Hi DBOG Community

• Hey! So I wanted to try this game and look at this community before I start with a introduction.

At my lvl 33 I met some nice people here who could help me alot and I wanna say Thank You to those people.

I played this game some years ago when it was out in Korea so I got to knew some stuff but not enough.

1 or 2 years ago that there was this projekt I think :/ and I thought to myself maybe this will work in the future and what I saw till now it does.

I wanna play this game now more often, but sometimes its boring to play alone or to wait 10-20 min for a dungeon before you can find some mates for this.

Maybe I can find a nice Guild who would take me in and show me the way in this game. :)

About me:

Name: Mike

Language: german, russian and englisch

Favorite food: Chicken (All kidns of food with chicken :love: )

Hobbys: watching movies, writting, playing all kinds of games (including board games) ^^

My ingame name is Hyabushi

So I think thats enough with the introduction, Im happy to see you gyus/girls ingame :).

• hello there let me say welcome to dbog

you have come at an interesting time daneos announced open beta for march 1 2018.

we are currently in preopenbeta until then and all charactors will be wiped march 1 2018 but I still recommend you dive into the game.

this game is different than the Korean sever so maybe check out the mechanics if u wish

I hope you enjoy the game

regards boxbox moderator staff

• Welcome Hyabushi , really nice introduction.

Welcome to DBOG Community and on this first look, everyone would want you in their guild, if they are smart enough.

If you don't find anyone that suits you, you can come to us, I would be happy to all old timers here haha.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!