Property and dmg broke.

• First of all, damages ARE broke.

I am dealing halved damages comparing to pre-patch, with +15 fan i am dealing -6.4k dmgs with master fan out on a squirrel, (used to be 12k), and 2k on humans with 3.5k def (used to be 4.5k).

YET, a +0 fighter with 28%bonus crit dmgs one shotted my 4k def +"30" prop ? and their normal dmgs is higher than before too ?

I said 30 in " " because prop bonus is bugged, as in, my +9 set bonus from CCBD rings actually give me +6, and my +11 earrings give me +8, same for my +10 who gives me +7.

So, basically, any prop bonus is reduced by 3 ? meh. i just don't understand what's happened, but something broke, ishould be doing a lot more damagesthan this, prop shouldn't be giving false numbers, etc...

• well , 0 Props Crane gloves & fan (+15) Does About 10k to a low lvl mob (starters) now if ur saying props & dmg broke , well let's Compare what can a double 13 Props Earings or Rings can do , about from 10k to let's say 15k ( we still on a low lvl mob ) now i Really Don't know how dmg works in Old Dbo (time really passed) i'd say it would be between 8k to 12k with props , now... Do you Still Consider Dmg to be Broken ?

• The insanely high damage from crits is just an overall mechanic for non-Crane humans(and a bad one, imo) to be better at DPS. A Swordsman's MSS or Turtle's Super Kame would've one-shotted you with similar gear all the same.

Still, I agree the props update was completely uncalled for. I especially hate how the prop efficiency has been downgraded by such a ridiculously massive 30%. It couldn't just be a much more rational "1=0.9%" update, nope...it had to be "1=0.7%." It's worse too when you know props were bugged already. They never affected anyone with no attribute.

• This was a great update and I'm going to main SM in OB and we use props with glaring slash. SKs (and some other classes), they rarely switch out their earrings, and max props earrings in 70 cap is 13. So 13 + 13 that's +26% defense AND dmg. That's like having a broken buff 24/7. Even though this nerfs my glaring slash from 30 to 21, that's still really good.

• This was a great update and I'm going to main SM in OB and we use props with glaring slash. SKs (and some other classes), they rarely switch out their earrings, and max props earrings in 70 cap is 13. So 13 + 13 that's +26% defense AND dmg. That's like having a broken buff 24/7. Even though this nerfs my glaring slash from 30 to 21, that's still really good.

Except in PvP it doesn't matter. 1% damage from props is also 1% damage reduction. Props vs Props equal no reduction at all, no matter if it's 1=1% or 1=5%. Unless you're trying to make a case for the obnoxious DEX Fighters, or perhaps cooldown-stacking stun spammers. In which case both of them obviously SHOULD be taking more damage and dealing less, because they're in control of the battle the whole time. It's almost like the original developers thought that through and made these earrings' max props 13 instead of 26 for a reason.

The only thing this truly affects is PvE, ensuring we do even LESS damage against mobs than before this update, where our base damage is already lower than it should be. It drags everything out for no reason at all, and yes, it accidentally nerfed Swordsmen even further too.

• Except in PvP it doesn't matter. 1% damage from props is also 1% damage reduction. Props vs Props equal no reduction at all, no matter if it's 1=1% or 1=5%. Unless you're trying to make a case for the obnoxious DEX Fighters, or perhaps cooldown-stacking stun spammers. In which case both of them obviously SHOULD be taking more damage and dealing less, because they're in control of the battle the whole time. It's almost like the original developers thought that through and made these earrings' max props 13 instead of 26 for a reason.

It accidentally nerfed Swordsmen even further too.

Yes, thats IF he wears the same amount of props as you, you could also be wearing props rings and have that 9 props bonus. But I dont get what you're even getting at. If 1 prop = 1 or 3 or 10, like you said, if they both are wearing the same amount of props it just balances out. Also, again thats if he even chooses to wear props, for certain classes its better to stack CD or sometimes resistance earrings or even DEX earrings, or maybe props is the better option and he's just dumb and just doesnt choose to wear those.

Also you're saying CD stun spammers control the fight, this isn't the case 100% for example Sk vs Fighter. Yeah they most likely get first stun but if the fighter crits enough with the right skill and kills him fast, he wont have quick attack for the next round even with OP CD earrings, and the sk will get first hit the next round. Not to mention even if the fighter gets first stun SK can still bounce back easily with his insane amount of anti crit, he doesnt require the massive amounts of props.

• Plz nigg ,

+0 fighter with 28% and another 26%

1 shot full karma +15 with 6k phy Def.

and plz +2 fan bleed me with 4k on 5.8k Eng Def.

both DOT and fighter damage is broken af.

• i know its not a deff thing but
    on +15 and +0 should be different !

The reason it wasnt different is because if it was like bold strike where weapons increases cranes dot power, cranes would have multple moves similar bold strikes damage think of that for a moment. on top of that if they use ts with the new power up they would be unstoppable better keep it where it is at.

• The reason it wasnt different is because if it was like bold strike where weapons increases cranes dot power, cranes would have multple moves similar bold strikes damage think of that for a moment. on top of that if they use ts with the new power up they would be unstoppable better keep it where it is at.

my issues isn't crane xd
    Dat @#%$ 1 hit +0 fighter :3

that's the issue here :3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!