Ultimate Ninja Blazing

• Well, since this is a section for GameS I assume I can talk about something other than Dragon Ball, right ? xD
    I heard about Ultimate Ninja Blazing yesterday night (Bandai sent me an e-mail '-') and I kinda liked the game.
    This game is exclusive to phones, doesn't mean you can't use an emulator tho haha

I'm using one called NOX, first shit I found after formatting my pc (I had another one before called Andy but I'm still not sure which is better, doesn't matter)

The game looks like this

game01_01.png

It's a turn-based game and there's no need for your character to be stuck in the same place (careful, if you move him without attacking, it counts as an attack and you lose your turn xD).
    You attack every enemy without your range (blue circle) and if a parter is also caught in it you can team up to attack. Naruto and Sasuke don't attack together, that b!tch refuses to do it ;( Even Gaara attacks together with you.

Wanna know the best part of this game ?
    You can also play multiplayer xD

Each mission gives you these 3 choices

5e1f2cb32c534415acf4f7e229d14b41.png

I'm still haven't found an option to help us play together tho, not even sure if there is one. I started an hour ago xD (I sleep, ok ? haha)

EDIT: Sasuke, that bastard now helps me LOL. I went on Road to Ninja or wtv that was called, it's a challenge mode for the player.

• I play the crap out of this game and bleach brave souls. Naruto is a great game and your main source of pearls is multiplayer. When you reach 100 pearls, you don't get no more but you also get screwed out of pearls if you D.C. while playing in multiplayer. After that, you'll have to get pearls from the story or logging in. Unlike Bleach Brave Souls, you dont get pearls (orbs) from every little thing like maxing every character from 1☆ to 6☆ etc

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!