drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• agreed on all of what we are talking.a big thanks to Chinwuke who understand and explain my idea better.this is what I was want.not gifted +15 but a reachable goal

I agree with some other things you're saying and think I can maybe explain them better but that's for another day and another thread. Right now I want to know if BlazingBarrager is on the same page with this type of upgrade system. Not any specific numbers right now just the system itself. If you feel it can address all of your concerns about taking the possibility of downgrade away.

• I agree with some other things you're saying and think I can maybe explain them better but that's for another day and another thread. Right now I want to know if BlazingBarrager is on the same page with this type of upgrade system. Not any specific numbers right now just the system itself. If you feel it can address all of your concerns about taking the possibility of downgrade away.

Yeah numbers we will see it Leater,but atleast we need agreed on what we want.im 100% sure a system like this will only benefit all of us

• What I disagree with everyone here suggesting to make it easier for to drop stones is that they want easy upgrades. We are not asking that, as Chinwuke said you could increase the required amount of stones per ugrade. For example this could be like 1-6 consumes only one stone, 6-8 need 2 stones per ugrade, 9-11 need like 4 per upgrade, 11-15 need like 8 per upgade. This could make it harder to achieve +12-+15 while making it easier to achieve +9-+11 while increasing the drop rate and keeping the same ugrade rate.

Also I think, the items should start breaking again like real break because people will just take +11 or higher granted with my suggestion.

• What I disagree with everyone here suggesting to make it easier for to drop stones is that they want easy upgrades. We are not asking that, as Chinwuke said you could increase the required amount of stones per ugrade. For example this could be like 1-6 consumes only one stone, 6-8 need 2 stones per ugrade, 9-11 need like 4 per upgrade, 11-15 need like 8 per upgade. This could make it harder to achieve +12-+15 while making it easier to achieve +9-+11 while increasing the drop rate and keeping the same ugrade rate.

Also I think, the items should start breaking again like real break because people will just take +11 or higher granted with my suggestion.

If upgrade take the way we discuss se dont need higher drop rate.i throw numbers.5% stones normal 1% stones pure.we are not asking about easy upgrade but something that we can archive and keep it without be afraid of lose us progress.os different and chinwuke already explained

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand completely what you're trying to say. Could you tell me what issue you have (if you have any) with the type of system I was talking about?

The problem with that is that it would make things even more time consuming, especially for higher levels of equipment. You'd also have to spend more zeni just to get one chance at an upgrade. As I said, even with this easier system you still have the RNG system to worry about.

• The problem with that is that it would make things even more time consuming, especially for higher levels of equipment. You'd also have to spend more zeni just to get one chance at an upgrade. As I said, even with this easier system you still have the RNG system to worry about.

maybe with what Freddy is suggesting you have to worry about RNG, but with what I'm saying you don't. Do you understand that part or do I need to explain further?

• What I'm saying is keep the current upgrade rate but increase the drop rate of stones and increase the required amount of stones. This could work both for cashers and non cashers because cashers would have to pay more white stones for the upgrade, for example if it requires 4 stones for an upgrade it should require 4 white stones too if you want to use them.

• What I'm saying is keep the current upgrade rate but increase the drop rate of stones and increase the required amount of stones. This could work both for cashers and non cashers because cashers would have to pay more white stones for the upgrade, for example if it requires 4 stones for an upgrade it should require 4 white stones too if you want to use them.

The problem is current system is not good because make your item downgrade and too low chance of have better items after hard work and try

I hear what you're saying, but it seems that not much will change. The drop rate will increase but the number of stones needed to upgrade will increase as well. So it's kind of the same. And this doesn't address the issue of potentially losing all progress as far as upgrading - something that I think will eventually contribute to the game dying.

• I hear what you're saying, but it seems that not much will change. The drop rate will increase but the number of stones needed to upgrade will increase as well. So it's kind of the same. And this doesn't address the issue of potentially losing all progress as far as upgrading - something that I think will eventually contribute to the game dying.

contribute to the game die.i 100% agree to this

• hmmm. from ur posting i can say that u want easy +11 +12 upgrade, so when daneos fix upgrade coupon go ahead and use it first that should make u happy asf.btw when u reach +8 or +11 with stones (luck) u should start using white stones not to go further with just luck the main reason u or some1 posted this thread is bc u dumbs tried luck with +11 with no W stones thats obvious lvl 70

• hmmm. from ur posting i can say that u want easy +11 +12 upgrade, so when daneos fix upgrade coupon go ahead and use it first that should make u happy asf.btw when u reach +8 or +11 with stones (luck) u should start using white stones not to go further with just luck the main reason u or some1 posted this thread is bc u dumbs tried luck with +11 with no W stones thats obvious lvl 70

It's really hard understand what you write for me.but read better.we don't want easy upgrade,we want a upgrade that doesn't make you lose your progress.also ticket should be totally removed

• is not only me as you can read for us previous post.kill your upgrade progress is something that bring old dbo to death and we don't want the story repeat.i invite you to be polite,stop talking like a meme and write constructive things or don't reply at all.also I want to invite you to read again all discussion and read what is written don't what you want to read.also the upgrade system we propose will actually take effort and dedication,not pure rng as it is now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!