Btw when it writes Acc bound(activate) are they untradeable or cant sell only when you equip them or since you pick it up?
    There were difference at TW but i think for every legendary with acc bound (saying its has to be activated or not) aint tradeable or could be selled right now on dbog server

• Never see 65 and below dorp on normal mobs it drops only on uds and tmqs ( and the tmq's sets are really hard to get ) i remeber in almost 80 % of the runs of ud1 u get legendary golves on ToipaiX know i have done like 50 ud1 and got nothing from taoipaix same for tmq1 it is a tmq with only 1 boss so this boss should gives at least on each run a rare item don't matter what stats is ^^ any way i get a bit out topic

• Never see 65 and below dorp on normal mobs it drops only on uds and tmqs ( and the tmq's sets are really hard to get ) i remeber in almost 80 % of the runs of ud1 u get legendary golves on ToipaiX know i have done like 50 ud1 and got nothing from taoipaix same for tmq1 it is a tmq with only 1 boss so this boss should gives at least on each run a rare item don't matter what stats is ^^ any way i get a bit out topic

True,tmq7 1st boss also rarely drop good armor...only one that often drops legendary stuff as i saw was 2nd boss at ud2

• True,tmq7 1st boss also rarely drop good armor...only one that often drops legendary stuff as i saw was 2nd boss at ud2

for ud1 i think it is the 1st boss i don't know why but i think that he drop the most , the drop rate is an easy update that doesn't need that much works i still don't know why it still bugged if daneos could tell us how he work it would bee really cool ^^

• Hes done alot for the game in my opinion,it would be nice to have old tw drops because it would bring more people to play tmqs and uds,would be a lot more fun spamming them,like with guildies so you can equip everyone :)
    Still i thinks first things to be fixed should be Dice roll and classes skill bugs to make game more balanced with namek,majins,cranes.(there will always be 40% more humans than other races,but with the fix there would be much more pokos,ultimate majins,cranes etc)
    Its also annoying when some people just rape pick up button after droping items in uds and tmqs.
    I really appreciate daneos work for now and ofcourse it takes time to have all of the stuff working so thumbs up.

• Hes done alot for the game in my opinion,it would be nice to have old tw drops because it would bring more people to play tmqs and uds,would be a lot more fun spamming them,like with guildies so you can equip everyone :)
    Still i thinks first things to be fixed should be Dice roll and classes skill bugs to make game more balanced with namek,majins,cranes.(there will always be 40% more humans than other races,but with the fix there would be much more pokos,ultimate majins,cranes etc)
    Its also annoying when some people just rape pick up button after droping items in uds and tmqs.
    I really appreciate daneos work for now and ofcourse it takes time to have all of the stuff working so thumbs up.

no one in the old community have done 10 % from what daneos gived no one even casshers who gived monney cuz daneos he gave us his time and i really appreciate this !! but he sould focus on a bug wich is the crashing channel cuz no channel mean no game then i think he may focus on skills cuz it think some classes really need there skills crane ultimate and poko then he fix drop rate to let peopole enjoy the game ( and almost all community will have somthing to do so i think We will STFU for somtime and let him work as he desire ^^ ) it still my opinion you guys may agree or not^^ -

• You can put them in vendors. i just go to a location where no one else is and sell myself them for 1 zeni each for the ones i want on certain characters.

Well, up to my knowledge, UD and TMQ legendaries are untradabale, so they're useless in that aspect.

(I don't hunt for extremely long time, but has anyone dropped an actual level 65 or lower legendary through hunting?)

In UD1 the Giran descendant can drop legendary, general white ultra at the entrance of the room with Tao in it can too. As naturally the boss Tao can drop legendary too :)

for ud1 i think it is the 1st boss i don't know why but i think that he drop the most , the drop rate is an easy update that doesn't need that much works i still don't know why it still bugged if daneos could tell us how he work it would bee really cool ^^

• You can put them in vendors. i just go to a location where no one else is and sell myself them for 1 zeni each for the ones i want on certain characters.

In UD1 the Giran descendant can drop legendary, general white ultra at the entrance of the room with Tao in it can too. As naturally the boss Tao can drop legendary too :)

he drops legandary but not the golves that he souhld drop bro !! thanks for you'r answer any way !!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!