+15 Everywhere

• So, I just came back from a long break, then when I came back.
    So many people have +15 set and even someone is shouting in trade chat that his selling +15 armor and weapons.
    My question is, How dafuq they did that? ?(:huh: That's one expensive shit right there.
    And there's one guild I notice that their members have +15 sets.
    How come? :thumbdown:

• White stones used to make it so that if u got a fail or broken, it wouldn't downgrade ur item. So people bought a shit ton of white stones and had better chance to gte 15+. That has been patched out now, ur items still dont get destroyed, but they do downgrade.

• So, I just came back from a long break, then when I came back.
    So many people have +15 set and even someone is shouting in trade chat that his selling +15 armor and weapons.
    My question is, How dafuq they did that? ?(:huh: That's one expensive shit right there.
    And there's one guild I notice that their members have +15 sets.
    How come? :thumbdown:

Like i said at start. Make everything from cash shop bound automatically and remove Stones and change stats box.
    People buy dogi and other stuff, sell, buy Stones and gear and do +15 in one day.
    p2w just like on original DBO.

• There was an exploit a few months ago where people could duplicate their items or zeni. So one guild took serious advantage of this and made copies of their +15 gear to hand out.

I wouldn't place my bets on "there was".

People buy dogi and other stuff, sell, buy Stones and gear and do +15 in one day.
    p2w just like on original DBO.

If you acutally made 2+ gears lvl65-70 after the white stone update and aren't blessed with the luck of 20 people at once you wouldn't say such a nonsense. I bet you were one of the players saying "I buy 50cp I make weapon +15". Even before the white stone update there were just to few stones in circulation for buying to do it in a short time and now there are even less.

True p2w just like original DBO. There are very low chances now without cashing but the chances with cashing atm are so low too, that you might go all out spending thousands and need some time to buy yourself all those stones needed. Someone calculated a average of +400 Stones for a +15, my experiences before the update where 60-130 tries for my 3, I don't think there are that many players shaking that off in just a few days. It is more like buying an illegal copied one for a few $...

It still is pre open beta tho. BIDS will come and they might drop stones, wagu machine will come, iirc there are plans for a system with white stones available without cash. Untill then I also have full trust that majority of exploits will be taken care of.
    Game is still fun and there is no budokai jet, so there are other things to worry.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!