The reason why resistance rates is mess up

• well i think the default 100 success rate should be remove since 1 foc give 10 success rate.

I think this because on my fighter I have 227 dex without any dex earrings. and that = up to around 113.5 resistance, while I have 72 focus which equal 72 (without any focus gear) success rate + the default 100 success rate giving me 172 success rate. by default you don't even need to stack focus to have more success rate then any other class, and it should be remove since 1 foc = 1 success rate while 1 dex = 0.5 resistance.

• well i think the default 100 success rate should be remove since 1 foc give 10 success rate.

I think this because on my fighter I have 227 dex without any dex earrings. and that = up to around 113.5 resistance, while I have 72 focus which equal 72 (without any focus gear) success rate + the default 100 success rate giving me 172 success rate. by default you don't even need to stack focus to have more success rate then any other class, and it should be remove since 1 foc = 1 success rate while 1 dex = 0.5 resistance.

that's actually 1135 resist, numbers are retarded.

The 0.5 was removed bro, otherwise 100 Success would be WAY too much to give (basically 200 FOC to everyone for free)

It's different now as stated in past posts:
    - DEX = 5 Resist
    - FOC = 10 Success

• i think the default sucess rate was implemented so everyone would not have to go complelety focus gear against fighters. that being said im all for reducing (not eliminating) the default sucess rate i think giving a default sucess rate of 50 is fair. it gives all class a little chance to land stuns against mobs for pve and gives not foc gear players a chance to hit fighters in pvp. thats my take on it.

I agree with u adrain that the default sucess rate at its current is too powerful especially for classes that rely on stuns to win like crane wonder majin and especially karma's!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!