About crane master fan out KD

• I do not understand, I fail to knockdown, when I'm casting the skill to kd, after the freeze, all can stun me, This does not happen in other classes, others can kd all time and not fail xD, i think the problem was on the skill (Master fan out)

I was told many times that Master Fan Out doesn't KD as much as it should, so I tested it with a friend, and I guess you're right.

Somehow Master Fan out succeeded about 4 times out of 10 while the Swordsman's MSS and Dende's Staff Slash worked around 7 times.

But, you can't KD all the time and not FAIL, go to UD3 and test it out with a Tank or a Healer, you'll see that out of 10 mobs, you can KD like 6 or 7 of them with 1 AoE KD.

• even thou I'm a crane ing boomboxbob I think the games current system of 80% ish knock downs is fine it makes pvp more interesting its not a bugg all kds have the same chance to fail. now if the target ahs block up or has higher dex it could come into play to stopping the kd (not sure how exactly but from testing I noticed with block up it increases chance of kd fail roughly 7/20 times without guard kd fails 4/20 times

• even thou I'm a crane ing boomboxbob I think the games current system of 80% ish knock downs is fine it makes pvp more interesting its not a bugg all kds have the same chance to fail. now if the target ahs block up or has higher dex it could come into play to stopping the kd (not sure how exactly but from testing I noticed with block up it increases chance of kd fail roughly 7/20 times without guard kd fails 4/20 times

To be honest, 80%ish knockdown doesn't make pvp more interesting.
    Either way, people will be using infinite stun combos since those work right now.

If 80% stays and stuns work like they should, then you will find the game to require much less skill in timing attacks

• You shouldn't want to use Master Fan out with KD anyway tbh. With the KD rate the way it is, its just a waste of time. Best to use it in the slow rotation with the Duration RP on it, much more effective. And when you hit after the KD they just get right back up anyway so its pretty useless.

• You shouldn't want to use Master Fan out with KD anyway tbh. With the KD rate the way it is, its just a waste of time. Best to use it in the slow rotation with the Duration RP on it, much more effective. And when you hit after the KD they just get right back up anyway so its pretty useless.

That's useless!
    Fan out on it's own can do that and it has 12 Seconds less CD
    Also, Master Fan out is supposed to be used for KD, almost no one uses it's Speed Debuff.

• That's useless!Fan out on it's own can do that and it has 12 Seconds less CD
    Also, Master Fan out is supposed to be used for KD, almost no one uses it's Speed Debuff.

Used with slow it actually stuns the target where it cant move. If fan out is used the slow is just greatly reduced but doesnt stun. Its handy in a lot of situations, I know from personal experience. In KR that rotation was used a lot primarily because of that effect.

• I don't think kd were 100% in the original game because you alway had a chance to resist it and do the animation

I think the Defense Rate resists it better in DBO than in DBOG, so you might find that being the case.

Used with slow it actually stuns the target where it cant move. If fan out is used the slow is just greatly reduced but doesnt stun. Its handy in a lot of situations, I know from personal experience. In KR that rotation was used a lot primarily because of that effect.

Both Fan Outs reduce Movement Speed by 3, so if 1 STOPS and 1 doesn't... one of the skills is actually bugged.
    Unless of coarse you MAXED master Fan out, which I think is a waste of 4 SP

• Used with slow it actually stuns the target where it cant move. If fan out is used the slow is just greatly reduced but doesnt stun. Its handy in a lot of situations, I know from personal experience. In KR that rotation was used a lot primarily because of that effect.

al thought its a good combo(speed restrain + master fan out) that practically stuns a short range melee target master fan out was meant to be a knock down skill for cranes to use as a combo up skill, the complaint is that kds are not 100% so they cant chain a combo as easy as say a karma, fighter, sword, darkwarrior, shadowknight (all other classes can chain combos better than crane with the kds being as they are) that being said I like the current kd with a failrate I would like to see resistance get a bigger boost so then stuns could fail as much, then pvp would be more interesting (in my opinion) it wont be first stun wins.

I would also like to see success rate play a bigger role in stuns, so make base resistance 100 and success rate 100 except fighters (keep it at currnet), (current is 200 success 0 resist) , this will require most class that rely heavly on stuns to get foc gear builds for pvp or else they wont win

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!