How to win Budokai BEST Shadow Knight ingame!!!

• GM help public in qualif Ehsan pass and win aura no delete?

Hello there, i was actually playing as normal player and i didn't had a chance to win without gear so i decided to help him but not because of our bound beautiful friendship its because i once ruined his prelims and i wanted to see how far he can go if he is given the opportunity (SM player business) and luckily he won by dice and he performed very good and won the second place fair and square. Congratulations to him

As for the titles, we didn't delete them because we will be having a maintenance in 2days and there won't be any other budokai until this saturday and not because staff members are siding with somebody, we deleted King's aura 1 week after the budokai even tho it was free budokai title for him.

Funny part is that [GM]EsDeath dislikes Ehsan, keep crying.

Wrong, i do not dislike him and actually he was the best friend i've ever had in this community nice guy but too toxic.

• Hello there, i was actually playing as normal player and i didn't had a chance to win without gear so i decided to help him but not because of our bound beautiful friendship its because i once ruined his prelims and i wanted to see how far he can go if he is given the opportunity (SM player business) and luckily he won by dice and he performed very good and won the second place fair and square. Congratulations to him

As for the titles, we didn't delete them because we will be having a maintenance in 2days and there won't be any other budokai until this saturday and not because staff members are siding with somebody, we deleted King's aura 1 week after the budokai even tho it was free budokai title for him.

Wrong, i do not dislike him and actually he was the best friend i've ever had in this community nice guy but too toxic.

yall deleted martianmanhunter aura within 30 minutes that inconsistency BUT anyway y'all go make another thread and talk about it

• Aura will be removed please don't double/triple posting and please respect DBOG Staff members.

There was no GM abuse at all, EsDeath just pass win as any player can do.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Alright since I want to prevent any further drama, and if this topic stays open I might end up warn/ban people.

[successbox]This topic is locked.[/successbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!