Some bug after the maintance

• Just logged into game after the maintance was carrious if the Burrning attack now calculate dmg from my sword.
    Well... it doesnt change. I still do the same dmg, even though my gloves are +7 and my sword is +11

And there was something when I used the Penetrate skill.
    Mobs ran away. And I was unable to use any skill.
    Also they didn't aggro on me

Secondly. I logged onto my Crain and see this.
    My dots does the lower dmg.
    It looks like it does not calculate with my dmg and the passive

I was making 300+ dmg with dot, now I make 100

What do you think?

• Same here, when i log on my SM all works well, but when i start using skills i get "can't cast skill now" or "you are to far away from the target" and suddenly i become invisible, mobs don't detect me i can't use skills only auto-attacks. I can pick items and kill mobs but like im a ghost...

• Something changed with turtles aswell. I've been running UD3 before the maintenance and it was quite easy, everything was fine on my side.
    After the maintenance we continued, and I realised that the mobs simply won't "react" to the debuffs I use.
    Like for example, i pulled 10 mobs, used sudden stun, and they just didnt do shit, all of them kept attacking me. [UD3 easy, as lv70 turtle with focus ring, pants and jacket for testing purposes.]

Then I tested on 1v1 with a simple slow, and the mob didn't react to it either.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!