Translate all quests.

• Hello, fellas. I did 25 or more quests in Korin Area and only 3/4 were in english language. The rest were korean, vietnamese, chinese or something like that. Could you just translate them? That's really hard to play on global server, when I dunno what I have to do. And, Korin Area is not only area where the most of missions are in asian; some of quests in Kokkara are in those language, so, please, fix it.

• The quests are crap honestly,its like kill that amount of mobs,gather amount of items... follow your map and your mini map,if you feel desperate,just wait for open beta,but i promise you,the longer you try to find out what to do from your map,the more clear it comes...

• Hello, fellas. I did 25 or more quests in Korin Area and only 3/4 were in english language. The rest were korean, vietnamese, chinese or something like that. Could you just translate them? That's really hard to play on global server, when I dunno what I have to do. And, Korin Area is not only area where the most of missions are in asian; some of quests in Kokkara are in those language, so, please, fix it.

you realize theres only like 5 translators translating an entire game not all the quest will be available it takes time to translate the text review the text to make sure errors in translations are reduced. when the translations are aviable daneos adds the to the update.

• you realize theres only like 5 translators translating an entire game not all the quest will be available it takes time to translate the text review the text to make sure errors in translations are reduced. when the translations are aviable daneos adds the to the update.

I understand, but, you know, they are able to translate those in 7 years, aren't they?

• 70% of players completed game without knowing what da heck was writen in those quest. Its pretty much go there kill this, kill that, go there do that, collect this, collect that, talk to him/her, take smth there and come back. Don't worry about it you are not only one waiting for full english non bugged game. Pretty much everyone is.
    I don't understand how can you people expect that 5 guys can complete game super fast that took entire team years?

• You do realise that there are over 42 thousand quests in the game right? All translators are volunteers who work in their free time for no rewards or benefits to get things from Chinese into English (me being one of them!)

You can't just slap the text into google translate and paste it in, the grammar and wording is very broken English and un-readable. We have to go in-game and find a quest, then see what it wants us to do so we can write a correct translation for what it asks of the player. It's also important to refer to previous quests in some of them if they're part of a chain.

It's not as easy as "just translate them" which by the way we are doing every day.

Hello, fellas. I did 25 or more quests in Korin Area and only 3/4 were in english language. The rest were korean, vietnamese, chinese or something like that. Could you just translate them? That's really hard to play on global server, when I dunno what I have to do. And, Korin Area is not only area where the most of missions are in asian; some of quests in Kokkara are in those language, so, please, fix it.

• I do agree, i heavily dislike reading something in Korean or Vietnamese, which i can't understand.
    But considering how this game was originally shutdown, but still somehow miraculously brought back, something like language being translated 100% can wait, i rather play the game fully on Korean over not being able to play it at all, i love dragon ball franchise and it having such an unique free mmo is amazing, despite the language not being completely understandable.

Cosmo and Boombox summed this up already, but i'll add this; we don't give enough of credit for those who do all the translating for the huge mmo game. they have translated most of it (so i believe), so i'm sure they're tired of translating and are having harder time to go back translating the rest, i feel similar when making art or overall cleaning the house, when you're done 60-70%, you're more exhausted or lazy to finish the rest...just give it more time and hope they'll finish the rest eventually, including their real life situations...we never know how things are going for them.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!