which is a better class ulitmate or grand chef?

• I Just want to say that I never saw Mimicry playing again, IMO, the best ultimate in the whole game.

And GC are under low priority at any party, they'd rather taking an ultimate or a real tank instead of chefs.....EP cooldown skills are just stupid, enough to never upgrade them. It's near impossible to make a decent pvp build as GC.

• I Just want to say that I never saw Mimicry playing again, IMO, the best ultimate in the whole game.

And GC are under low priority at any party, they'd rather taking an ultimate or a real tank instead of chefs.....EP cooldown skills are just stupid, enough to never upgrade them. It's near impossible to make a decent pvp build as GC.

failed to remember Mimicry, but yet another example to show how low Ultimates ended out to be after the nerf...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!