This is how we can stop the greed ( here is the solution )

• i know that waiting is our easiest option beacause bouth of us knows that isn't the best option ^^ !! but just answer mee this question if this happen in the OB ? what will gonna do ? wait daneos creat npc's ? or wait for another wipe ?

This ONLY happened to the mail dupe, since that was fixed, prices stayed where they were for the past 5 months...

• This ONLY happened to the mail dupe, since that was fixed, prices stayed where they were for the past 5 months...

past 5 mounths i don't think that we have to same time value you mean that since febery the prices are the same i think that dogis wasn't more then 180kk for the over priced one and konw ? i remmeber i used to buy in january 10 boxes for 85KK from Omid !! those times where great sadly they are gone ^^ any ways have fun dude

• An easy zeny coin sink would be to add a zeni fee on skill reset after level 30+.For sample 25 million zeni for each reset or more. That way the zeni will sink and people reset a lot

then no one will reset there skill that often anymore plus people will buy green skill reset book instead of resseting. Making a reasonable price will help out more than a absurd price.

My suggestion

We have 1 day 24 hour limited time event every month with days plans AHEAD of time so people can save up their hard earn/bug zeni to buy from a NPC that sells cash shop item that changes items every month for zeni at a reasonable amount that way everyone is deleting zeni from the game

Shop(this part depends if you really want to slowly control the value of item you have in the npc to leave it with some value)

There a stock of how many items you can buy a day or every 6 or 8 hours

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!