Dende heals are messed up now

• For any other player to be good in the game, you need to upgrade weapons and sub weapons, equally so that the Dende is a good healer needs to upgrade weapons and sub weapons, I am Dende and is radical change, but makes a lot of sense.

Excuse for my bad English xD

• I don't understand this, if the skill says 3391 then that amount is fixed, and if you use a skills that increase the fixed amount per 800% then you should have a that fixed amount multiplied per 8.
    Like dots, they have a fixed amount, unless of a % damage.

I don't care about hk or tw, i'm talking about the skill tree and what the skill says in the first place.

If someone sees sense on this, please comment.

• the problem here is this: Dende has nothing to do in LV 70, no BID from Papaya, CC 150 or 120 at least, farm is a problem for a dende (to slow), It is assumed that the dende can do zeni with the drop of TMQ UD(selling the drop), but these do not have an adequate drop rate fix yet, so there is no motivation to go to spend time, better go to BID knowing that you can drop something lv 70 worthy to go to tmq or UD to drop something lv 60 that maybe you Take a long time to sell it.

i am Dende lv 70 and the game suck for this class right now, no joke is boring , maybe you can say "oh lvl up another Pj for Funny" but With LVL up a dende you have enough with the time that you dedicated to leave it 70

only can wait to @Daneos put BID or more floor from CC, i dont know men... but right now the game for this class suck when you have the max lvl.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!