Launcher Troubleshooting

• Hey Iam new and I have the problem that everytime I start the launcher it will have a scriptfailure and says 0 files of 0 files download and nothing happen and I can't click on startbutton.
    Because of that I tried to start the launcher but when I try to log me in nothing happened. I click on start then the start button is blank and it appea again after a few seconds and I can click again.

Please help me

• So you moved the DBOG.EXE to your desktop and started the DBOGLauncher from the Installationfolder rigth? Didn't worked for me now but I will try it again later.

Essentially, yes. Just make sure it's gone completely from your install folder when you boot up the launcher. This will force it to redownload the the .exe from scratch. Daneos himself is the one that suggested it to me. Didn't directly fix it, per se, but it fixed it in the end with no other steps inbetween, so it worked out in the end.

My guess it that the launcher was downloading the game without actually showing it. During my first attempt, I gave the launcher about an hour to do something, which it seemingly didn't. Just stuck at 100%. I exited out, played something else for a few hours, went to take a pic of the launcher and install folder for my ticket, but then saw that the "play" button was lit up now and the game worked.

It's a weird fix, but it's what worked for me.

• Essentially, yes. Just make sure it's gone completely from your install folder when you boot up the launcher. This will force it to redownload the the .exe from scratch. Daneos himself is the one that suggested it to me. Didn't directly fix it, per se, but it fixed it in the end with no other steps inbetween, so it worked out in the end.

My guess it that the launcher was downloading the game without actually showing it. During my first attempt, I gave the launcher about an hour to do something, which it seemingly didn't. Just stuck at 100%. I exited out, played something else for a few hours, went to take a pic of the launcher and install folder for my ticket, but then saw that the "play" button was lit up now and the game worked.

It's a weird fix, but it's what worked for me.

Ok thanks, I'll try it out and wait... :)

• I have the same problem as you. If you find a solution, tell me

Code
    Hello, I'm new to the forum (since the game has not given me problems since November I did not see the need to join) but now I have a problem and I do not know how to solve it ...
    my problem is that after entering the launcher when the game appears I get a tab that says "authentication failure", and it has been reinstalled a couple of times and the error persists, and the launcher runs as administrator and follows the problem .. If someone has the solution, can you comment on it?
    a cordial greeting
  • Whenever I start the launcher it says that a new version of the launcher is available and to click ok to download, but then it starts the launcher anyways and when i go to hit start it says you must wait for patching to finish even though it says it is already at 100%.

• Whenever I start the launcher it says that a new version of the launcher is available and to click ok to download, but then it starts the launcher anyways and when i go to hit start it says you must wait for patching to finish even though it says it is already at 100%.

I was having this same problem, after several restarts of the patcher it finally updated properly.

• Hey if i try to start the game with the launcher he says the luncher need to finish the patch, but its on 100%

i have allready turned off antivirus firewall etc installed framework mby some one can help me Thanks

ok now i reinstalled dbo global, i started the launcher and its sayd a new version of the launcher can be installed click ok to continue and then sayd "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application."

everytime i change the launcher and game language to german the launcher says need to finish patch.... but is it already on 100% and no matter how long i wait cant start the game

• Hello,

Currently only the English patch is available. Set the English patch and follow these steps.

1) Open start menu.

2) Search for turn windows features on or off

3) Make sure everything is checked in ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" & ".NET framework 4.7 Advanced services"

1010-pasted-from-clipboard-png

If it still doesn't work, move your game folder onto your desktop.

Regards,

Hardlock

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!